Administrator

Posted On:
    8/21/2008 4:10pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveRBSD
    I'm sorry I upset you. Maybe I'm being too critical on the process.

Steve
    I'm not upset. I'm figuring out your agenda.

You say you are entitled to your opinions but, the staff isn't.
    You say "jokes at Wagner's expense" but make joke's at bullshido's expense.
    You say someone has an agenda, but don't want to discuss your accusation.

I mean it is awfully strange that you see the slant and bias everywhere but yourself.

Yes, I agree. However, say people currently booking\paying Wagner find this thread, see the admin ridiculing him, work out that Bullshido is an important and influential forum and then decide to cancel him -this has already happened. At this point we are already affecting Wagner's business adversely. This is fine if he is guilty (the seriousness yet to be decided) but if he were to answer these questions to everyone's satisfaction is it not a not harsh that he is being affected at this early stage? I agree that my viewpoint may not match others but I would like someone authoritative to tell me he is a scumbag based on a decided level of seriousness evidence before I pre-judge.

Steve
    Or how about they see this thread, contact Wagner, exchange a few emails and he balks at answering questions?

Did you really read this thread? Your post is very strange.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2008 4:12pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Reality Based Self Defens

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Karate
    Steve,

I'm afraid I smell an agenda (another word for bias) in your posts so far. The very fact you have joined this discussion as a new poster on Bullshido, simply to caution against slant / bias in the investigation of Mr. Wagner and then after a number of posts, claim ignorance of how the forum works is well, suspicious.

It could be complete coincidence but I'm thinking not. Again, I commend your admission to involvement in RBSD but will follow-up on two previous requests (one by me) for you to explain your involvement in this field and association with any of the players named so far.
    Thanks Joe, I'm not claiming ignorance of how the forum works just clarifying how it works. I've been to a JW course before, I know of the system. I know the that this is a highly visible case that I've seen on other forums. I haven't spent an awful lot of time on Bullshido previously but it did come up on my searches as I have been interested in the handling of it on various forums. I saw a similar thing going on here so here I am. I guess my only bias is for a fair hearing and mentioning the SFC as they were the ones who started the mudlsinging. I'm sorry if I've upset anyone and that you think I have an ulterior motive or agenda. I'm not trying to save Wagner I'm just poitning a few observations out.

Steve

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2008 4:16pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Or how about they see this thread, contact Wagner, exchange a few emails and he balks at answering questions?
    I don't know his reasons for not replying, maybe he should unless he's fed up with the whole affair.

Steve

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/21/2008 4:23pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know his reasons for not replying, maybe he should unless he's fed up with the whole affair.

Steve
    He did reply. He chose to cancel instead of answering questions. He then chose to lecture the instructor hosting his seminar.

He played the trust card. If I'm married to you, then you can play the trust card. If I never met you and I'm hosting you for a week? Nope.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2008 4:24pm

Style: TSD-MDK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks Joe, I'm not claiming ignorance of how the forum works just clarifying how it works. I've been to a JW course before, I know of the system. I know the that this is a highly visible case that I've seen on other forums. I haven't spent an awful lot of time on Bullshido previously but it did come up on my searches as I have been interested in the handling of it on various forums. I saw a similar thing going on here so here I am. I guess my only bias is for a fair hearing and mentioning the SFC as they were the ones who started the mudlsinging. I'm sorry if I've upset anyone and that you think I have an ulterior motive or agenda. I'm not trying to save Wagner I'm just poitning a few observations out.

Steve
    Why is the Wagner case of interest to the point you are doing internet searches? Why take up the crusade if there is not some sort of vested interest?

Can you see how this looks odd?

Posted On:
    8/21/2008 4:27pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, I agree. However, say people currently booking\paying Wagner find this thread, see the admin ridiculing him, work out that Bullshido is an important and influential forum and then decide to cancel him -this has already happened. At this point we are already affecting Wagner's business adversely. This is fine if he is guilty (the seriousness yet to be decided) but if he were to answer these questions to everyone's satisfaction is it not a not harsh that he is being affected at this early stage? I agree that my viewpoint may not match others but I would like someone authoritative to tell me he is a scumbag based on a decided level of seriousness evidence before I pre-judge.

Steve
    Actually, its say, people booking\paying Wagner find this thread, see that another seminar host asked him to answer some questions, and Wagner decided to pull the plug on the seminar without attempting to address the concerns this previous host had.

This thread did not inflict the economic damage. Wagner had the opportunity to keep his gig but decided not to address his host's concerns.

then you wrote: "I agree that my viewpoint may not match others but I would like someone authoritative to tell me he is a scumbag based on a decided level of seriousness evidence before I pre-judge."

I have to say that this looks like you are attempting to get people here to say something that will help set up a lawsuit by Jim Wagner. Bullshido.net does not yet have a formal position on Mr. Wagner. this thread is simply a collection of various statements by posters such as myself who have varying opinions on Mr. Wagner.

I have previously said that it is my personal opinion that there is something wrong with Wagner's story concerning his law enforcement and counter terrorism experiences and accomplishments. I have provided the basis for my opinion to you, but I only speak in my personal capacity, and do not represent the position of this board in this matter.

Guys, be careful, he's trying to help Jim set up a lawsuit.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2008 4:29pm

Style: TSD-MDK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Enough said, thank you Samuel.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2008 4:31pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Karate
    Why is the Wagner case of interest to the point you are doing internet searches? Why take up the crusade if there is not some sort of vested interest?

Can you see how this looks odd?
    LOL, when you put it like that, yes. I have got a bee in my bonnet about this one but only because I, rightly or wrongly, see some potential injustice. Yes, I agree though, it does look odd and I guess a bit troll-ish but I wanted to add my 2 pence worth. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Steve

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2008 4:32pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Actually, its say, people booking\paying Wagner find this thread, see that another seminar host asked him to answer some questions, and Wagner decided to pull the plug on the seminar without attempting to address the concerns this previous host had.

This thread did not inflict the economic damage. Wagner had the opportunity to keep his gig but decided not to address his host's concerns.

then you wrote: "I agree that my viewpoint may not match others but I would like someone authoritative to tell me he is a scumbag based on a decided level of seriousness evidence before I pre-judge."

I have to say that this looks like you are attempting to get people here to say something that will help set up a lawsuit by Jim Wagner. Bullshido.net does not yet have a formal position on Mr. Wagner. this thread is simply a collection of various statements by posters such as myself who have varying opinions on Mr. Wagner.

I have previously said that it is my personal opinion that there is something wrong with Wagner's story concerning his law enforcement and counter terrorism experiences and accomplishments. I have provided the basis for my opinion to you, but I only speak in my personal capacity, and do not represent the position of this board in this matter.

Guys, be careful, he's trying to help Jim set up a lawsuit.
    Hang on a minute, that's a bit harsh, I promise you I'm not doing that.

Steve

Posted On:
    8/21/2008 4:34pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't believe you.