Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/28/2008 7:35pm

Style: Taijutsu, Hsing I

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    did i miss something? the first time i read it there was something to the effect that the reviewer had been punched in the face by two people.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/28/2008 9:15pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What happened here, Cowboy, was that Sonicdragon claimed that not only did the assistant instructor of Portland Family Bujinkan haul off and slug him, but so did the instructor of the Dojo.
    My Bujinkan intructor contacted the instructor at the Portland Bujinkan dojo, and the rest tells itself.
    What I did find interesting is that when I logged back on a couple of weekes later to write what I found. I found that Sonic Dragan had changed his story a bit. He also said that he didnt want to slam anyone. So that is how it went down. I stated that he was a potential lawsuit danger for any school. his account wasnt entirely accurate.:eusa_liar

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/29/2008 7:03pm

Style: Taijutsu, Hsing I

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for the update. I was surprised that any instructor, in our litigious society, would haul off and punch a visitor in the face. Or that he would allow his assistant to do the same.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/29/2008 8:53pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thats the thing, Cowboy, neither the instructor nor the assistant slugged him. He was exaggerating the events. They DID NOT slug him in the face. When I said I would get to the bottom of these alleged events, Sonic Dragon changed his story.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123