223772 Bullies, 3846 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Jiu Jitsu - Sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Posted On:
    7/08/2008 11:38pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Unauthorized Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Any advice for those of us who enjoy competing but seem to truely suck at it while it's happening. Example; I enjoy competing but I put so much pressure on myself that I tend to underperform well below what I know my level is. As such, I find myself disappointed afterwards. Any tips that could help those of us who both love and hate competing?

Does that make any sense?

Posted On:
    7/09/2008 3:08am

Style: crapp-lawl-ing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow- I was half-expecting to return to half-assed attempts at being funny.
    Good questions from all- I'll go ahead and review them tomorrow and see what I'll put in, some possibly combined or with a few tweaks here and there.

I was originally going to be nice and give him a nice short interview, but I guess he'll be paying the full price for a little boost in web-presence.

If anyone has a BJJ/MMA/Anything else instructor/competitor that they know wants a little online plug in upcoming months, I'll definitely take it into consideration. It's free publicity on their part, and it makes me feel like I'm not just running a "crappling for dummies" blog.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12