Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/06/2008 5:32pm

Style: JKD, BJJ, FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was just trying to point out a little possible homophobia, is all. And speaking of human weapon, is anyone else bummed that the series was cancelled? I wanted to see them make more hugely erroneous mistakes about martial arts while beating up supposed ninja masters.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/06/2008 8:50pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread, Ive actully read alot of this thread. And now, now Im asking myself why. Just why.

peace, Sharkonis

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2008 4:40am

Style: BJJ, boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robdogg
    I was just trying to point out a little possible homophobia, is all. And speaking of human weapon, is anyone else bummed that the series was cancelled? I wanted to see them make more hugely erroneous mistakes about martial arts while beating up supposed ninja masters.
    I'm not actually surprised it was cancelled. You could clearly see that Jason and Bill did NOT want to do the taekwondo and ninjutsu episodes. The only reason they did TKD and ninjutsu was because if they didn't, they'd lose most of their fans. I bet they both grew tired and resigned.

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    8/07/2008 9:55am

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fodland
    I'm not actually surprised it was cancelled. You could clearly see that Jason and Bill did NOT want to do the taekwondo and ninjutsu episodes. The only reason they did TKD and ninjutsu was because if they didn't, they'd lose most of their fans. I bet they both grew tired and resigned.
    Still I was bummer that they took out fight quest. While I enjoyed the "History" aspect that Human Weapon brought to the table, fight quest seemed a bit more realistic in the matches.
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    8/07/2008 10:01am

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robdogg
    Errant is not homophobic...he's willing to fight any gay guy.:5badair:
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

This is all I do: girls, photography and BJJ...

Posted On:
    8/07/2008 10:27am

Join us... or die
     Style: KeyboardHero/CameraJutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by miguksaram
    Errant is not homophobic...he's willing to fight any gay guy for the title "gayest midget on earth!"
    Fixed that for you!
    Sometimes you lose and sometimes the other guy wins.

At this point I don't owe anybody an explenation.

Schools I trained at:
    Lotus Club Cetepe Liberdade Sao Paulo
    Renzo Gracie NYC
    New York Combat Sambo

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2008 10:30am

Style: BJJ, boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Still I was bummer that they took out fight quest. While I enjoyed the "History" aspect that Human Weapon brought to the table, fight quest seemed a bit more realistic in the matches.
    Well, the FQ people couldn't do much else now, could they? If there would be a new season all the fans would either be like: "OMGZ, I luv ur show, plz do an ep about TKD/ninjutsu/taido/capoeira/ aikido/ke?po/ isshin ryu krotty/insert other TMAs", " Yo, I love your show guys! Are you considering judo/muay thai//MMA/enter other martial arts that Human Weapon have featured" or they'll crave nothing.

We could see clearly that Jimmy HATES forms, neither Doug nor Jimmy are acrobatic enough to be able to compete in capoeira/taido/TKD after a weeks crash course, they can't do all the HW things, because then they would be called copycats and Jimmy said on the FQ forums that they would do X style Kung Fu, because they have already done a kung fu episode( so the same would go for karate).

They could choose between quitting, copying or making episodes with unmotivated hosts. What I think would've been awesome was that if they started a new season where the only martial arts they checked were wrestling! Glima, mongolian wrestling, greco roman, etc.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    9/02/2008 9:32pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Errant is not homophobic...he's willing to fight any gay guy.:5badair:
    He's not homophobic.

He's heteroflexible.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567