Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    46
    Style
    Judo/JKD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Funner? Hirt? You are an instructor? English is a second language (I hope).
    Last edited by Heltern; 7/04/2008 6:51pm at .

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,545
    Style
    Shotokan/Shorin Ryu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I read this thread and Im amazed how the OP blasted some poor dudes reputation , without getting any facts proof and seemingly just out of bullshit spite

    And some of you mildly called him on it , it seems the vast majority are more worried about what is or isn't MA.

    Kinda of fucked up , But I shouldn't be surprised Ive seen alot of this bad mouthing people without any sort of proof, it seems like its the norm here.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Boston MA
    Posts
    151
    Style
    Muay Thai, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by foxguitar
    I read this thread and Im amazed how the OP blasted some poor dudes reputation , without getting any facts proof and seemingly just out of bullshit spite
    The only person who blasted Dale K. in this thread is the OP.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Keep going North until I say stop
    Posts
    2,109
    Style
    Wado Kai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by foxguitar
    I read this thread and Im amazed how the OP blasted some poor dudes reputation , without getting any facts proof and seemingly just out of bullshit spite

    And some of you mildly called him on it , it seems the vast majority are more worried about what is or isn't MA.

    Kinda of fucked up , But I shouldn't be surprised Ive seen alot of this bad mouthing people without any sort of proof, it seems like its the norm here.
    As illiterate as the OP was, he realized pretty quickly that he fucked up, and I believe that saved him from a lot worse beating than he normally would have received. He realized that he needed to lay off the slander and do some homework about this guy.

    Have you read the investigations section of the website? If you haven't, it's worthwhile.
    Quote Originally Posted by pauli
    i was once told that "do" means wrecking people's **** for your own philosophical betterment.

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin_peebles
    I could be mistaking dumbness for delusion. I'll have to go dig out my DSM IV. It's great to have stumbled upon this site. The rich fauna and flora of mental dysfunction that exists in the martial arts is amazing. It's like the Galapagos.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,545
    Style
    Shotokan/Shorin Ryu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Feryk
    As illiterate as the OP was, he realized pretty quickly that he fucked up, and I believe that saved him from a lot worse beating than he normally would have received. He realized that he needed to lay off the slander and do some homework about this guy.

    Have you read the investigations section of the website? If you haven't, it's worthwhile.
    I will read it , we all know there is a fakery in the Martial arts , really how else can you explain so many 30 year old 8th degrees .But that guy posted out of sheer revenge and most of the posts were more worried about what constitutes real MA. That was my only point.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    336
    Style
    TKD, Wrestling (retired)
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by foxguitar
    .But that guy posted out of sheer revenge and most of the posts were more worried about what constitutes real MA. That was my only point.
    How many posts would meet the foxguitar standard for appropriate moral outrage?

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,545
    Style
    Shotokan/Shorin Ryu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyMac
    How many posts would meet the foxguitar standard for appropriate moral outrage?
    Well I could care less I don't know the dude , but what gets me the high and mighty attitudes of alot on this forum , Its not outrage , its just an observation , thats strikes me as funny . Because **** it , all thats important is what constitutes real MA from fake MA

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    336
    Style
    TKD, Wrestling (retired)
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by foxguitar
    Well I could care less I don't know the dude , but what gets me the high and mighty attitudes of alot on this forum , Its not outrage , its just an observation , thats strikes me as funny . Because **** it , all thats important is what constitutes real MA from fake MA
    Would you feel better if it was two threads? The original point was squashed quickly and that investigation died on the vine. Now the conversation went in another area and doesn't even seem to involve the OP's original target.

    I'll grant that this should probably be two threads at this point, but just cause you got bitch slapped in another thread doesn't mean it's time to come spoiling for a new fight.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,545
    Style
    Shotokan/Shorin Ryu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyMac
    Would you feel better if it was two threads? The original point was squashed quickly and that investigation died on the vine. Now the conversation went in another area and doesn't even seem to involve the OP's original target.

    I'll grant that this should probably be two threads at this point, but just cause you got bitch slapped in another thread doesn't mean it's time to come spoiling for a new fight.
    :bully: Why do you feel the overwhelming need to respond then, and as for getting bitch slapped , I have been alot harder.:XXjester:

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    336
    Style
    TKD, Wrestling (retired)
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by foxguitar
    :bully: Why do you feel the overwhelming need to respond then
    The same reason anyone is on the interwebz during a workday, to kill time and engage the brain in something entertaining. I enjoy the occasional debate with folks who put forth opinions I disagree with.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO