218300 Bullies, 9418 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 121 to 130 of 185
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 14151617 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,604

    Points
    64,361
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Posted On:
    1/27/2011 12:19am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well then, it is agreed that his spelling is terrible and you fell for the joke.
  2. wd is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24

    Points
    115

    Posted On:
    1/27/2011 12:26am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    You do realise I'm one of those 5 guys right?
    It didnt happen like you were told.
    Take my word for it.
    How did it happen? "it's fake" wants some proof that ukeejon(or however his screen name is spelled) is John and he did open a competing school right before putting the first post. Is that true? If you are one of the 5. Did all 5 of you jump A.B.?

    I have heard this story claimed at one side. I want to hear the side of one of the 5.

    This isn't for debate. Really am interested.
  3. wd is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24

    Points
    115

    Posted On:
    1/27/2011 12:43am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Look man, it's not like he was just vague about his claims back in the day. He makes plenty of claims that are demonstratably not true. Here's a few, with commentary by me in red.
    It is possible to earn a black belt in Judo and then a year later earn a black belt in hapikido if you are studying them at the same time. I know some of you cross train in here.

    It is plausable that he would not really need to be mentioned when he started studying those arts if he really was not trying to emphasize that he knew them. That is why only he recieved a black belt is mentioned.

    And you say "He makes plenty of claims that are demonstratably not true" Yet on most of your "refutes" of his claim the refute is just the word no or no no no no....

    If we were at a debate and I made a claim and your refute was just no that not true you think that would do?
  4. Hedgehogey is offline
    Hedgehogey's Avatar

    Tsun-Derrorist

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,330

    Points
    10,644
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points

    Posted On:
    1/27/2011 1:04am

    supporting member
     Style: ^_^

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is possible to earn a black belt in Judo and then a year later earn a black belt in hapikido if you are studying them at the same time. I know some of you cross train in here
    Where did this myth get started? It took me two and a half years to earn my brown belt and I missed only one grading in that time and competed heavily.

    Let's say you start at rokkyu, that's white belt. Most shufu (local associations) only do gradings twice a year. Now if you go to both these gradings and get double promoted at both (very unlikely) you're still at nikkyu (second degree brown).


    "The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

    RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

    THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

    It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children
  5. wd is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24

    Points
    115

    Posted On:
    1/27/2011 1:06am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok giving that I ran across a thread that made attacks against someone I hold respect for and I started off pretty strong in my attitude to defend him...

    I have to lay this. Master Bill did not come on this thread and say this is what I did...

    No someone in defense of him put up a bio of him from one of his sites. Then the voulters came out to pick it apart.

    I think the post that said that basically this is not argurment of defense because it is from his web site is a fair point.

    But then speculation is brought in by the "voulters". Well these are fantasic claims therefor they must be not true. (Most were like this not all). But I don't think you can just make a fair point that these are not true by just saying "no these are not true"

    Instead you have to come in making those statements with your evidence(which I feel the burden is on those making the statements). And not speculation. Which is all that is given here.

    If Master Bill got on here said I am Master Bill and I did this. Then I think he should provide evidence as much as possible to show this.

    But since he didn't its on the attackers.

    Most of this thread is name calling between sides. This includes you forum leader "It is fake". "Blackbelt" gave a long post. What was the first thing you talk about is? He doesn't spell right. Who cares. In debates that's called "poisoning the well" Basically don't listen to anything he has to say because he doesn't spell right. Or another, which more than you "Blackbelt" is a cry baby.

    Those are school yard tatics and have nothing to do with Master Bill.

    And the most dubious thing you did "it is fake" is bring in his court records. You have no idea what these are about. If you did you would have surely posted it. Putting stuff up like that with no knowledge of what it is is just smearing. I wonder if you even know Master Bill....

    Then the thread became jokes about watching porn. Nothing to do at all to the subject. What does it say in the thread rules about that?
  6. wd is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24

    Points
    115

    Posted On:
    1/27/2011 1:11am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    Where did this myth get started? It took me two and a half years to earn my brown belt and I missed only one grading in that time and competed heavily.

    Let's say you start at rokkyu, that's white belt. Most shufu (local associations) only do gradings twice a year. Now if you go to both these gradings and get double promoted at both (very unlikely) you're still at nikkyu (second degree brown).
    You are not understanding. I don't know how long it took him to earn his black belt or hapkido. But let's just say someone started studying judo in 1995. Then started studying hapkido in 1996. He studyed hapkido while at the same time studying judo. He earns a a black belt in judo in 2000. Since he never stoped studying both hapkido and judo he earns a black belt in 2001.

    He was studying hapkido before and during his black belt promotion in judo.
  7. donoraen is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    490

    Points
    709
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered

    Posted On:
    1/27/2011 1:18am


     Style: Limalama

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wd View Post
    Ok giving that I ran across a thread that made attacks against someone I hold respect for and I started off pretty strong in my attitude to defend him...

    I have to lay this. Master Bill did not come on this thread and say this is what I did...

    No someone in defense of him put up a bio of him from one of his sites. Then the voulters came out to pick it apart.

    I think the post that said that basically this is not argurment of defense because it is from his web site is a fair point.

    But then speculation is brought in by the "voulters". Well these are fantasic claims therefor they must be not true. (Most were like this not all). But I don't think you can just make a fair point that these are not true by just saying "no these are not true"

    Instead you have to come in making those statements with your evidence(which I feel the burden is on those making the statements). And not speculation. Which is all that is given here.

    If Master Bill got on here said I am Master Bill and I did this. Then I think he should provide evidence as much as possible to show this.

    But since he didn't its on the attackers.

    Most of this thread is name calling between sides. This includes you forum leader "It is fake". "Blackbelt" gave a long post. What was the first thing you talk about is? He doesn't spell right. Who cares. In debates that's called "poisoning the well" Basically don't listen to anything he has to say because he doesn't spell right. Or another, which more than you "Blackbelt" is a cry baby.

    Those are school yard tatics and have nothing to do with Master Bill.

    And the most dubious thing you did "it is fake" is bring in his court records. You have no idea what these are about. If you did you would have surely posted it. Putting stuff up like that with no knowledge of what it is is just smearing. I wonder if you even know Master Bill....

    Then the thread became jokes about watching porn. Nothing to do at all to the subject. What does it say in the thread rules about that?
  8. Permalost is online now
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,365

    Points
    16,727
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Champion

    Posted On:
    1/27/2011 1:39am

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wd View Post
    But I don't think you can just make a fair point that these are not true by just saying "no these are not true"
    He wasn't a world muay thai champion. Want proof? Do a little research yourself. It's perfectly obvious if you spend two minutes on google. First of all, there isn't a muay thai boxing association world heavyweight title. Second, if it was a different org, he would still be quite well known as the first farang muay thai champion, and he's not. He seems to be unknown in the muay thai world. His claim that he founded the International Kickboxing Federation (IKF) in 1975 is also untrue, if you look up when and who started that org.
  9. wd is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24

    Points
    115

    Posted On:
    1/27/2011 2:09am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    He wasn't a world muay thai champion. Want proof? Do a little research yourself. It's perfectly obvious if you spend two minutes on google. First of all, there isn't a muay thai boxing association world heavyweight title. Second, if it was a different org, he would still be quite well known as the first farang muay thai champion, and he's not. He seems to be unknown in the muay thai world. His claim that he founded the International Kickboxing Federation (IKF) in 1975 is also untrue, if you look up when and who started that org.
    Let me get back to you on those two things. See what I can find out.
  10. donoraen is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    490

    Points
    709
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered

    Posted On:
    1/27/2011 2:32am


     Style: Limalama

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, in google, "1969 Won the NAKA World Heavyweight kickboxing title", "NAKA", "and North American Kickboxing Association" all bring up nothing except his own sites....and suff on how amazing Joe Lewis was.
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 14151617 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.