Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Style
    Boxing.MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    make him spar... full contact.. alot.. no gloves (just make sure you agree with your parter to only allow ear punches)

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Try to inflict some shearing stress on the ear. To get cauliflower ear you need to separate the connective tissue from the underlying cartilage.

Style
    JKD BJJ JUDO MUY THAI
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ear to ear pummeling will do it. so will boxing with no headgear

Style
    Judo, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cauliflower ear is the new tribal bicep tattoo for the Frat/douche crowd. Anybody can buy a pair of Tap Out shorts, but only teh R34l TUF doods give themselves cauliflower ear.

Style
    Not sure anymore
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cuatro76
    Cauliflower ear is the new tribal bicep tattoo for the Frat/douche crowd. Anybody can buy a pair of Tap Out shorts, but only teh R34l TUF doods give themselves cauliflower ear.

Lol...my thoughts exactly!!

To the OP: Why not have your friend get a make-up artist to work on his ears for the piece.....hey this is Hollywood sucks month. :XXsmoker:

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow this is not a good idea. I had my ears drained a few times each wrestling season during my high school days. Those things HURT. If he has been lucky enough to avoid them for 15 years then GOOD FOR HIM! Your friend is nuts.

Style
    Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are nuts. I have trained a log time and have avioded them. I require my 14 year old son to wear head gear in wrestlig pratice. Its like asking for an acl tear. Look at Bruno Sammartino. Then decide.

Style
    JKD, BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Possibly my worst bjj fear is getting cauliflower ears. You know how men and especially women get tattoos on parts of their body while they're young and then, at around fifty and up, those parts start to sag, and they regret having the tattoos in the first place? This is like that, only worse cuz there is such a thing as tattoo removal (though it leaves scars last time I checked), and there are some pretty kickass tattoos in the world.

My point is, you should be convincing him not to get cauliflower ears. I suggest you hit him in the head until he can no longer remember that he wanted the damn things in the first place.

Style
    Confused variety
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bizarre thread, requires bizarre response.
    Solution: Obtain fine gauge needle and syringe, mix up either resin, silicone or similar substance and slowly inject into layers of skin of ear. Not sure about cement.
    Allow to set and repeat until desired effect achieved.
    Sorry

Page 2 of 2 First 12