Page 2 of 2 First 12

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL, thanks guys.

Does anyone personally know anything about Team Tompkins? I don't wanna be a UFC fighter.. I'm just picking the stuff up as a hobby, is that really where I should go? It's a little intimidating.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    E-funk....where did you end up training?
    I'm currently looking for somewhere in London to practice (not fixed on any particular style, just want somewhere good at what they do).

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Funk View Post
    LOL, thanks guys.

Does anyone personally know anything about Team Tompkins? I don't wanna be a UFC fighter.. I'm just picking the stuff up as a hobby, is that really where I should go? It's a little intimidating.
    Actually, its not called Team Tompkins anymore.
    For MMA both competitive and hobby-level try Adrenaline on Dundas east. This is the Former Team Tompkins club..there are pros and joes there and it offers a pretty complete program.I stopped training about a year and a half ago and a couple of my buddies who were at my old club go to Adrenaline now. I've been out to Adrenaline before and its a good atmosphere.nothing a newb couldn't fit in to if he wanted to train and work hard.
    THere is also Suffer Systems ..although They moved and I don't know where they are. I heard they are still operating though...google them, and google Adrenaline for the exact address..
    Good luck.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    www.adrenalinemma.ca
    ADDRESS: 1794 DUNDAS STREET, UNIT 1, LONDON ONTARIO N5W 3E6
    GYM HOURS: MON-FRI 9AM-2PM, 5PM-9PM / SAT 10-12PM

Page 2 of 2 First 12