221371 Bullies, 4269 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 71 to 80 of 185
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678 910111218 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Blackbelt65120 is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    16

    Posted On:
    1/25/2011 1:05pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: tang soo do

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Your post is garbage and you need to learn how to spell, use grammar, and learn about reading comprehension.


    This makes your post, by your own words, garbage.

    Edit: Yes, you caught yourself and added almost:

    As to the rest of your edit:

    No one else made this claim but you.
    so once again who gives a **** man you must realy have no fucking life and your probably at home with nothing to do but go on here and talk **** so you better back the **** up off me and **** talk someone else cause I can do this all day if you want
  2. Blackbelt65120 is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    16

    Posted On:
    1/25/2011 1:08pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: tang soo do

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i am a student of Master Bills currently and it took 5 of your guys to take down A.B not using his real name but you know A.B dont ya John lol this is clearly stated on page 5 by someone named rob or something

    yes someone else did make this claim right here so it is legit and I can get a few more people to vouch for it if you would like
  3. judoka_uk is offline
    judoka_uk's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,678

    Posted On:
    1/25/2011 1:10pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbelt65120 View Post
    yes someone else did make this claim right here so it is legit and I can get a few more people to vouch for it if you would like
    I didn't realise the unemployment situation was that bad in America.
  4. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,763

    Posted On:
    1/25/2011 1:12pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbelt65120 View Post
    so once again who gives a **** man you must realy have no fucking life and your probably at home with nothing to do but go on here and talk **** so you better back the **** up off me and **** talk someone else cause I can do this all day if you want
    So your threat comment is "back the **** up" or you will do this all day? You are really good at insulting yourself while attempting poorly to insult others in the same post.

    You realize that means you have no life as well right? You know, if you can do this all day.
  5. Blackbelt65120 is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    16

    Posted On:
    1/25/2011 1:14pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: tang soo do

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well if your referring to and saying that I am unemployed I am not you **** tart I have a job my own place and probably younger than you so before you go **** talking get you facts straight
  6. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,500

    Posted On:
    1/25/2011 1:15pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbelt65120 View Post
    i am a student of Master Bills currently and it took 5 of your guys to take down A.B not using his real name but you know A.B dont ya John lol this is clearly stated on page 5 by someone named rob or something

    yes someone else did make this claim right here so it is legit and I can get a few more people to vouch for it if you would like
    You do realise I'm one of those 5 guys right?
    It didnt happen like you were told.
    Take my word for it.
  7. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,500

    Posted On:
    1/25/2011 1:18pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbelt65120 View Post
    Well if your referring to and saying that I am unemployed I am not you **** tart I have a job my own place and probably younger than you so before you go **** talking get you facts straight
    Oh yeah...aren't you the mechanic guy?
    You got that repair place right?

    I'm not surprised to see you run your mouth on this website.
    Melissa who works at Wendy's already told me you're a blowhard.
    How's the weightloss going for ya?
    Had any dates lately?
  8. Blackbelt65120 is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    16

    Posted On:
    1/25/2011 1:19pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: tang soo do

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    not really just being sarcastic retard so if all you do all day is sit here and **** talk well good for you I got better things to do like go to work and I was just saying that we can do this back and forth bullshit all day was not a threat maybe i worded it wrong who cares but I know everything I said is legit so take or leave it
  9. judoka_uk is offline
    judoka_uk's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,678

    Posted On:
    1/25/2011 1:21pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbelt65120 View Post
    Well if your referring to and saying that I am unemployed I am not you **** tart I have a job my own place and probably younger than you so before you go **** talking get you facts straight
    When you go for a **** do you have to drape you enormous cock over your leg to stop it getting wet?
  10. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,763

    Posted On:
    1/25/2011 1:23pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbelt65120 View Post
    i am a student of Master Bills currently and it took 5 of your guys to take down A.B not using his real name but you know A.B dont ya John lol this is clearly stated on page 5 by someone named rob or something

    yes someone else did make this claim right here so it is legit and I can get a few more people to vouch for it if you would like
    Apparently I need to help you.

    You whined about people laughing at your grammar.
    You then basically said "LOL I spell good. My grammar Sucks"
    I pointed out that your spelling sucks just like your grammar.
    You edited in a comment that I should spell check the other posters.
    I said no because YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE making this claim:
    maybe lol my spelling is good I have a horrible time with grammar though
    You claim to spell good and you don't. Your reading comprehension is quite poor as well. No one said your anecdote wasn't true.


    Well if your referring to and saying that I am unemployed I am not you **** tart I have a job my own place and probably younger than you so before you go **** talking get you facts straight
    *Yawn* Oh you don't like the same logic applied to you? If all I do is post all day and therefore you infer that I
    must realy have no fucking life and your probably at home with nothing to do but go on here and talk ****
    If you can post all day that means I can apply the same inference to you. So, does that poorly worded insult mean I don't have a job? When I redirected your insult that's the first thing you felt it implied.
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678 910111218 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.