pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    1/27/2011 1:06pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by donoraen View Post
    Also, in google, "1969 Won the NAKA World Heavyweight kickboxing title", "NAKA", "and North American Kickboxing Association" all bring up nothing except his own sites....and suff on how amazing Joe Lewis was.
    Most of his credentials bring up his own school's website and that's it. You'd think that a muay thai championship title would show up somewhere besides an obscure tang soo do offshoot's teacher's website.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2011 1:19pm

Style: BJJ, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    See I was thinking he messed up a "Voltaire" reference or something. Your take on it makes more sense.
    I was actually reading it as though he was was saying "Voltrons" which is waaaay cooler than Voltaire or vultures.

I think he is trying to say that Voltron could kick Master Bill's ass.

I concur.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/27/2011 1:20pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since this is going to get serious and we know the big words like "smearing" lead to exaggeration let's get back on track:

I Posted one court record not records learn to read. I even asked if he was defendant.

Here are the things I posted:

Description of Talent
    Phung Hwa Do

Developed by Grand Master W.G. Snyder

Phung Hwa Do Heam Jo Ta Kwan:
    "A Brotherhood and school of stopping inner and outer conflict and developing virtue according to the way of peace.

Grand Master Bill W.G. Snyder is a former heavyweight kickboxing world champion.
    He started the Phung Hwa Do style and is a 9th degree black belt.

What is Phung Hwa Do
    A modern martial art composed of 40% Soo Bahk Do, 30% Northern, 10% Southern Chinese, 20% Western Civilization Art, and a full contact Muay Thai style.

Being a member
    Access to the founder and Grand Master of Phung Hwa Do Heam Jo Ta Kwan
    Clinics and workshops
    Standardized technique
    Right to be heard
    Full Line of Top Quality Martial Arts Supplies

What We Teach

Physical Conditioning
    Stressed as one of the primary functions of the program emphasizing flexibility, strength, muscle toning and cardiovascular endurance.

Self-Discipline
    Acquired through procedures and rules; a vital part of the program

Self-Defense
    As all animals have some means of self-defense (teeth, claw, poison gland) so too did man have to learn to utilize his bare hands to protect himself.

Sparring
    Controlled fighting that calls for kicking, striking, and blocking. Designed to make techniques more instinctive and quicker if needed in real life self-defense situation.

Meditation / Prayer
    Applied as a method of improving mental concentration. In order to remove fear and excessive consciousness of self, the mind must be closed to unnecessary thoughts which hinder the power of judgment and mental and physical reflexes.

Weapons
    Taught only when the instructor determines the student is mentally, emotionally and physically ready for such training.

Self Respect
    A major benefit of Martial Arts training. Our program stresses self-awareness both physical and emotional, which then helps people feel less intimidated in threatening situations.

Breaking Techniques
    Taught to insure that the student has learned proper hitting techniques and utilization of body muscles.

Grab Arts
    Breaking and holding techniques against assaults made against you are most valuable in anyone's self-defense arsenal. They can be used to free yourself from harmful situations or to subdue a person without having to strike them. Knowledge of nerve center is an integral part of this training.

Grappling
    The art of submission and ground fighting. A free form fighting technique based on ground attacks and submission moves.

Full Contact Kick boxing / Sparring
    The opportunity for the advanced student to get a further understanding of real life concepts of fighting and kick boxing.
    I looked for proof of his claims and I got one court record.
    Now, this thread was about Bill Snyder and his art. Now explain how a lawsuit about Snyder and his art is dubious? Go ahead.

This is you in 2011:
    They are almost all family matters. Look at the last name on several is Snyder. The one with Giullermo bill is the plantiff. The other two I don't know. And the social service thing I don't know. He's not a child molester. And doesn't seem like there is any criminal matters of him conning people. So why post this?
    This post is nearly 3 years before you decided to bump the thread:
    There could be more lawsuits. Some appear to be family court matters. The one involving 'Guillermo' below seemed to be about stalking. 08/28/2001 PTS PETITION FOR PPO/STALKING FILED
    I enjoyed your escalation though. Child molesting? Really? Since you like upping the ante let's continue. Stalking has lead to sexual assault, physical assault, murder and jail time in multiple countries. I recall stalking ruined a tennis players promising career. I remember the music world losing a great. I remember an actress dying before her career got a full start. So, playing the "this is worse than that" card is "school yard" as well.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/27/2011 4:49pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I could interject some seriousness back into this thread....my uncle was a "voulter". This storied and rare craftsman had a peculiar aversion to punctuation, spelling, indentation, and was the finest crafter of German Chocolate **** Tarts in Papua New Guinea.

Now back to the hijinks you crazies.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    1/28/2011 6:37am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Danufoo View Post
    If I could interject some seriousness back into this thread....my uncle was a "voulter". This storied and rare craftsman had a peculiar aversion to punctuation, spelling, indentation, and was the finest crafter of German Chocolate **** Tarts in Papua New Guinea.

Now back to the hijinks you crazies.
    I call bullshit.
    Even a 5 year old knows that in Papua new Guinea they only produce Austrian and Swiss **** tarts.
    Not German.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2011 1:13pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He was a transplant during the great Austrian Voulter migration of the 70's to escape prosecution for black market **** Tart peddling.

Posted On:
    1/28/2011 1:40pm

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    See I was thinking he messed up a "Voltaire" reference or something. Your take on it makes more sense.
    Although, he would'a scored major props for a successful Voltaire reference.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2011 2:54pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But Moliere would have really pumped my nads.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2011 5:01pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh nooooo, Master Bill!

That was too stupid for MABS, glad the thread moved before I choked on that.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/28/2011 6:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chili Pepper View Post
    Although, he would'a scored major props for a successful Voltaire reference.
    "Common sense is not so common". Somebody comes to Bullshido and confirms this one every day. Today that person is wd.
    Last edited by dougguod; 1/28/2011 6:22pm at .