223544 Bullies, 3737 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

This is all I do: girls, photography and BJJ...

Posted On:
    7/14/2008 9:10am

Join us... or die
     Style: KeyboardHero/CameraJutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't want to bet on it but for example at 0:35 this is a typical Hapkido restraint move (hand pulled towards the elbow) and I have only seen it in Hapkido and not in JJJ (which I train coincidently) same for 2:12 pushing the back of the hand to the ground using the elbow, typical Hapkido move.
    On the other hand there a lot of moves from JJJ I haven't seen in Hapkido.

My spanish is not that good(I don't speak it at all to be honest) but you could check for "bang" (name of the guy) and Hapkido in Spain, he is supposed to be well known and teach the police forces in Hapkido.
    Sometimes you lose and sometimes the other guy wins.

At this point I don't owe anybody an explenation.

Schools I trained at:
    Lotus Club Cetepe Liberdade Sao Paulo
    Renzo Gracie NYC
    New York Combat Sambo

Posted On:
    7/14/2008 9:28am

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Number of times the drunk concentrated on only one officer, when the other two could have gotten position on him and taken him down: countless.

Value of this vid to LEO trainees, on how NOT to deal with situations like this: priceless.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    7/14/2008 11:09am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What a bunch of cowards. They deserved to get slapped around. Jackasses. Also, who would volunteer to be a cop somewhere where you can't at list zap a dude with a taser?

Posted On:
    7/14/2008 5:04pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The cops were a combination of scrawny and portly middle aged men with ****-all skills and this guy is well built and towers over them.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2008 5:23pm

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So are Spanish police not even armed with mace? It took them over 5 minutes to bust out the night sticks.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/14/2008 5:50pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    The cops were a combination of scrawny and portly middle aged men with ****-all skills and this guy is well built and towers over them.
    which is why they backed off for so long. they really seemed to think they didn't have a good chance of controlling him. knowing that backup would be coming any minute might have been a motivator to hold off too.

they didn't need guns here, they needed a taser or semi-competent grappling skills.

you hear a million times about how no one should EVER go to the ground on the street, but in situations like this it's fucking perfect.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2008 5:55pm

Style: Yoshi orc + Judo noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OMFG- That would've been about a thirty second video of a beatdown if it happened in my town. Unless they saw they were being taped, then there wouldn't be a video anymore.

If drunktard didn't get shot outright (for insolence), he probably would've gotten tazed, maced, flashlight whipped and might've even hung himself in his cell! NObody fucks with the cops here.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/14/2008 6:01pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cop on far right at the 5 minute mark never even pursues the guy faster than a slow walk.

Were it here, there would have been a beatdown as soon as the guy acted the least bit aggressive.

"The cops were a combination of scrawny and portly middle aged men with ****-all skills and this guy is well built and towers over them." doesn't cut it.

They are paid to do a job and each had been threatened at some point.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2008 7:30pm

Style: Chinese Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is just another sad example of what poor police training results in. Poor de-escalation training, poor hand to hand training, just like all the police we all know of. I think it is great that they didn't tazer or shoot him, he wasn't much of a threat to anyone, just annoying.

This is why so many people get the **** beat out of them by police. They are scared shitless of everyone around them and as soon as they get into any situation, they torture the **** out of someone with a tazer or have a 6 cop night stick party.

Don't police make fun of other police that don't use any excuse to beat someone down?

Posted On:
    7/14/2008 7:44pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by EmetShamash
    ...he wasn't much of a threat to anyone...
    ...except to the riders he almost pulled off of a motorcycle passing by, as well as to himself: he's lucky the driver of the car he kept trying to knee in the front bumper didn't get pissed-off-stupid and hit the gas...in forward.

Both of these potential bad outcomes (yes, like it or not, cops are even supposed to keep idiots like this from hurting themselves--it's part of the job) could have been avoided if the police members involved had secured the moron, with proper teamwork, before any vehicles came within range.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast