Thread: sex and MA II
12/02/2003 10:42pm, #1
sex and MA II
1. are there any hot bitches in your dojo?
2. if so, what is the address?
12/02/2003 10:58pm, #2
1. Yes. But she is some Brazilian mom who brings her adolescent son to jiujitsu. While we roll, she sits alongside the mats and does Pilates or something.
2. Not telling. We're keeping her to ourselves.Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog
12/02/2003 11:04pm, #3
One of my instructors kissed me at the school christmas bash after our end of year meeting a couple of years ago. I was drunk she is not that fantastic and its been awkward ever since. Oh and there are a couple of girls who are hotties, but I play hard with them (no pun intended) and I think they don't like that. All the not so attractive girls play rough, but the good looking ones seem adverse to it.
If you want to come to Oz for some chic at my school by all means I'll give you the address."Pussyhole"
12/02/2003 11:07pm, #4
There are a ton of chicks at my judo school. The school has some sort of program with the local law enforcement. They can assign judo classes as community service/punishment for young adult misdemeanors. This brings in lots of college age chicks who like to party.
12/02/2003 11:11pm, #5
1. HELLL NOO! And on top of it, they act as homely as they look.
2. Do you reallly want that?? You don't want that.~Whatever Happens, Happens.~
~From this moment on, I shall be known as "He Who Smokes Bitches"~
12/02/2003 11:52pm, #6
1. other than my girlfriend ?
2. **** off.
:DThe Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
12/02/2003 11:55pm, #7
12/03/2003 11:36am, #8
hopefully there will be in january when new club at university opens
12/03/2003 8:03pm, #9
is it just me or is 90% of BJJ practicioners males?? sigh......Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.
12/06/2003 6:55pm, #10
You guys are pathetic.
Don't **** where you train.Regards,
"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine