Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/29/2008 7:53pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJnoob,kickboxing(hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, thanks. I weigh about 200, my legs/calves just happen to be really big compare to the rest of my body. :thebirdma

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/29/2008 8:34pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ditto. 5'10" 205 with a big butt and calves.

(no the butt has nothing to do with anything but I made you think about didn't I?.....fag)

Posted On:
    6/30/2008 6:06am

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    (no the butt has nothing to do with anything but I made you think about didn't I?.....fag)
    ************!

*starts doing push ups and thinking about Jesus*

2nd fucking time god damn it...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/30/2008 2:35pm

Style: Catch as Catch Can

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    You're funny. You want XL's if you have thick calfs.
    My calfs are thick too.
    I got CSI's XL grappling shin gaurds http://www.combatsports.com/detail.aspx?ID=23905

too small :(

so I found rev gear XXL grappling shin guards
    http://www.revgear.com/product/57/shin_guards

I actually ripped thim trying to put them on.

But the funny part is
    Rev gears site said this
    "More than a decade and several expansions later, our most satisfying aspect of our business remains our interaction with you, so don’t hesitate to contact us. We accept phone calls, email, testimonials, cards, singing telegrams, napkin doodles, photos, videos or anything else you’d like to tell us about our products, catalog or web site. When you contact Revgear Sports, you will experience our unyielding commitment to quality and exceptional customer service. YOUR SATISFACTION IS UNCONDITIONALLY 100% GUARANTEED."

well when i called them they said that they would not make me a bigger pair, even for more cash. (dicks!) So I called combat sports and they told me that they would. So im saving money to order a custom pair from CSI.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/30/2008 3:01pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The XXL's are misprinted. I personally know the owner of revgear. It would not be prudent to make you a custom pair but you should ask them to resend you a new pair in case that one was mis sized.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/01/2008 1:40pm

Style: Catch as Catch Can

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The XXLs being a miss print would defiantly explain a lot. lol They should change that on their web site! I will say I do like rev gears products, and the quality of the shin guard I received was nice, actually pretty close to the CSI from my observation. It just sucks that they didn’t fit me. They did take them back with no hassle at all, even though they busted when I put them on, which was awesome of them.

What kind of left me pissy other than the fact that I had ordered 2 pairs of shin guards that didn’t fit plus 2 way shipping on both of them, was that the phone operator I talked to acted like she had never took a call before and I had to explain everything to her like 3 times. I ended up getting a rash guard from them. Not as good as my Kaizen rash guard but good quality rash guard for the money.

But my question is (if you or anybody knows)– do they (revgear) make custom products at all? Because the whole excepting sketches, and napkin doodles gave me the vibe that custom stuff was no big deal. If they do then im guessing the fact that they could not make me a custom shin guard had to with the way it was made and not their policy.

Having a 22 inch calf sucks when buying equipment. :(
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234