Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/27/2008 3:34am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks Wingchun. So he's back, working at Kundra Tax Law, perhaps as an HR guy. Can't wait to see what happens now...
    Last edited by MouthBoxer; 7/27/2008 3:47am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/27/2008 3:38am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whoever's behind this, preying on kids to make the ends meet is sickening.
    Last edited by MouthBoxer; 7/27/2008 12:51pm at . Reason: line editing

Posted On:
    7/27/2008 6:31am

Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I doubt anything will come from this, the guy clearly wouldn't like to fight Omega (who the **** would?) so unless Omega goes to him and beats him up (assault much?) I doubt much more will come from Mr Dumbfuck Lawrence. Just glad we don't have to deal with his **** anymore.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/27/2008 7:40am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I doubt this John Springer. You can hate on the guy but, he never hid behind anything.

He showed up to Throw Downs, he showed up to the Omar vs Anatrocity debacle, and he was willing to go against anyone here.

Hell, his streetfight is all over the net.

It was his prowess and "small circle jiujitsu" claims that ended up screwing him up. It wasn't his willingness to hide behind anonymity.

Oh for the noobs, his favorite insult was mouthboxer. Also, ACA trolled him into showing up for a meet. In other words they have a history of fucking with JFS USA.

They created a Myspace page to troll bullshido. How hard would it be to get the IP and try to recreate drama?

Now, you find that IP listed recently, maybe you found something legit.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/27/2008 12:45pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Oh for the noobs, his favorite insult was mouthboxer. Also, ACA trolled him into showing up for a meet. In other words they have a history of fucking with JFS USA.

They created a Myspace page to troll bullshido. How hard would it be to get the IP and try to recreate drama?

You're right. I doubted it was JFS himself for his track record. Mouthboxer is a brilliant term though. Makes for a fine username, and applies to martial arts chatter. It's unrelated to JFS and ACA.
    Last edited by MouthBoxer; 7/27/2008 12:55pm at .

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    7/27/2008 3:04pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I doubt this John Springer. You can hate on the guy but, he never hid behind anything.

He showed up to Throw Downs, he showed up to the Omar vs Anatrocity debacle, and he was willing to go against anyone here.

Hell, his streetfight is all over the net.

It was his prowess and "small circle jiujitsu" claims that ended up screwing him up. It wasn't his willingness to hide behind anonymity.

He never hid behind anonymity before but that was before he got his arse kicked by Os and made to look a total fool. Maybe he's taking a different approach, or maybe it's just an elaborate ruse. Who knows?
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/27/2008 3:19pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He never hid behind anonymity before but that was before he got his arse kicked by Os and made to look a total fool. Maybe he's taking a different approach, or maybe it's just an elaborate ruse. Who knows?
    Remember those shitty videos he and his were producing until, the two ass whoopins' were recieved?

When it was Anna and Anthony maybe I thought Rudy, ACA, or JFS.. When they went to Omega I felt it couldn't be Rudy, fox or JFS.

Like I said a year old email, from before the Os beat down, and zero anonymity before or after. Hell, he was posting as himself, on youtube for awhile until, the full videos came out.

Like Dale Dugas, right or wrong, the guys will give you their address to meet. So, I personally don't see him going through all this trouble, to troll Omega who he, Rudy, and a few others did respect.

If you look back Omega stayed out of all the drama up until now. He has actually chastised people for taking things to far.

That of course is my opinion.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    7/27/2008 4:02pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Like Dale Dugas, right or wrong, the guys will give you their address to meet. So, I personally don't see him going through all this trouble, to troll Omega who he, Rudy, and a few others did respect.

I agree. I wasn't insinuating that John Springer is behind that blog, just that the IP address listed by ACA was clearly John Springer's at one point. However, if I could find it on the Internet, so can they.

I still think ACA's behind it. Those clowns are not sophisticated enough to hack a blogspot blog. Seriously.
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324