Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/02/2008 12:09pm

Style: VAJ, Sei Shin Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is my first post so excuse me if I am being repetitive.

I grew up in Oakland County where "Master Bill" had his school. The first time that I ever met him was in 1991 at a Kickboxing event hosted by Kerry Roop (a legitimate World Champion). Bill looked very overweight and out of shape. The thing I remember most about him was that while he was wrapping his fighters hands he would continue to eat off of the buffett. Eat a couple meatballs - wrap some guaze - eat some potato salad - put some tape on the hands. The big joke from that point on was that Master Bill was a Master of eating.

Jump ahead 15 years. I went home to visit family and I saw that he had relocated his school down the street from my parent's home. I went in to check out a class but I was too early, so I sat and talked with him. He looked to be in about the same type of shape as 15 years earlier. Bill went on and on about all the Hall of Fames he had been inducted into and all his extensive training over in Thailand. He told me that he had a couple of fighters getting ready for World Titles but couldn't remember which organizations.

The last thing that I have heard about him was that he was forced by the County to close his school, however my friend didn't know exactly why.

I myself would rather learn from videos than from this guy!

Posted On:
    7/03/2008 3:49pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    which school was he at. since i've been there he has been in 3 places. he was leaving Rumph's and opening a school at the old hardware store down from mace day lake. he opened one just north of adersonville rd on dixie. then got kicked out of the old hardware store for not paying the rent. he's currently working on getting kicked out of the last one.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/03/2008 4:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The school that I visited him at was on Williams Lake Road. I didn't realize that he had been moving around that much. It's nice to see someone from your neck of the woods, shoot me at email at Dinstitute@aol.com.

I look forward to talking with you.

Eric LaLone

Posted On:
    1/20/2010 8:16pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My 1st name is Rob Bormai is i am Rob backwards anyway Unkeejon or as i know him is John S wants to complain about master Bills karate and how fake it is but after leaving Bills school he opened his own school at a community center so if master Bills karate is so fake yours must be uber fake btw your teaching the exact same stuff as you claimed was so fake i watched lol im to the exact gup testing forms also i am a student of Master Bills currently and it took 5 of your guys to take down A.B not using his real name but you know A.B dont ya John lol i look forward to more of your bullshido p.s sorry this is not from 2007 i just now ran across it

Posted On:
    1/20/2010 8:20pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I also wanted to say hey Eric i always liked you even from back in the day at the gingelville center so what up man hope your good

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/20/2010 10:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rob: It's been a long time since I've been back to Michigan for an extended period of time, so I do not remember your name, sorry. However, I'm sure I would remember your face, especially if we trained together.. I am doing well. Send me an email or a friend request on facebook. I am always looking to connect with fellow martial artists, especially from the Michigan area.

Posted On:
    1/06/2011 9:27pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: tang su do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewa View Post
    Question for Unkeejon. Do you know the Master's age??
    yes he 56

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/06/2011 9:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MY EYES HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For fucks sake dude, keep the shirt on!

YouTube - MBK VFWKarateSparringBallsDemo
    At 1:35 the guy gets kicked in the nuts! At least the fat boy has his shirt on this time.
    Last edited by patfromlogan; 1/06/2011 9:40pm at .
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/07/2011 11:34am

Style: 10thP/BJJ/Wrestling/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bormai View Post
    My 1st name is Rob Bormai is i am Rob backwards anyway Unkeejon or as i know him is John S wants to complain about master Bills karate and how fake it is but after leaving Bills school he opened his own school at a community center so if master Bills karate is so fake yours must be uber fake btw your teaching the exact same stuff as you claimed was so fake i watched lol im to the exact gup testing forms also i am a student of Master Bills currently and it took 5 of your guys to take down A.B not using his real name but you know A.B dont ya John lol i look forward to more of your bullshido p.s sorry this is not from 2007 i just now ran across it
    So, I take it you aren't going to bother actually providing anything of value, such as any proof regarding his training background, accomplishments, excuses for his physical condition etc?
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast