Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/10/2008 9:39am

Style: unemployed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Questions

I am getting tiered of this forum and I want to delete my account because it's not rewarding at all to post anything. most of the members seems retarded .. and it is seriously starting to affect me as well and I mean seriously affect me. The thing however is that I will probably check this forum again if I have an account here. so for the two questions.. How do I delete my account? .. Is it possible to ask for a ip ban? lights out :qshatter: :seppuku:

King of the Impossible

Posted On:
    7/10/2008 9:47am

supporting member
     Style: Grapplomancer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're so retarded. If you don't want to come here, just don't come here. How hard is that? Why does everyone need a ban to stop coming here?

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/10/2008 9:49am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigander
    I am getting tiered of this forum and I want to delete my account because it's not rewarding at all to post anything. most of the members seems retarded .. and it is seriously starting to affect me as well and I mean seriously affect me. The thing however is that I will probably check this forum again if I have an account here. so for the two questions.. How do I delete my account? .. Is it possible to ask for a ip ban? lights out :qshatter: :seppuku:
    Yeah. Another silly ass EMO goodbye thread.

OP: I hate you I hate you all everyone is retarded. This website is so not important that I can't stop posting.

Here is what you can do:
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Guess which finger is the fickle one...

Posted On:
    7/10/2008 9:52am

supporting member
     Style: Karate/ Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Adios, ************.
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/10/2008 9:58am

Style: Hillbilly Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    7/10/2008 10:04am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who are you again?

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    7/10/2008 10:09am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Put a pair in your pants & be a man.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/10/2008 10:13am

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's no way that you're ever going to escape this site if you don't have the discipline to not log on. If you had the mental fortitude of a crack baby, then maybe you'd have a chance; if that were the case, however, then this site wouldn't bother you anyway.

You bow down to me......... Now you blow me. YOU! BLOW!

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    7/10/2008 10:17am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Get someone you know to change your password and don't tell you what it is.

Or you could just stop posting here you sad ****
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    7/10/2008 10:20am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you're making posts like this then I can see why pple think you're retarded. Grow some balls if you don't want to be here then simply stop posting. Basicly you just admitted that you are just weak and undisciplined and need someone else to look out for you. Thats pathetic. Just simply :f-off:
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast