Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

how to attain cauliflower ear...

Hi everyone. I am filming a movie and doing a study about buying into and investing one's self into a subculture and I have a friend/associate who for the piece is attempting to give himself cauliflower ears. He has wrestled for over 15 years and has never garnered any serious or noticeable cauliflower and he wishes to do so. This is not only an attempt for himself but also for our story. I know this may seem odd or ridiculous but please leave any valuable info on how to attain cauliflower ear. We understand it can happen from rolling in BJJ, Judo, wrestling, etc as I have well established ears myself but he wuld wish to do this outside of that as he claims he has had no success thus far.

Also, even if you have a story of how you had attained your own then please explain and educate us on how that came about.

If anyone has any real stories of self inflicted cauliflower ear or tips, advice, etc on how to go about it then please post as soon as possible. Thanks for your help and all the best.

All smart ass answers need not respond...

TKDBot
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So the_legs87, you decided to go ahead and register huh? Cool. Don't forget to review your dojo.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tell him to drill only guillotine escapes with a strong, big noob. That's how I got me a small bit.

In his freetime he should bend his ear over, tape it there and forcefully rub it to a wallcorner. You should also whip him with chains around the head because sudden trauma to the ear is how you get it.

fake edit: pics plz

"I feel naked I was so distracted by your penis"
    DETROIT WHAT! (and surrounding upper-class burbs)
    Style
    Ving Tsun
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've actually heard of something like this a long time ago, and I obviously can no longer vouche for any sense of certainty. But this is what I remember hearing. Have him lie down on his back, and put some wood on the side of his head so that it helps make the ear stick out parallel to the floor. This should work using a 2X4.

Then hit it a few times with a hammer, just a little in each place. Don't just pound the crap out of an area. Also, try to hit the ears flat, so don't use the hammer on an angle.

This will hurt, a lot.

Also, please get this on video. Please?

Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    several options: slapping the ear with flat hand, or..painfull option, let the guy lie down on his side, sit on his head and make him go in circles, then when it gets unbareble, change side.

the guy on top could use an oilcheck to keep his balance, i mean you're experimenting already arent you?

Style
    Yoshukai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To to OP:

How many places do you feel you need to start a thread?

Style
    Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is a very bad idea. Cauliflower ear is permanent, and I've paid good money to have it drained every time it's happened to me.

Style
    Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagon Akujin
    I've actually heard of something like this a long time ago, and I obviously can no longer vouche for any sense of certainty. But this is what I remember hearing. Have him lie down on his back, and put some wood on the side of his head so that it helps make the ear stick out parallel to the floor. This should work using a 2X4.

Then hit it a few times with a hammer, just a little in each place. Don't just pound the crap out of an area. Also, try to hit the ears flat, so don't use the hammer on an angle.

This will hurt, a lot.

Also, please get this on video. Please?
    If you really want it ^t he above method will definitely work.

Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    how do you know

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread is fucking awesome.

Next thread should be about "How do Parkinson's disease" for my film.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Page 1 of 2 12 Last