Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/28/2008 5:18pm

Style: JKD/Kali/Thai Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.home-gym.com/homgymhan.html
    Its not perfect but not a bad place to start for basic strenght training and will give some advice on how to set up ahome gym

Tom Mac

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/28/2008 8:23pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

4x7

Not shilling, but I've found Scott Sonnons' 4x7 method to be effective for me. The beauty is its adaptabitlity to exercises that are available to you, as well as the recovery(active) that ,for me has reduced almost all of the little tweaks that would hinder my exercise schedual. In a brief nutshell, its day1: heavy- heavy load/lower reps work for strength, day2: medium-lighter load/higher intensity for endurance, day3: low- bodyweight/yoga(power) type movements to integrate the muscles while strengthening the joints,as well as myofascial. day4: no: range of motion movements.
    This isn't a quick fix regiment, but a sustained approach that for me has yielded overall results in GPP.
    Good luck in your quest.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/28/2008 8:48pm

Style: JKD/Kali/Thai Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by rucass
    Not shilling, but I've found Scott Sonnons' 4x7 method to be effective for me. The beauty is its adaptabitlity to exercises that are available to you, as well as the recovery(active) that ,for me has reduced almost all of the little tweaks that would hinder my exercise schedual. In a brief nutshell, its day1: heavy- heavy load/lower reps work for strength, day2: medium-lighter load/higher intensity for endurance, day3: low- bodyweight/yoga(power) type movements to integrate the muscles while strengthening the joints,as well as myofascial. day4: no: range of motion movements.
    This isn't a quick fix regiment, but a sustained approach that for me has yielded overall results in GPP.
    Good luck in your quest.
    Can you recommend a book or DVD ?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/29/2008 6:18am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's got alot of material, but I have the Bodyflow, prasara,intuflow, and 4x7 dvds. Grapplers Toolbox (new edition) is a good one.

www.rmaxinternational.com
    Last edited by rucass; 7/29/2008 6:25am at .
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123