Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/25/2011 1:26pm

Style: BJJ, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbelt65120 View Post
    I Think that everyone who is talking **** on here is a bunch of cocksucking pieces of **** I may not know to much information about the guy and what I do know should be enough to shut everyone the **** up my name shall remain anonymous cause I do not want any of you ***** ass bitches looking me up and stalking like a bunch of fucking creepers so here its goes well I have known him for a few years and I do know that many of his students have become very successful martial artist whether you like it or not they go to tournaments with other schools from around here and guess what they win how crazy right I guess its fake then and now they have a cage fighting team and everyone on that team just basically got started out doing and after a few fights guess what they all started winning to man his **** is so fake that all his students and people he coaches win thats insane right ok now there is a story going around to which is true I was there and seen it there was a little 120 pound kid from his school that got jumped by 5 grown ass men and guess what he fought all of them until he almost got knocked out by a big 300 hundred pound man but he couldn't cops were called police reports were made so this is legit and so to continue on here I asked the kid were he trained and he said master bills I asked is that the only place hes been and he told me yes so I guess his **** is so fake that 120 pound kid fought 5 grown ass men and held his own against all of them wow thats insane and every time I have seen him at tournament all the Black belt instructors say to him hi sir and yes sir and all that BS so as if to say that they talk all this **** but when hes standing there that do not say **** and treat him like there superior know thats fucked up if hes so fake y do instructors from other schools treat him with such respect at tournaments and once at a tournament one of his students was getting screwed on points and he jumped in and stopped it and set things straight they stop the tournament when he jumped in cause he was there Superior but hes fake ya know and some of his students leave there and join branches of the military and are very successful I know of one that went there and is now in the marines a very great martial artist whos name will also remain annonomys who has had a very successful career in marines so far so I guess he creates well behaved individuals as well wow what a fake lol unless you actual know anything about him and his student you are a all a bunch of faggots and if know anything about the internet posting **** about someones personal life such as the trials that were posted with out the actual persons permission is illegal and you can get sued for doing such things and also badmouthing someone on here im pretty sure is illegal to so basically this all a bunch of b.s and I know that this man is a good man and has earned his right to be a karate instructor and every sucess he has everyone turns around and bad mouths him like a bunch of fucking haters so I say for that right there the man has proven him self to be a great instrutor a great person and for god sakes people he served your country y would you **** talk someone like that he almost died for you pussys to be on here talking **** so just saying from what I have seen this man style is a great style and contrary to what everyone is saying it actually works and it improves individuals outlook on life now I do not know but this **** seems pretty legit to me and all his students have proven time and time again that they can compete with the best y is that cause he not fake you fucking idiots

Wow.

Were you crying when you typed this?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/25/2011 1:33pm

Style: TKD/ TSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well if your referring to and saying that I am unemployed I am not you **** tart I have a job my own place and probably younger than you so before you go **** talking get you facts straight
    I believe you mean **** tard..........at least get your cursing correct.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/25/2011 1:37pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo_Fo View Post
    Wow.

Were you crying when you typed this?
    Oh **** I am sorry that would explain the spelling mistakes.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    1/25/2011 1:42pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Blackbelt65,

Your words are empty. No links, no pictures, no proof, nothing substantiated.

While your rage posting is amusing it is doing nothing but undermining you and "Master Bill's" credibility.

You claim they have a winning MMA team and clean house in local competitions against other schools in your area.

Start there and provide some evidence to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    1/25/2011 1:49pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    once at a tournament one of his students was getting screwed on points and he jumped in and stopped it and set things straight they stop the tournament when he jumped in cause he was there Superior
    "Stop the tournament! My student is getting screwed on points!"

Haha!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/25/2011 1:49pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: tang soo do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    no for your information I was not crying. I was just stating what I knew sorry I am not grammatically correct this what I heard and seen and what people have told me so you guys wanted info you got it. I got all this from testimonials from people who went there. So whether you believe it or not this what is going around so there is really nothing you can do about it. I been trying to find a school and this is a reason why it is hard to choose all the **** talking going around. You know what they say people hate when other people start becoming more successful then they are so they start hating on them for no reason

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/25/2011 1:52pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    no for your information I was not crying. I was just stating what I knew sorry I am not grammatically correct this what I heard and seen and what people have told me so you guys wanted info you got it. I got all this from testimonials from people who went there. So whether you believe it or not this what is going around so there is really nothing you can do about it. I been trying to find a school and this is a reason why it is hard to choose all the **** talking going around. You know what they say people hate when other people start becoming more successful then they are so they start hating on them for no reason
    Parroting is not giving information. I mean you just admitted much of your post is second and third hand information.

Posted On:
    1/25/2011 1:56pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

=================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Posted On:
    1/25/2011 1:56pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *Running post through Meme converter*

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    1/25/2011 1:57pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know what they say people hate when other people start becoming more successful then they are so they start hating on them for no reason
    No reason? These claims are dubious to say the least
    [quote=Master Bill's website]
    1973 Won three NAKA title defenses, including a 15 round decision win at the Madison Square Gardens in New York.

1973 Earned Judo black belt

1974 Earned Hapkido black belt. Founded the American Martial Arts Association

1975 Founded the International Kickboxing Federation (IKF), a governing body for professional kickboxing
    *No he didn't, Steve Fossum and Dan Stell founded it in 1992
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789 10111213 ... LastLast