Page 2 of 13 First 12345612 ... Last
  1. #11

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    556
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, Lil Nog is on this card too? Awesome, this should be pretty solid.

  2. #12
    Hesperus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Great Plains
    Posts
    3,039
    Style
    Kano-Gracie
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's my prediction:

    Early in the 2nd, Sylvia throws a(n) (allegedly) mistimed knee to the nuts of Emelianenko after a huge right put The Maine-iac in serious danger.. The ref gives Fedor his few minutes to recuperate, and he chooses to fight on instead of taking the DQ/NC/whatever. Fedor gets a slam rivaling the Randallplex itself as he throws all 6'8" of Sylvia with an Ippon Seoinage for the ages. Sylvia keeps Emelianenko in tight in North South, before shooting for a leg lock of some kind. There is a moment of rolling before Sylvia gets dangerously close to sinking the heelhook. As he's attempting, Fedor secures a choke on him, either Guillotine or RNC. Fifteen seconds pass as they both refuse to let go, until Emelianenko releases the choke and screams in pain as he tries to shove an unconscious and very heavy Sylvia off his now-mangled leg. Turns out Sylvia passed out, and his bodyweight slumped in unfortunate directions. Sylvia never wakes up from the coma, Fedor's never quite the same, and Affliction never puts on another promotion.

  3. #13
    Deadmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,014
    Style
    Mixed Martial Arts
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fatherdog
    Aleks is fighting Buentello, not Bonello, you idiot.
    Oh snap, you're right.

    I stand corrected.

  4. #14
    SoulMechanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,201
    Style
    JamBoxer
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesperus
    Here's my prediction:

    Early in the 2nd, Sylvia throws a(n) (allegedly) mistimed knee to the nuts of Emelianenko after a huge right put The Maine-iac in serious danger.. The ref gives Fedor his few minutes to recuperate, and he chooses to fight on instead of taking the DQ/NC/whatever. Fedor gets a slam rivaling the Randallplex itself as he throws all 6'8" of Sylvia with an Ippon Seoinage for the ages. Sylvia keeps Emelianenko in tight in North South, before shooting for a leg lock of some kind. There is a moment of rolling before Sylvia gets dangerously close to sinking the heelhook. As he's attempting, Fedor secures a choke on him, either Guillotine or RNC. Fifteen seconds pass as they both refuse to let go, until Emelianenko releases the choke and screams in pain as he tries to shove an unconscious and very heavy Sylvia off his now-mangled leg. Turns out Sylvia passed out, and his bodyweight slumped in unfortunate directions. Sylvia never wakes up from the coma, Fedor's never quite the same, and Affliction never puts on another promotion.
    You have a vivid imagination my friend.

  5. #15
    Kentucky Fried Chokin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,450
    Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesperus
    Here's my prediction:

    Early in the 2nd, Sylvia throws a(n) (allegedly) mistimed knee to the nuts of Emelianenko after a huge right put The Maine-iac in serious danger.. The ref gives Fedor his few minutes to recuperate, and he chooses to fight on instead of taking the DQ/NC/whatever. Fedor gets a slam rivaling the Randallplex itself as he throws all 6'8" of Sylvia with an Ippon Seoinage for the ages. Sylvia keeps Emelianenko in tight in North South, before shooting for a leg lock of some kind. There is a moment of rolling before Sylvia gets dangerously close to sinking the heelhook. As he's attempting, Fedor secures a choke on him, either Guillotine or RNC. Fifteen seconds pass as they both refuse to let go, until Emelianenko releases the choke and screams in pain as he tries to shove an unconscious and very heavy Sylvia off his now-mangled leg. Turns out Sylvia passed out, and his bodyweight slumped in unfortunate directions. Sylvia never wakes up from the coma, Fedor's never quite the same, and Affliction never puts on another promotion.
    Rickson then comes out of retirement to defeat an injured Fedor and proclaims himself the top fighter in the world.

  6. #16
    G-Off's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    State College, PA
    Posts
    2,329
    Style
    Ronin wannabe
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razamataz
    Rickson then comes out of retirement to defeat an injured Fedor and proclaims himself the top fighter in the world.
    Bas then comes out of the audience, yelling and screaming challenges to Rickson. Suddenly, Kimbo slice rises out of the shadows behind him and clubs him over the head with a chair, shouting "I AM THE MASTER NOW!"

    Rickson ascends directly to heaven to challenge God to a fight (and then backs off, citing injury), Bas retires from coaching, and Kimbo languishes in obscurity and goes back to streetfighting after no other promotion will sign him.

  7. #17
    theotherserge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North of San Francisco
    Posts
    4,458
    Style
    sambo/crossfit
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...and what of Fedor? Well Fedor recovers from his injury and, barely smirking, opens up a preschool for disadvantaged children. He later dies happily and is reunited-in heaven-with his good friends Leo Tolstoy and Marcel Marceau:

    "Leo!"
    "Fedorivitch!"
    "Marcel! Mon frere!!"
    "Frederique!"

    *group hug*

  8. #18
    theotherserge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North of San Francisco
    Posts
    4,458
    Style
    sambo/crossfit
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    btw, Fedor in 3rd round via takedown+massive g&p ass-kicking

  9. #19
    Hesperus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Great Plains
    Posts
    3,039
    Style
    Kano-Gracie
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherserge
    btw, Fedor in 3rd round via takedown+massive g&p ass-kicking
    Same, but second.

  10. #20
    Kentucky Fried Chokin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,450
    Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How do you guys see Fedor taking him down?

Page 2 of 13 First 12345612 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO