I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    7/03/2008 12:58pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

jiu jitsu your way to health

just want to say all the advice on diet that I have gotten here - Thank you El Macho - and my constant rolling on the ground with men has paid off. I am 200 pounds for the first time in years. 190 here I come.

(I also got two stripes on my white belt today yeehaw!!!!)

Ad Hominem rocks.

Posted On:
    7/03/2008 10:24pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Starting weight?

Posted On:
    7/04/2008 6:23am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My weight was fluctuating by about 5 pounds but it got up to 218 at it's highest

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    7/04/2008 6:48am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good going mate :)

That's enough weight for you to be able to see and feel the difference. Are you feeling fitter?
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Posted On:
    7/04/2008 7:23am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh yeah, of course the cardio that goes along with it helps too. I get about 4 1/2 to 6hours of good grappling in a week

My next step is start lifting weights and firm up a bit. I would like not to be able to grab my tummy and shake it.

I think 6 1 - 190 pounds is an ideal weight for me.

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    7/04/2008 8:31am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - Joe
    Oh yeah, of course the cardio that goes along with it helps too. I get about 4 1/2 to 6hours of good grappling in a week

My next step is start lifting weights and firm up a bit. I would like not to be able to grab my tummy and shake it.

I think 6 1 - 190 pounds is an ideal weight for me.
    Wouldn't we all? I'm toned everywhere apart from round the middle. Time for some gastric band surgery me thinks :tongue5:
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

i keep tryin to spar, but nothin happens!

Posted On:
    7/04/2008 8:48am

supporting member
     Style: karate / bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    or a reinforced rashguard.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    7/04/2008 9:09am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pauli
    or a reinforced rashguard.
    I hate rashguards, they make me look like a sausage... or more precisely, it visually enhance my already visible gut.

Anyways, good going Goju!!
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2008 1:06am

Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Goju, werd up brotha. When I first moved to Toronto, I was 222 with like a 50 inch waist. 3 years later after BJJ, MT, and boxing, I'm down to 205 with a 41" waist. I also reached 199 for the first time ever a couple months ago, but I actually put on some pounds recently, but it seemed to be muscle, as per (as always) Macho's excellent advice to monitor waist size over actual poundage.

Keep it up dude!

Posted On:
    7/06/2008 7:25pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah .... a very enjoyable weekend of cottage, beer and meat and (weighing myself right after dinner) I am back to 206 :(

Tomorrow, protein shake, tabbouleh salad and celery Hooray!!!!
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast