Posted On:
    6/27/2008 11:10pm

Style: ukemi & tapping out

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_Larson
    "...and adult sized demons"

LOL
    What few people realize is that all that is required to defeat these nighttime bogeymen is to throw a blanket over their heads, thus causing them to stop believing in their own existence and disappear.:eng101:

How do elenchus?

Posted On:
    6/27/2008 11:14pm

Style: gah, transition again

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Guess
    What few people realize is that all that is required to defeat these nighttime bogeymen is to throw a blanket over their heads, thus causing them to stop believing in their own existence and disappear.:eng101:
    "But hang on," said Man, "You don't really exist. You're just a primitive psychological vestige of the times when as a ground-dwelling mammal we were deathly afraid of the dark because of the predators it hid."

"Oh," said the Bogeyman. "I suppose you're right. It's not like anyone above a child's age has any serious fear of me or so much the dark, nor is there serious evidence of my existence."

"You're damn straight, Bogey. May I call you Bogey?" Replied Man, now completely certain his arguement dick was the biggest of them all.

"It doesn't really matter, does it? I don't really exist. Not really." And the Bogeyman dissapeared in a puff of logic.

"Now it's just God, Satan and Santa on the hit list." Man thought aloud, smirking as he wandered off into the night.
    Lord Krishna said: I am terrible time the destroyer of all beings in all worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in this world; Of those heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared.
    Bhagavad Gita 11:32

Rowsdower!

Posted On:
    6/27/2008 11:14pm

Join us... or die
     Style: On Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyway, I just watched the video, I thought it was fairly amusing. I was impressed by the editing... I think maybe it was cut on FCP, as some of the fonts and effects look familiar, but I could be wrong. Regardless, the person who put it together obviously knew what they were doing. A shame it's getting downvoted so much...

Posted On:
    6/27/2008 11:18pm

Style: Ronin wannabe

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Miracleman
    Anyway, I just watched the video, I thought it was fairly amusing. I was impressed by the editing... I think maybe it was cut on FCP, as some of the fonts and effects look familiar, but I could be wrong. Regardless, the person who put it together obviously knew what they were doing. A shame it's getting downvoted so much...
    Organized resistance? I did my part, voting it 5 stars...

Posted On:
    6/27/2008 11:22pm

Style: MMA, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd feel too dirty having any activity with youtube votes/comments to be honest.

Rowsdower!

Posted On:
    6/27/2008 11:34pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So yeah, everyone upvote this video as much as possible, and post some responses to the idiotic comments that the Bruce Lee nutriders keep making... THIS I COMMAND. I thought this particular post was a real gem:

Quote Originally Posted by thedly
    dirty fighting? in real life fighting is life or death. bruce lee knew that, he knew the difference between competition and real life situations. UFC is not to the death, there are all kinds of rules limiting the fighters in what they can do to each other or with their bodies. YOU FOOLS THINK THE "TRUE" FIGHTERS WHO CAN END LIVES WITH THEIR HANDS WITH REAL SKILL ARE ON UFC OR STRIKEFORCE OR PRIDE OR ANY OF THAT ****? no, they're in the military, or above trying to compete for show

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/27/2008 11:49pm

Style: Transitioning as usual

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice vid, but agreed the comments are a bit too taxing for me on the brain and remind me why I take youtube breaks.

Youtube Commenter:

haha ground and pound tactics XD

meh UFC is **** its not fighting its just swinging arms n legs randomly hoping for a hit then hug them while they're on the floor
    Troll. It has to be..It just has to.

Posted On:
    6/28/2008 12:01am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You could bury Bruce and Brandon at the same site and write "Two dead Lee" on the headstone.

Posted On:
    6/28/2008 12:04am

Style: Ronin wannabe

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    You could bury Bruce and Brandon at the same site and write "Two dead Lee" on the headstone.
    Oh god. Ohh god. God dammit.

Each minute I laugh at that I'm pretty sure I get relegated to a deeper circle of hell after my death. Pushups for me, you fucker.

Rowsdower!

Posted On:
    6/28/2008 12:13am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I could totally take Bruce and his emo goth son in a fight. What are they gonna do, decompose all over me?
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast