Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/29/2011 12:30am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Since this is going to get serious and we know the big words like "smearing" lead to exaggeration let's get back on track:

I Posted one court record not records learn to read. I even asked if he was defendant.

Here are the things I posted:

I looked for proof of his claims and I got one court record.
    Now, this thread was about Bill Snyder and his art. Now explain how a lawsuit about Snyder and his art is dubious? Go ahead.

This is you in 2011:

This post is nearly 3 years before you decided to bump the thread:

I enjoyed your escalation though. Child molesting? Really? Since you like upping the ante let's continue. Stalking has lead to sexual assault, physical assault, murder and jail time in multiple countries. I recall stalking ruined a tennis players promising career. I remember the music world losing a great. I remember an actress dying before her career got a full start. So, playing the "this is worse than that" card is "school yard" as well.
    Again the Guillermo court case is Master Bill is the plantiff. So he filed for a personal protection order. So why the long message about stalking leading to sexual assault and murder. And where is the lawsuit you speak of against his "art"? And which cases are lawsuits? Do you know? Or you just posting things you feel would look bad? Since you don't know Master Bill... I assume you know the details and exactly what each case is about.

You've been on BullShido long enough to be a forum leader. I'm guessing you get your rocks off bad mouthing ppl on the web. Because you interjected yourself into the discussion back in 2007 when you really didn't have a reason to make it your bussiness. I think you should have just monitored and enforced the rules. And the only one to address me when I chimed in. Then moved this to ymas so you and others can just crack jokes instead of banning me like you threatened.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/29/2011 12:41am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    He wasn't a world muay thai champion. Want proof? Do a little research yourself. It's perfectly obvious if you spend two minutes on google. First of all, there isn't a muay thai boxing association world heavyweight title. Second, if it was a different org, he would still be quite well known as the first farang muay thai champion, and he's not. He seems to be unknown in the muay thai world. His claim that he founded the International Kickboxing Federation (IKF) in 1975 is also untrue, if you look up when and who started that org.
    I told you I would get back to you. IKF that Master Bill has on his site is not the same IKF of today. He did start an organization in 1975 named International Kickboxing Federation. It was mostly in his region and Michigan. It didn't get that big. I don't know when he dissolved it.

But I understand that something should be mentioned of it on his site.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/29/2011 12:45am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/29/2011 12:46am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Was asked by one of his students to post the previous picture.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/29/2011 1:59am

Style: Limalama

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wd View Post
    I told you I would get back to you. IKF that Master Bill has on his site is not the same IKF of today. He did start an organization in 1975 named International Kickboxing Federation. It was mostly in his region and Michigan. It didn't get that big. I don't know when he dissolved it.

But I understand that something should be mentioned of it on his site.
    Um how about he wasn't a world muay thai champion. I notice you keep ignoring that.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/29/2011 2:17am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by donoraen View Post
    Um how about he wasn't a world muay thai champion. I notice you keep ignoring that.
    Not ignoring. Have not been able to talk to him about such.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    1/29/2011 3:17am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Was asked by one of his students to post the previous picture.
    Why ?

Who is in it ?

What the **** is it suppose to be, prove, show or insinuate ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    1/29/2011 3:22am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He did start an organization in 1975 named International Kickboxing Federation. It was mostly in his region and Michigan. It didn't get that big.
    Sounds very international.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/29/2011 3:32am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Again the Guillermo court case is Master Bill is the plantiff. So he filed for a personal protection order. So why the long message about stalking leading to sexual assault and murder.
    I already explained it to you.
    And where is the lawsuit you speak of against his "art"? And which cases are lawsuits? Do you know? Or you just posting things you feel would look bad? Since you don't know Master Bill... I assume you know the details and exactly what each case is about.
    This is exactly why this thread was moved. If you lack reading comprehension go get help. I didn't post the Guilermo Case or the other ones you are whining about. I didn't speak of any lawsuit. I showed you your post and another posters comment and the time that elapsed between the two.

You've been on BullShido long enough to be a forum leader. I'm guessing you get your rocks off bad mouthing ppl on the web.
    I'm guessing you are a liar on and off the web.

Because you interjected yourself into the discussion back in 2007 when you really didn't have a reason to make it your bussiness.
    Funny, are you assuming that everyone who posted had interactions with Snyder or are you being purposely obtuse? That's what people do in MABS they make it their business to look up information on people. Funny, following your logic there would be no reporters, news stories or news for that matter because people shouldn't make things their business. Hell, Consumer reports would not exist listening to you.

I think you should have just monitored and enforced the rules.
    Of course you do. I think you should have read the rules before you posted. Notice how neither person gets what they want?

And the only one to address me when I chimed in. Then moved this to ymas so you and others can just crack jokes instead of banning me like you threatened.
    Get your complaint right.

You had a choice to follow rules and your response was to create a strawman about editing and context of a thread.

Now you are crying because, it was moved to a less moderated area where you can post whatever you want with no removal of your posts? I can clean it up in about 10 minutes. Of course, all of your off topic whining would be out of context.

Oh wait you never read the rules did you?

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    1/29/2011 5:29am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah look!
    A photo of a white dude with an Asian looking person, in a surrounding with vegetation that indicates it's a south-east asian setting!
    I got about 30 of those with me on it myself.
    What does this proof exactly?

edit: lol, i just noticed the expression on the asian man's face..it's like he;s : ' sweet buddha, krishna and Vishnu, plz dont let him eat me..'