Octopussy!

Posted On:
    7/17/2008 2:18pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil
    What do you want, a fucking scientific evaluation? It's my opinion. Most of them look like sluts to me, with a couple exceptions.
    I agree with your opinion, but I was just wondering what the specific traits were. That's all. For example, the heavy makeup, boobs all hanging out and so forth. Those would be examples.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    7/17/2008 2:30pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question
    I agree with your opinion, but I was just wondering what the specific traits were. That's all. For example, the heavy makeup, boobs all hanging out and so forth. Those would be examples.

Oh.

Well, in that case......I guess it's a combination of the silicone, heavy makeup, skimpy clothes. Plus, there's at least one chick who used to get fucked in the ass for a living. At least one Playboy ho, etc. I'm not saying they're not attractive. They just look like skanks. Women who party too hard will look like **** ten years from now. Age tends to be even harder on women than men.

They don't all look like two dollar whores, though.

Edit: Sometimes you can see intelligence (or lack thereof) in a person's eyes. I hate dumb bitches.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/17/2008 2:41pm

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My lordy, BJ Penn is doing alright. What about Matt Hamill? His girl is yummy. Timmy has the super spinner! MMA, where dudes score the hottest chicks.
    Last edited by Beezer; 7/17/2008 2:52pm at .

Slipping coal into stockings with a little sumptin for mom.

Posted On:
    7/17/2008 2:43pm

Style: Rehab Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mauricio=win. Bj and mark hammil ain't half bad neither.

But who are those ugly hags with them.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    7/17/2008 2:43pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh.

Well, in that case......I guess it's a combination of the silicone, heavy makeup, skimpy clothes. Plus, there's at least one chick who used to get fucked in the ass for a living. At least one Playboy ho, etc. I'm not saying they're not attractive. They just look like skanks. Women who party too hard will look like **** ten years from now. Age tends to be even harder on women than men.

They don't all look like two dollar whores, though.

Edit: Sometimes you can see intelligence (or lack thereof) in a person's eyes. I hate dumb bitches.
    You gotta little bit of misogyny squeezing through the seams, man. A little judgemental. But I agree with you.

Yes, Jenna Jameson looks like ****, I don't really understand how Tito isn't revulsed. The other girls do look heavily made up and artificial. BJ Penn's girl is the only one that looks like a real person.

Then again, they're dating professional fighters.
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    7/17/2008 2:48pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You gotta little bit of misogyny squeezing through the seams, man. A little judgemental. But I agree with you.

Yes, Jenna Jameson looks like ****, I don't really understand how Tito isn't revulsed. The other girls do look heavily made up and artificial. BJ Penn's girl is the only one that looks like a real person.

Then again, they're dating professional fighters.

Judgemental, yeah. Misogyny, nah. I dislike people of poor character, whether male or female.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    7/17/2008 2:54pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Judgemental, yeah. Misogyny, nah. I dislike people of poor character, whether male or female.
    How do you know if they have poor character by looking at a picture of them on the internets?

Posted On:
    7/17/2008 2:59pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How do you know if they have poor character by looking at a picture of them on the internets?

Haven't we been through this already????

I made a snap judgement based on instinct, which was influenced by their appearance.

I didn't deny being judgemental, did I?

Everyone makes snap judgements based on first impressions. I just trust my instincts more than some, and I'm less likely than some to give people the benefit of the doubt.
    Last edited by Devil; 7/17/2008 3:02pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/17/2008 3:05pm

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The devil knows all, rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Now, I'm going to church.

Posted On:
    7/17/2008 3:17pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I may be totally wrong. Maybe Phil Baroni's girlfriend has a PhD in Astrophysics, rescues puppies in her spare time, and is as pure as the driven snow.

But, I wouldn't put my money on it. Would you?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast