Administrator

Posted On:
    1/23/2011 1:49pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wd View Post
    I did say I don't know about 3 of them. One is social services from 1993. And my guess and its only a guess the other 2 are from times he had issues with land lords. Bill did have a bitter divorce with his ex and is estranged from some of his kids. That's is what most of the court things were about. Those are private family issues and don't have anything to do with him teaching martial arts.
    Then you know nothing at it is a guess. So, you complaining about their worth to the thread is ridiculous.
    And really the only one I really want to comment on is the first post. Because you can't just say someone is full of **** but continue to train under them long enough to recieve a black belt. Then open up a competing school(of course that is left out), teach the same thing(that is left out), and then start saying stuff.
    Fine PROVE that this is that guy. Until then, you are spewing the same type of conjecture you are complaining about.

As far as his military record goes... All I know is that he really was marine recone. Did recieve different medals(mostly purple hearts). And there may be some creditablity to what he said about some records of him being surpressed giving the nature of what he was commanded to do in vietnam.

But being fair this is from him. Somethings, I will admit, he is vague about certain things. But that he was not vague. Very detailed.
    Again no one checked. He may have all of those ribbons. Suppressed? No, If he received ribbons you can see them on his records the details of the conflicts will be suppressed.

Most of his stuff he claims were back before most of us were sperms in are dads nuts so I think it would be better to ask someone from that time if they know. And I have never seen "smoking gun" proof that any of what he claims is not true.
    Did you notice no one cares until you guys pop up every year in January? If people were worried they would file an FOIA on his military records. Better yet, if you are so worried about this thread you can do that yourself and prove the OP wrong.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/25/2011 3:38am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: tang soo do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dknight231 View Post
    I don't know about Master Bill, but martial arts aside, his website is a riot to read as a Korean.

The patch on the first page reads "Pyung Hwa Do" (평=pyung. 펑 would be the closest, pronunciation, as "Pung"). "Pung" is a sound, like a pop sound. Not a master of Hanja (Korean pronunciations in Chinese characters), but "pyung" does have chinese characters and it is either a unit of area (坪) or criticism (評). I'll give him credit for getting "Do" right though. I have no talent for Japanese, but that does not sound anything like karate-do to me.

As for the second part of the patch, it says "heam jot ta kwan" (힘좋다관). That literally means "strength is good school". First of all, "heam jot ta" is used in actual Korean conversation something like this: "you sure are strong." So imagine naming your school something like "you sure are strong school." Second, "heam jot ta" is written in natural Korean, while "Kwan" is in Chinese. It sounds really awkward. Combined, "Pyung hwa do heam jo ta kwan" does not mean anything remotely like "a brotherhood and school of stopping inner and outer conflict and developing virtue according to the way of peace."
    You seem not to be able to read english very good either I looked it up and it Phung Hwa Do Heam Jo Ta Kwan so were the **** is that **** coming from

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/25/2011 3:42am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wd View Post
    I don't know what you mean by spam the thread. This ain't politics. This is martial arts. People here talking are a bunch punks talking crap behind a computer because they don't have the balls to say it in person. Let me tell you what I do know. He is really a grand master in tang soo do. And has two hall of fame awards. Along with pictures of him receiving the awards. And I personally seen the letter right out of the envelope, post marked by the post office of another organization wanting him to come and recieve a living legend award. I will find out what state and organization if you need.

Its hard to know if everything on his bio is true. And so what if he is over weight. He's not competing. He's an old man and he's teaching.

The fact is he has been teaching for a very long time(longer than most on here have been alive). And has made thousands of solid martial artist. Take him or leave him. But talk **** on a computer makes you a bitch.
    This is very true why would you bad mouth someone on the computer and not say it to there face honestly its kinda ridiculous unless you actually have the balls to talk **** to his face your a bitch

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/25/2011 3:49am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok well how come the other people are not banned they are talking **** to

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/25/2011 3:54am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what eva
    Last edited by Blackbelt65120; 1/25/2011 4:00am at .

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    1/25/2011 7:11am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like it how the weirdos all come out of the woodwork when you question overweighted bs grandmaster such and so.

' you dont know him! leave him alone! I bet you wont say that to his face! my grandmaster can beat up your grandmassah!'

Master Bill's cock must taste awesome?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/25/2011 8:22am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But you are just talking **** to a computer screen.

( I'm pretty sure those guys have tasted his man-chicken. )

Posted On:
    1/25/2011 8:53am

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    ' you dont know him! leave him alone! I bet you wont say that to his face! my grandmaster can beat up your grandmassah!'
    The line I always look for (and they always use it) "He's the real deal."

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    1/25/2011 9:27am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes it's a compelling argument:

'hai guiz, take my word for it,i met this guy and he's the real deal!
    who am I?
    thats not important, just take my word for it....whats that?
    You dont take my word for granted cos im a random stranger on the internet? why **** you , you bunch of shittalking faggots! talking **** about a woderfull killing machine from the safety of your m0mz basement, you should go say that to his face you cockmunching faggots!

Im clearly wasting my time here cos everyone here is fake and doesnt recognise the real deal and just talks ****, I told you the truth, and you keep asking for my identity or some evidence to back my claims up, imnever posting here again because of my superhot girlfriend/ superl33t job/ awesome hardcore training.

bai'

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/25/2011 10:24am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbelt65120 View Post
    ok well how come the other people are not banned they are talking **** to
    Did you read what I wrote? No. He decided not to follow the rules in a specific sub-forum. I moved it because, people like you decide to write what you want and not follow rules. If it was a legit MABS thread he then you would have been given a temp ban.

I said "post correctly" not don't talk ****.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 1/25/2011 11:05am at .
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast