Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/22/2011 1:30pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, are you going to refute anything or just continue to spam the thread?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/22/2011 2:16pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bormai View Post
    My 1st name is Rob Bormai is i am Rob backwards anyway Unkeejon or as i know him is John S wants to complain about master Bills karate and how fake it is but after leaving Bills school he opened his own school at a community center so if master Bills karate is so fake yours must be uber fake btw your teaching the exact same stuff as you claimed was so fake i watched lol im to the exact gup testing forms also i am a student of Master Bills currently and it took 5 of your guys to take down A.B not using his real name but you know A.B dont ya John lol i look forward to more of your bullshido p.s sorry this is not from 2007 i just now ran across it
    I remember that it did take 5 fighters to take down "A.B."

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/22/2011 2:34pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    So, are you going to refute anything or just continue to spam the thread?
    I don't know what you mean by spam the thread. This ain't politics. This is martial arts. People here talking are a bunch punks talking crap behind a computer because they don't have the balls to say it in person. Let me tell you what I do know. He is really a grand master in tang soo do. And has two hall of fame awards. Along with pictures of him receiving the awards. And I personally seen the letter right out of the envelope, post marked by the post office of another organization wanting him to come and recieve a living legend award. I will find out what state and organization if you need.

Its hard to know if everything on his bio is true. And so what if he is over weight. He's not competing. He's an old man and he's teaching.

The fact is he has been teaching for a very long time(longer than most on here have been alive). And has made thousands of solid martial artist. Take him or leave him. But talk **** on a computer makes you a bitch.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/22/2011 3:09pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wd View Post
    I don't know what you mean by spam the thread. This ain't politics. This is martial arts. People here talking are a bunch punks talking crap behind a computer because they don't have the balls to say it in person. Let me tell you what I do know. He is really a grand master in tang soo do. And has two hall of fame awards. Along with pictures of him receiving the awards. And I personally seen the letter right out of the envelope, post marked by the post office of another organization wanting him to come and recieve a living legend award. I will find out what state and organization if you need.

Its hard to know if everything on his bio is true. And so what if he is over weight. He's not competing. He's an old man and he's teaching.

The fact is he has been teaching for a very long time(longer than most on here have been alive). And has made thousands of solid martial artist. Take him or leave him. But talk **** on a computer makes you a bitch.
    Don't make assumptions that you don't know.

You do realize you are talking **** right? So, that makes you a bitch as well. Now, go read the rules of this subforum and learn how to post correctly or get banned. It is your choice.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/22/2011 10:52pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't make assumptions that you don't know.

You do realize you are talking **** right? So, that makes you a bitch as well. Now, go read the rules of this subforum and learn how to post correctly or get banned. It is your choice.
    Hey I don't really care if I'm on here or not. This thread is attacking a friend of mine. And I'm not the one who started the "**** talking". The guy wrote the first post name is John. And a previous post was right he teaches the same thing as Master Bill. All I'm doing is sticking up for someone who's character is being attacked. And yet no one on here has evidence that he is a liar.

Is anyone denying that he is a grand master? Or has been teaching more than 4 decades now? If you enter his school you can see the tons of trophys his school has received from various competitions.

But that isn't ever mentioned by anyone. All this is a bunch of haters spewing.
    And did you address anything I am saying? No. One thing about these sites is that what is being posted can be controlled by the ones in charge of the site. So a topic can be skewed for the desires of the one in control.

Maybe I should have just addressed the first post. He knew and was a student of Master Bills. Yet he did not confront him? Instead he starts this thread and opens a school of his own.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/22/2011 11:02pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There it is now in YMAS. Go ahead and complain and let me know when you add some helpful information.

Now, when you decide to read the rules, provide facts, links or things that can be researched you can cry and defend your friend.

Grandmaster? Doesn't mean anything as there is no regulation of the title.
    Hall of Fame letters? Doesn't mean anything because there is no regulation of the organizations.

Those links? Do you have proof they are not the person in question?
    The military claims? Do you have proof that he has all of those accolades?

Hey I don't really care if I'm on here or not. This thread is attacking a friend of mine. And I'm not the one who started the "**** talking". The guy wrote the first post name is John. And a previous post was right he teaches the same thing as Master Bill. All I'm doing is sticking up for someone who's character is being attacked. And yet no one on here has evidence that he is a liar.

Is anyone denying that he is a grand master? Or has been teaching more than 4 decades now? If you enter his school you can see the tons of trophys his school has received from various competitions.

But that isn't ever mentioned by anyone. All this is a bunch of haters spewing.
    And did you address anything I am saying? No. One thing about these sites is that what is being posted can be controlled by the ones in charge of the site. So a topic can be skewed for the desires of the one in control.

Maybe I should have just addressed the first post. He knew and was a student of Master Bills. Yet he did not confront him? Instead he starts this thread and opens a school of his own.
    Your points have now been addressed.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 1/22/2011 11:10pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/22/2011 11:38pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There it is now in YMAS. Go ahead and complain and let me know when you add some helpful information.

Now, when you decide to read the rules, provide facts, links or things that can be researched you can cry and defend your friend.

Grandmaster? Doesn't mean anything as there is no regulation of the title.
    Hall of Fame letters? Doesn't mean anything because there is no regulation of the organizations.

Those links? Do you have proof they are not the person in question?
    The military claims? Do you have proof that he has all of those accolades?

Your points have now been addressed.
    You mean the links that when I went to they were not working. I tried to. Or his school link. I address the court issue.

And what proof are you looking for he is a fraud? And what is he being a fraud of?

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/23/2011 12:42am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You mean the links that when I went to they were not working. I tried to. Or his school link.
    You mean the ones that were working nearly three years ago? See you upset people actively chose to bump a thread, to the top, that made you angry.

I address the court issue.
    No, you really didn't.

They are almost all family matters. Look at the last name on several is Snyder. The one with Giullermo bill is the plantiff. The other two I don't know. And the social service thing I don't know.
    In one he was the plantiff and that's the only one you cleared up.

And what proof are you looking for he is a fraud? And what is he being a fraud of?
    I told you what could be addressed. I am not looking for anything you wanted your points addressed and they were. I do find it interesting that after no comments for nearly two years, that someone mysteriously finds this thread every January:

Last Original Post was 7/2008.
    Last Bump was 1/2010.
    Recent Bump 1/2011.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/23/2011 12:31pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You mean the ones that were working nearly three years ago? See you upset people actively chose to bump a thread, to the top, that made you angry.

No, you really didn't.

In one he was the plantiff and that's the only one you cleared up.

I told you what could be addressed. I am not looking for anything you wanted your points addressed and they were. I do find it interesting that after no comments for nearly two years, that someone mysteriously finds this thread every January:

Last Original Post was 7/2008.
    Last Bump was 1/2010.
    Recent Bump 1/2011.
    I did say I don't know about 3 of them. One is social services from 1993. And my guess and its only a guess the other 2 are from times he had issues with land lords. Bill did have a bitter divorce with his ex and is estranged from some of his kids. That's is what most of the court things were about. Those are private family issues and don't have anything to do with him teaching martial arts.

And really the only one I really want to comment on is the first post. Because you can't just say someone is full of **** but continue to train under them long enough to recieve a black belt. Then open up a competing school(of course that is left out), teach the same thing(that is left out), and then start saying stuff.

A previous post was right if Master Bill is fake then so is he.

As far as his military record goes... All I know is that he really was marine recone. Did recieve different medals(mostly purple hearts). And there may be some creditablity to what he said about some records of him being surpressed giving the nature of what he was commanded to do in vietnam.

But being fair this is from him. Somethings, I will admit, he is vague about certain things. But that he was not vague. Very detailed.

Most of his stuff he claims were back before most of us were sperms in are dads nuts so I think it would be better to ask someone from that time if they know. And I have never seen "smoking gun" proof that any of what he claims is not true.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/23/2011 12:34pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh I just stumbled on to this thread. If you do a search on google of tang soo doit will come up way down the list.
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast