Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/11/2011 7:38pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: tang su do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not anymore, I would just say Karate or Tang su do....... I could be wrong though.. Because I've never studied any other style .. I've been to about 20-30 tournaments though and only fought against TKD students and won every time. The style he teaches does exists, but it's not his.. Because I've seen other students practice the same that never were affiliated with him. He's just not all he says he is.

Posted On:
    1/12/2011 12:45am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah I see, makes sense. Tang soo do definitely exists and is the actual transliteration of the chinese characters for "karate", making http://masterbillskarate.com/about.htm make a whole lot more sense.

If you don't mind me asking, would you by any chance be willing to post what you know on his martial arts history? I'm having some trouble finding his school on the International Tang Soo Do and World Tang Soo Do websites, and a search of Pyung Hwa Do on google and all the popular Korean search engines (yahoo.co.kr, msn.co.kr, and naver) are only coming up with dunkin DOnuts (same "do" when written in hangul) and rants on peace.

Posted On:
    1/12/2011 1:03am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh forgot to mention, I'm apparently more of a dumbass in Korean than I thought: Pyung hwa (평화) does mean "peace", but the chinese characters are 平和, which is still not karate. Does anyone know how I can edit that post? The edit button is gone.

However, the second part of the patch is DEFINITELY without a doubt still really horrible. Written by someone who took an intro Korean class or something, no doubt.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/14/2011 1:49am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Me too ,Hope you willing to post what you know on his martial arts history?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/15/2011 4:31am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    not to derail the thread here but take a look:

http://masterbillskarate.com/video.htm

2nd video. listen for the sounds of labored breathing about ohhhhh 10 seconds into the light exercise, O I mean "sparring". The veterans of this school are obviously in phenomenal shape....

Posted On:
    1/18/2011 1:45pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sanchez62 View Post
    i know his real age
    He is 54!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/22/2011 12:14pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Don't Insult my Friend

Quote Originally Posted by unkeejon View Post
    I recently recieved my black belt in Phung Hwa Do from William G. Snyder aka Master Bill. All this time I thought he was full of **** but couldn't beat the price. Made several friends there just never wanted to tear the man down. Then his venom just got to be to much. Does anyone know anything about him?
    So you went there because he was cheap. You thought he was full of ****. Yet you kept going there to learn ****. I don't care how cheap something is... **** is ****. And you reciently recieved your black belt there. So do you have a black belt in ****?

Question is why did you stay so long if there is no value in what he teaches.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/22/2011 12:20pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by unkeejon View Post
    http://masterbillskarate.com/
    I started there because i was fat and he was offering classes for one year $500. lost 35 lbs. My sparing was ok. I'd try to do what bill said but i'd find myself getting up off the floor. i'd then go back to my tkd i learned in the airforce to survive the next few minutes.
    One day a real black belt started training there. he asked alot of questions. Where did you fight bill? who did you fight bill? then we'd go looking to see if it was true.

He basically doesn't lie to me any more yet doesn't answer my questions either because i told him i can't find anything on him about karate. his response to me is " i'm ex special forces you'll never find anything about me. besides i'm 11 time super heavy weight champ what else do you need to know?"

Being good promoters for our master when people would ask how did you lose the weight? i say proudly Master Bills karate. They laugh and walk away.

That is why i'm asking. Word of mouth answers better than asking the mouth. I'd love to know if other students of his regret supporting his BS when they were there.
    Did you ever go say this to his face? That he is full of ****. Because I don't see anywhere on here where you did that? I don't like it when punks run there mouth on a computer and don't have the balls to confront someone face to face. You reminded me of a 13 year old girl.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/22/2011 12:22pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danniboi07 View Post
    I can't speak on his teaching or his art, but I can say anyone who says "I'm ex special forces you'll never find anything about me. besides i'm 11 time super heavy weight champ what else do you need to know" reeks of BS.

11 time super heavy weight camp of what exactly? what organization recognized him 11 times as a world champion? Even if it's simple curiosity he should be able to easily answer those questions without a condescending tone.
    He was Marine Recone in Vietnam.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/22/2011 12:29pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewa View Post
    There could be more lawsuits. Some appear to be family court matters. The one involving 'Guillermo' below seemed to be about stalking. 08/28/2001 PTS PETITION FOR PPO/STALKING FILED

http://www.oakgov.com/crts0004/main

SNYDER WILLIAM G Defendant SNYDER MARIA T 2001-653131-DM ALEXANDER N
    SNYDER WILLIAM G Plaintiff SNYDER MARIA T 2001-655316-PP ALEXANDER N
    SNYDER WILLIAM G Plaintiff FRAGOSO JUAN GUILLERMO 2001-655649-PH ALEXANDER N
    SNYDER WILLIAM G Defendant SNYDER LISA M 2002-673924-PP ALEXANDER N
    SNYDER WILLIAM G Defendant BARTZ THOMAS G 2003-047873-CK SOSNICK N
    SNYDER WILLIAM G Defendant HUTCHISON PAMELA JO 2005-705047-PH YOUNG N
    SNYDER WILLIAM G JR Defendant OAKLAND CTY SOCIAL SERV DEPT 1993-456759-DS PEZZETTI N

They are almost all family matters. Look at the last name on several is Snyder. The one with Giullermo bill is the plantiff. The other two I don't know. And the social service thing I don't know. He's not a child molester. And doesn't seem like there is any criminal matters of him conning people. So why post this?
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast