221277 Bullies, 4465 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 61 to 68 of 68
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Robdogg is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    339

    Posted On:
    8/06/2008 5:32pm


     Style: JKD, BJJ, FMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was just trying to point out a little possible homophobia, is all. And speaking of human weapon, is anyone else bummed that the series was cancelled? I wanted to see them make more hugely erroneous mistakes about martial arts while beating up supposed ninja masters.
  2. Sharkonis is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    398

    Posted On:
    8/06/2008 8:50pm


     Style: Tae Kwon Do, MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread, Ive actully read alot of this thread. And now, now Im asking myself why. Just why.

    peace, Sharkonis
  3. Fodland is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    192

    Posted On:
    8/07/2008 4:40am


     Style: BJJ, boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robdogg
    I was just trying to point out a little possible homophobia, is all. And speaking of human weapon, is anyone else bummed that the series was cancelled? I wanted to see them make more hugely erroneous mistakes about martial arts while beating up supposed ninja masters.
    I'm not actually surprised it was cancelled. You could clearly see that Jason and Bill did NOT want to do the taekwondo and ninjutsu episodes. The only reason they did TKD and ninjutsu was because if they didn't, they'd lose most of their fans. I bet they both grew tired and resigned.
  4. Miguksaram is offline
    Miguksaram's Avatar

    Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,529

    Posted On:
    8/07/2008 9:55am

    supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fodland
    I'm not actually surprised it was cancelled. You could clearly see that Jason and Bill did NOT want to do the taekwondo and ninjutsu episodes. The only reason they did TKD and ninjutsu was because if they didn't, they'd lose most of their fans. I bet they both grew tired and resigned.
    Still I was bummer that they took out fight quest. While I enjoyed the "History" aspect that Human Weapon brought to the table, fight quest seemed a bit more realistic in the matches.
    Jeremy M. Talbott

    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...


    SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!
  5. Miguksaram is offline
    Miguksaram's Avatar

    Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,529

    Posted On:
    8/07/2008 10:01am

    supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robdogg
    I was just trying to point out a little possible homophobia, is all. And speaking of human weapon, is anyone else bummed that the series was cancelled? I wanted to see them make more hugely erroneous mistakes about martial arts while beating up supposed ninja masters.
    Errant is not homophobic...he's willing to fight any gay guy.:5badair:
    Jeremy M. Talbott

    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...


    SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!
  6. M.C. is offline
    M.C.'s Avatar

    This is all I do: girls, photography and BJJ...

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sao Paulo (BJJ Motherland!)
    Posts
    3,643

    Posted On:
    8/07/2008 10:27am

    Join us... or die
     Style: KeyboardHero/CameraJutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by miguksaram
    Errant is not homophobic...he's willing to fight any gay guy for the title "gayest midget on earth!"
    Fixed that for you!
    Sometimes you lose and sometimes the other guy wins.

    At this point I don't owe anybody an explenation.

    Schools I trained at:
    Lotus Club Cetepe Liberdade Sao Paulo
    Renzo Gracie NYC
    New York Combat Sambo
  7. Fodland is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    192

    Posted On:
    8/07/2008 10:30am


     Style: BJJ, boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by miguksaram
    Still I was bummer that they took out fight quest. While I enjoyed the "History" aspect that Human Weapon brought to the table, fight quest seemed a bit more realistic in the matches.
    Well, the FQ people couldn't do much else now, could they? If there would be a new season all the fans would either be like: "OMGZ, I luv ur show, plz do an ep about TKD/ninjutsu/taido/capoeira/ aikido/ke?po/ isshin ryu krotty/insert other TMAs", " Yo, I love your show guys! Are you considering judo/muay thai//MMA/enter other martial arts that Human Weapon have featured" or they'll crave nothing.

    We could see clearly that Jimmy HATES forms, neither Doug nor Jimmy are acrobatic enough to be able to compete in capoeira/taido/TKD after a weeks crash course, they can't do all the HW things, because then they would be called copycats and Jimmy said on the FQ forums that they would do X style Kung Fu, because they have already done a kung fu episode( so the same would go for karate).

    They could choose between quitting, copying or making episodes with unmotivated hosts. What I think would've been awesome was that if they started a new season where the only martial arts they checked were wrestling! Glima, mongolian wrestling, greco roman, etc.
  8. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,486

    Posted On:
    9/02/2008 9:32pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by miguksaram
    Errant is not homophobic...he's willing to fight any gay guy.:5badair:
    He's not homophobic.

    He's heteroflexible.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.