Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/25/2011 11:01am

Style: TKD/ TSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    Yes it's a compelling argument:

'hai guiz, take my word for it,i met this guy and he's the real deal!
    who am I?
    thats not important, just take my word for it....whats that?
    You dont take my word for granted cos im a random stranger on the internet? why **** you , you bunch of shittalking faggots! talking **** about a woderfull killing machine from the safety of your m0mz basement, you should go say that to his face you cockmunching faggots!

Im clearly wasting my time here cos everyone here is fake and doesnt recognise the real deal and just talks ****, I told you the truth, and you keep asking for my identity or some evidence to back my claims up, imnever posting here again because of my superhot girlfriend/ superl33t job/ awesome hardcore training.

bai'
    LULZ.

Lebell, I love rage posters too!

Now, don't forget to go to other forums on your way out and tell everyone how Bullshido is full of mean POOPY HEADS.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/25/2011 12:17pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: tang soo do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Your all a bunch of Haters

I Think that everyone who is talking **** on here is a bunch of cocksucking pieces of **** I may not know to much information about the guy and what I do know should be enough to shut everyone the **** up my name shall remain anonymous cause I do not want any of you ***** ass bitches looking me up and stalking like a bunch of fucking creepers so here its goes well I have known him for a few years and I do know that many of his students have become very successful martial artist whether you like it or not they go to tournaments with other schools from around here and guess what they win how crazy right I guess its fake then and now they have a cage fighting team and everyone on that team just basically got started out doing and after a few fights guess what they all started winning to man his **** is so fake that all his students and people he coaches win thats insane right ok now there is a story going around to which is true I was there and seen it there was a little 120 pound kid from his school that got jumped by 5 grown ass men and guess what he fought all of them until he almost got knocked out by a big 300 hundred pound man but he couldn't cops were called police reports were made so this is legit and so to continue on here I asked the kid were he trained and he said master bills I asked is that the only place hes been and he told me yes so I guess his **** is so fake that 120 pound kid fought 5 grown ass men and held his own against all of them wow thats insane and every time I have seen him at tournament all the Black belt instructors say to him hi sir and yes sir and all that BS so as if to say that they talk all this **** but when hes standing there that do not say **** and treat him like there superior know thats fucked up if hes so fake y do instructors from other schools treat him with such respect at tournaments and once at a tournament one of his students was getting screwed on points and he jumped in and stopped it and set things straight they stop the tournament when he jumped in cause he was there Superior but hes fake ya know and some of his students leave there and join branches of the military and are very successful I know of one that went there and is now in the marines a very great martial artist whos name will also remain annonomys who has had a very successful career in marines so far so I guess he creates well behaved individuals as well wow what a fake lol unless you actual know anything about him and his student you are a all a bunch of faggots and if know anything about the internet posting **** about someones personal life such as the trials that were posted with out the actual persons permission is illegal and you can get sued for doing such things and also badmouthing someone on here im pretty sure is illegal to so basically this all a bunch of b.s and I know that this man is a good man and has earned his right to be a karate instructor and every sucess he has everyone turns around and bad mouths him like a bunch of fucking haters so I say for that right there the man has proven him self to be a great instrutor a great person and for god sakes people he served your country y would you **** talk someone like that he almost died for you pussys to be on here talking **** so just saying from what I have seen this man style is a great style and contrary to what everyone is saying it actually works and it improves individuals outlook on life now I do not know but this **** seems pretty legit to me and all his students have proven time and time again that they can compete with the best y is that cause he not fake you fucking idiots
    Last edited by Blackbelt65120; 1/25/2011 12:48pm at .

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    1/25/2011 12:21pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbelt65120 View Post
    I Think that everyone who is talking **** on here is a bunch of cocksucking pieces of **** I may not know to much information about the guy and what I do know should be enough to shut everyone the **** up my name shall remain anonymous cause I do not want any of you ***** ass bitches looking me up and stalking like a bunch of fucking creepers so here its goes well I have known him for a few years and I do know that many of his students have become very successful martial artist whether you like it or not they go to tournaments with other schools from around here and guess what they win how crazy right I guess its fake then and now they have a cage fighting team and everyone on that team just basically got started out doing and after a few fights guess what they all started winning to man his **** is so fake that all his students and people he coaches win thats insane right ok now there is a story going around to which is true I was there and seen it there was a little 120 pound kid from his school that got jumped by 5 grown ass men and guess what he fought all of them until he almost got knocked out by a big 300 hundred pound man but he couldn't cops were called police reports were made so this is legit and so to continue on here I asked the kid were he trained and he said master bills I asked is that the only place hes been and he told me yes so I guess his **** is so fake that 120 pound kid fought 5 grown ass men and held his own against all of them wow thats insane and every time I have seen him at tournament all the Black belt instructors say to him hi sir and yes sir and all that BS so as if to say that they talk all this **** but when hes standing there that do not say **** and treat him like there superior know thats fucked up if hes so fake y do instructors from other schools treat him with such respect at tournaments and once at a tournament one of his students was getting screwed on points and he jumped in and stopped it and set things straight they stop the tournament when he jumped in cause he was there Superior but hes fake ya know and some of his students leave there and join branches of the military and are very successful I know of one that went there and is now in the marines a very great martial artist whos name will also remain annonomys who has had a very successful career in marines so far so I guess he creates well behaved individuals as well wow what a fake lol unless you actual know anything about him and his student you are a all a bunch of faggots and if know anything about the internet posting **** about someones personal life such as the trials that were posted with out the actual persons permission is illegal and you can get sued for doing such things and also badmouthing someone on here im pretty sure is illegal to so basically this all a bunch of b.s and I know that this man is a good man and has earned his right to be a karate instructor and every sucess he has everyone turns around and bad mouths him like a bunch of fucking haters so I say for that right there the man has proven him self to be a great instrutor a great person and for god sakes people he served your country y would you **** talk someone like that he almost died for you pussys to be on here talking **** so just saying from what I have seen this man style is a great style and contraty to what everyone is saying it actually works and it improves individuals outlook on life know I do not know but this **** seems pretty legit to me
    Cool story, bro.

Posted On:
    1/25/2011 12:29pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I Think that everyone who is talking **** on here is a bunch of cocksucking pieces of **** I may not know to much information about the guy and what I do know should be enough to shut everyone the **** up my name shall remain anonymous cause I do not want any of you ***** ass bitches looking me up and stalking like a bunch of fucking creepers so here its goes well I have known him for a few years and I do know that many of his students have become very successful martial artist whether you like it or not they go to tournaments with other schools from around here and guess what they win how crazy right I guess its fake then and now they have a cage fighting team and everyone on that team just basically got started out doing and after a few fights guess what they all started winning to man his **** is so fake that all his students and people he coaches win thats insane right ok now there is a story going around to which is true I was there and seen it there was a little 120 pound kid from his school that got jumped by 5 grown ass men and guess what he fought all of them until he almost got knocked out by a big 300 hundred pound man but he couldn't cops were called police reports were made so this is legit and so to continue on here I asked the kid were he trained and he said master bills I asked is that the only place hes been and he told me yes so I guess his **** is so fake that 120 pound kid fought 5 grown ass men and held his own against all of them wow thats insane and every time I have seen him at tournament all the Black belt instructors say to him hi sir and yes sir and all that BS so as if to say that they talk all this **** but when hes standing there that do not say **** and treat him like there superior know thats fucked up if hes so fake y do instructors from other schools treat him with such respect at tournaments and once at a tournament one of his students was getting screwed on points and he jumped in and stopped it and set things straight they stop the tournament when he jumped in cause he was there Superior but hes fake ya know and some of his students leave there and join branches of the military and are very successful I know of one that went there and is now in the marines a very great martial artist whos name will also remain annonomys who has had a very successful career in marines so far so I guess he creates well behaved individuals as well wow what a fake lol unless you actual know anything about him and his student you are a all a bunch of faggots and if know anything about the internet posting **** about someones personal life such as the trials that were posted with out the actual persons permission is illegal and you can get sued for doing such things and also badmouthing someone on here im pretty sure is illegal to so basically this all a bunch of b.s and I know that this man is a good man and has earned his right to be a karate instructor and every sucess he has everyone turns around and bad mouths him like a bunch of fucking haters so I say for that right there the man has proven him self to be a great instrutor a great person and for god sakes people he served your country y would you **** talk someone like that he almost died for you pussys to be on here talking **** so just saying from what I have seen this man style is a great style and contrary to what everyone is saying it actually works and it improves individuals outlook on life know I do not know but this **** seems pretty legit to me and all his students have proven time and time again that they can compete with the best y is that cause he not fake you fucking idiots
    Should you put a period at the end of that sentence?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/25/2011 12:34pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    maybe lol my spelling is good I have a horrible time with grammar though

Posted On:
    1/25/2011 12:36pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seems your return key is damaged beyond repair as well.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/25/2011 12:46pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I Think that everyone who is talking **** on here is a bunch of cocksucking pieces of **** I may not know to much information about the guy and what I do know should be enough to shut everyone the **** up my name shall remain anonymous cause I do not want any of you ***** ass bitches looking me up and stalking like a bunch of fucking creepers so here its goes well I have known him for a few years and I do know that many of his students have become very successful martial artist whether you like it or not they go to tournaments with other schools from around here and guess what they win how crazy right I guess its fake then and now they have a cage fighting team and everyone on that team just basically got started out doing and after a few fights guess what they all started winning to man his **** is so fake that all his students and people he coaches win thats insane right ok now there is a story going around to which is true I was there and seen it there was a little 120 pound kid from his school that got jumped by 5 grown ass men and guess what he fought all of them until he almost got knocked out by a big 300 hundred pound man but he couldn't cops were called police reports were made so this is legit and so to continue on here I asked the kid were he trained and he said master bills I asked is that the only place hes been and he told me yes so I guess his **** is so fake that 120 pound kid fought 5 grown ass men and held his own against all of them wow thats insane and every time I have seen him at tournament all the Black belt instructors say to him hi sir and yes sir and all that BS so as if to say that they talk all this **** but when hes standing there that do not say **** and treat him like there superior know thats fucked up if hes so fake y do instructors from other schools treat him with such respect at tournaments and once at a tournament one of his students was getting screwed on points and he jumped in and stopped it and set things straight they stop the tournament when he jumped in cause he was there Superior but hes fake ya know and some of his students leave there and join branches of the military and are very successful I know of one that went there and is now in the marines a very great martial artist whos name will also remain annonomys who has had a very successful career in marines so far so I guess he creates well behaved individuals as well wow what a fake lol unless you actual know anything about him and his student you are a all a bunch of faggots and if know anything about the internet posting **** about someones personal life such as the trials that were posted with out the actual persons permission is illegal and you can get sued for doing such things and also badmouthing someone on here im pretty sure is illegal to so basically this all a bunch of b.s and I know that this man is a good man and has earned his right to be a karate instructor and every sucess he has everyone turns around and bad mouths him like a bunch of fucking haters so I say for that right there the man has proven him self to be a great instrutor a great person and for god sakes people he served your country y would you **** talk someone like that he almost died for you pussys to be on here talking **** so just saying from what I have seen this man style is a great style and contrary to what everyone is saying it actually works and it improves individuals outlook on life know I do not know but this **** seems pretty legit to me and all his students have proven time and time again that they can compete with the best y is that cause he not fake you fucking idiots
    Did you run this ironic garbage through spellcheck? Your grammar isn't your only failure. At least take the time to learn the difference between "You're" and "your."

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/25/2011 12:49pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So.......... Your point is

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/25/2011 12:54pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Did you run this ironic garbage through spellcheck? Your grammar isn't your only failure. At least take the time to learn the difference between "You're" and "your."
    OK maybe I can not write to well so who gives a **** this is not a English class essay its a fucking post and this is not garbage it is actually a legit story and is actually very factual and all the things that happened in what I wrote actually happened and are legit story's and testimony's so before you say my shits garbage you need to recheck your self cause almost all this **** on here people write is a bunch of fucking garbage so if your spell check my **** you need to go spell check everyone else as well
    Last edited by Blackbelt65120; 1/25/2011 12:57pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/25/2011 12:58pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So.......... Your point is
    Your post is garbage and you need to learn how to spell, use grammar, and learn about reading comprehension.

OK maybe I can not write to well so who gives a **** this is not a English class essay its a fucking post and this is not garbage it is actually a legit story and is actually very factual and all the things that happened in what I wrote actually happened and are legit story's and testimony's so before you say my shits garbage you need to recheck your self cause all this **** on here people write is a bunch of fucking garbage[/U]
    This makes your post, by your own words, garbage.

Edit: Yes, you caught yourself and added almost:

As to the rest of your edit:

so if your spell check my **** you need to go spell check everyone else as well
    No I don't remember this?

I don't need to check anyone else because you made the claim.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 1/25/2011 1:05pm at .
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 34567 89101117 ... LastLast