Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    6/16/2008 5:03pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

We derailed a thread so omega gave us the boot.

In the next couple months i'll be scaling my posting down severely. There are a couple reasons for this.

This isn't a LEAVING THE INTERNET FOREVER thread because i'll still be around for a couple specialized discussions but you won't see me as a regular poster. This is due to several problems with the "culture" of bullshido i'm having.

1: The rampant homophobia and misogyny. Every once in a while, calling someone a fag is ok. All the time though? And all the jokey-but-not-really outings you give each other? It's making me kind of uncomfortable. This isn't about my own personal prefs. I know it gets to Antifa and Emetshamash too and they're both hetero.

2: The retarded in jokes. LOLcats died with inheritance of acquired traits. It hasn't been funny for years. Similiarly to tehd34dly, grab my wrist, magic pants, etc. Noone can understand you people and even with translation, you can't even make me chuckle anymore.

3: The mediocrity. You know the drill here. It's just a recreational grappling match etc. I won't get into it in detail.

4: Posting here is actually interfering with my training. This is such an internet cliche, I know, but if i'm ever to get my purple it needs to be addressed.

I don't offer these to start a hundred page drama thread, but in a genuine spirit of constructive criticism.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

12th level logic wielder

Posted On:
    6/16/2008 5:23pm

Style: BJJ, judo, rapier

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey
    The rampant homophobia and misogyny. Every once in a while, calling someone a fag is ok. All the time though?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey's sig, every single post
    It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots...
    I know what you mean (and agree), of course, but I am still amused by the above.

Putting the "ow" back in "flowery technique"

Posted On:
    6/16/2008 5:26pm

Style: CMA, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

4: Posting here is actually interfering with my training.
    If you're cutting back on things that interfere with training, you might consider cutting back on all those weeby shows you watch.:3some:

Also, good luck.

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    6/16/2008 5:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Catch ya later Hedgey. Luck with the purple
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

...has all your Jing.

Posted On:
    6/16/2008 5:28pm

Style: Judo, baby! Yeah!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What Petter said....

You'll be missed Hedge, I know we don't know each other, but I always enjoyed your contribution to any political discussions you joined.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/16/2008 5:32pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In the next couple months i'll be scaling my posting down severely. There are a couple reasons for this.

This isn't a LEAVING THE INTERNET FOREVER thread because i'll still be around for a couple specialized discussions but you won't see me as a regular poster. This is due to several problems with the "culture" of bullshido i'm having.

1: The rampant homophobia and misogyny. Every once in a while, calling someone a fag is ok. All the time though? And all the jokey-but-not-really outings you give each other? It's making me kind of uncomfortable. This isn't about my own personal prefs. I know it gets to Antifa and Emetshamash too and they're both hetero.

2: The retarded in jokes. LOLcats died with inheritance of acquired traits. It hasn't been funny for years. Similiarly to tehd34dly, grab my wrist, magic pants, etc. Noone can understand you people and even with translation, you can't even make me chuckle anymore.

3: The mediocrity. You know the drill here. It's just a recreational grappling match etc. I won't get into it in detail.

4: Posting here is actually interfering with my training. This is such an internet cliche, I know, but if i'm ever to get my purple it needs to be addressed.

I don't offer these to start a hundred page drama thread, but in a genuine spirit of constructive criticism.
    Even though I'm guilty of some of this I whole heartedly agree. Go get your purple hedge and don't block with your face.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2008 5:32pm

Style: Aikido, bits of jits

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I look forward to reading your future posts even if they are less frequent.
    If anything some of us should do the same and only post when we have something more worthwhile to say (i.e. I shouldn't post this).
    Last edited by realjanuary; 6/16/2008 5:34pm at .

Posted On:
    6/16/2008 5:47pm

Style: Muay Thai n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good luck on the purp, man. Maybe catch you at an Anime Con some time (If I ever get the money to go to the nice ones)

Rowsdower!

Posted On:
    6/16/2008 6:13pm

Join us... or die
     Style: On Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good luck with everything Hedge. I think it's kinda funny that you would post a "farewell for now, Internets!" thread in the first place, though... I guess this means that you really ARE addicted to this place. Anyways, you don't need any sort of confirmation from a bunch of yahoos like us; seriously, you're talking to a bunch of smelly weirdos with avatars that depict McDonald's and TMNT characters (among other unsavory things).

I think you'll be just fine. Do what you gotta do to do whatever it is you need to do.

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    6/16/2008 7:05pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Expressions of respectful support? Surely a more appropriate send off would involve at least two paragraphs of tightly plotted invective?
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast