218358 Bullies, 5961 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 281 to 290 of 338
Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192526272829 30313233 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Hiro Protagonist is offline
    Hiro Protagonist's Avatar

    Has entered Barovia...

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,469

    Posted On:
    7/22/2009 5:30am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    ATTENSHUN HUMANZ!!!

    This is not Lebell, i have taken over his acount.
    I am ZooziLLa, i am the alien sifu Rich guerra rescued.
    It was i who taught him the secred fighting art of Neptune.
    Do not believe in the moons of Jupiter, they do not have the correct lineage!

    You will not harrash sifu rich guerra again or i will vaporise your homes.
    My battlecruiser is orbiting your planet as we speak.

    All your logic are belong to us!
  2. johnny3443 is offline
    johnny3443's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Seattle/ Georgetown
    Posts
    428

    Posted On:
    7/22/2009 5:30am


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yams1994 View Post
    I am a Nephew of Mr.Guerra, and I'm proud to say so, however, it saddens me to see all of the lies and gossip about my uncle. And before anyone asks, i was not put up to defending him, i looked him up on my own accord. I am 15 yrs old and was not alive to see my uncle Richard go to into the service, however, from what my grandparents and my mother has told me, my uncle served in the U.S. Navy for 13 months. In response to Cy Q. Faunce, i don't know how you think you are or what you think gives you the right to the answers you constantly asked but those things are private, you in no are in no way entitled to the answers you seek. I don't see my uncle much anymore because he is always out teaching classes but to think all of this, all of these lies and gossip were being posted about him, was going on and he was nearly pushed to the brink of suicide blows my mind, i love my uncle Richard, he's a great man and has led a very interesting life. He's a very skilled martial artist and i'm sure many people can back this statement up. It is true that he was attacked by a group of 12 men while downtown, it is also true that he addmitted himself to the hospital, however he did also hospitalize 6 of HIS attackers.

    Some of the things i've seen on this thread are utterly ridiculous, my uncle contains no scars on his back, he has never beat any of his students in a drunken rage, and he never attacked Mr.Damrow in anyway, shape or form.

    I invite each and everyone of you to track me using IP addresses like Mr.Faunce and Mr.Browning, you will be pleased to see that i am writing out of Texas.

    I don't know what you expect to gain from all of this, its obviously not the truth, it seems as if you just want ruin a great mans reputation, this is sick, and again, some of the things i've seen on this thread are completely ridiculous, contact ME if you want the truth, don't waste your time talking those who claim to be "long lost friends" or "a student you don't remember"

    -J.A
    Dude you rock, please give us more details. Please!
  3. Cy Q. Faunce is offline
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577

    Posted On:
    7/22/2009 7:33am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yams1994 View Post
    I am a Nephew of Mr.Guerra, and I'm proud to say so, however, it saddens me to see all of the lies and gossip about my uncle.
    Name one lie in our investigation writeup.

    [quote=Yams1994;2174807]And before anyone asks, i was not put up to defending him, i looked him up on my own accord.[/url]
    It doesn't really matter; either way, you are unlikely to be an objective source of information.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yams1994 View Post
    I am 15 yrs old and was not alive to see my uncle Richard go to into the service, however, from what my grandparents and my mother has told me, my uncle served in the U.S. Navy for 13 months.
    Which does not match his claims of serving in North Vietnam from 1972 to 1974, nor does it match his known dates of service. Such an error is consistent with a story passed from one relative to another, but it doesn't match Guerra's own claims, nor does it do anything to falsify our investigation's findings.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yams1994 View Post
    In response to Cy Q. Faunce, i don't know how you think you are or what you think gives you the right to the answers you constantly asked but those things are private
    Bullshit. Guerra made his claims in newspaper interviews, in posts on this forum and others. There's nothing private about those matters, and that's what our questions are about. He can't chase publicity for his lies and then cry privacy when asked for the truth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yams1994 View Post
    I don't see my uncle much anymore because he is always out teaching classes
    And here I thought he had retired. Well, you should be seeing a lot more of him now. You can thank us for that, if so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yams1994 View Post
    but to think all of this, all of these lies and gossip were being posted about him, was going on and he was nearly pushed to the brink of suicide blows my mind
    If he was in fact suicidal, it was because of shame and guilt at the lies he has told everyone over the years: his students, his friends and family.

    In any case, our investigation writeup contains no lies. It's backed up by documented facts. Your opinion is backed by nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yams1994 View Post
    Some of the things i've seen on this thread are utterly ridiculous, my uncle contains no scars on his back
    Who said he did? And what is this obsession with scars on one's back? In any case, Guerra was not in a position to receive any significant combat wounds, nor did he. If he has scars on his front, it is likely that he did not get them in the Navy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yams1994 View Post
    he has never beat any of his students in a drunken rage, and he never attacked Mr.Damrow in anyway, shape or form.
    Nor did we claim he had.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yams1994 View Post
    I invite each and everyone of you to track me using IP addresses like Mr.Faunce and Mr.Browning, you will be pleased to see that i am writing out of Texas.
    Which doesn't do much to disprove the idea that you are Guerra himself, telling yet another lie, only this time with the caps lock off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yams1994 View Post
    I don't know what you expect to gain from all of this, its obviously not the truth,
    How is that "obvious", when the truth is all that we are asking for?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yams1994 View Post
    contact ME if you want the truth
    Yeah, because some random 15-year-old relative is inherently more reliable than the documented facts.

    If you have some specific correction or question about the investigation writeup, post it, along with your countervailing evidence. Otherwise, don't waste our time.
  4. Yams1994 is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4

    Posted On:
    7/22/2009 10:20am

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well i'm a helluva lot more reliable than the people who claim to know my uncle on this forum. If you really think this is richard typing right now, then you are wrong, what can i do to prove to you that this is me. And please give me a link to you investigation write up so i can see it.
  5. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,609

    Posted On:
    7/22/2009 10:23am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to bullshido.

    I'll take CY's word over yours at this point.
  6. Tom .C is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,144

    Posted On:
    7/22/2009 10:33am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yams1994 View Post
    Well i'm a helluva lot more reliable than the people who claim to know my uncle on this forum. If you really think this is richard typing right now, then you are wrong, what can i do to prove to you that this is me. And please give me a link to you investigation write up so i can see it.
    Stand in your front yard and hold a postcard up so the skycam can read it. Print on the card "THIS IS REALLY ME". Stand like that until you get the verification phone call.
  7. 7thSamurai is offline
    7thSamurai's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Austin, Tx
    Posts
    730

    Posted On:
    7/22/2009 10:43am


     Style: BJJ, Striking, TKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yams1994 View Post
    Well i'm a helluva lot more reliable than the people who claim to know my uncle on this forum. If you really think this is richard typing right now, then you are wrong, what can i do to prove to you that this is me. And please give me a link to you investigation write up so i can see it.

    I'm in the Austin area and I'd be happy to meet up with you to discuss this in person. Let me know if you're interested in meeting up.
  8. jeff5 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NW burbs of Chicago
    Posts
    133

    Posted On:
    7/22/2009 10:43am


     Style: KunTao & Kettlebells

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yams1994 View Post
    Well i'm a helluva lot more reliable than the people who claim to know my uncle on this forum. If you really think this is richard typing right now, then you are wrong, what can i do to prove to you that this is me. And please give me a link to you investigation write up so i can see it.
    Since you missed it in Cy's post here it is: http://www.bullshido.org/Richard_Guerra
  9. Yams1994 is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4

    Posted On:
    7/22/2009 11:08am

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cy, i have to admit that is very thorough, but does his military identity really matter?
    i mean what is this forum about? martial arts isnt it? so then why does it matter when, where, how, and for how long he served? isnt the fact that he served enough, thats more than any of you can say (except for steve). And samurai, i dont know who you are but give me a number and ill contact you, and Tom..... HILARIOUS...
  10. Yams1994 is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4

    Posted On:
    7/22/2009 11:13am

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is no doubting richards abilities, he is a very distinguished man when it comes to martial arts.
Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192526272829 30313233 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.