Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/08/2009 8:58am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BWMMA
    Bad Wolf MMA Response

"El Zorro" has taken creative license in telling his side of the situation and we do not want to get into an e-rebuttal war. Once "El Zorro" verbally requested his contract to be terminated and also in a lengthy email. We only fulfilled his request.
    Again, not true, but I expected something like this because they were careful about not leaving a paper trail and do all communications over the phone. That way, it would become a he said/she said... again, if there's an e-mail of me clearly asking for the release, I'd like to see it, but since I only asked about the terms of the contract (if it was possible to get out of it or not and when it ended), I doubt we will.

It's ok, I know everything I said is 100% true, creative license was not taken, but I don't need anybody to believe me. I posted this here as a follow up to my initial review, which still stands. If I were to tell lies why would I keep saying that the training there is great? I truly am just trying to be fair, on the good and bad sides.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/08/2009 11:03am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look stop. He has every right to refute your calim as you do to post your claim.

This is a review thread not a let's bicker about semantics thread. If that's what you want to do start a YMAS thread. Otherwise this is done.

You are pissed and he was pissed end of story.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/08/2009 11:06am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Agreed. There are three sides to every story. If you want to complain about it make a different thread.

Posted On:
    1/08/2009 11:13am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I only posted 3 times in 5 pages to tell my review of the gym and the people that work there, others turned it into something else, not me. Again, unless someone else lies about what I say on my review, I'm done here.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/08/2009 11:35am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Zorro
    I only posted 3 times in 5 pages to tell my review of the gym and the people that work there, others turned it into something else, not me. Again, unless someone else lies about what I say on my review, I'm done here.
    This will be my last post because, you are acting like a child.Ironic that you are calling other liars but, you just lied.

You sent it in this direction not anyone else.

Who posted the money issue? You.
    Who posted that the gym owners had issues? You.
    Who posted they felt somewhat ripped off? You.

Man up and own your words.

Posted On:
    1/08/2009 11:48am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    This will be my last post because, you are acting like a child.Ironic that you are calling other liars but, you just lied.

You sent it in this direction not anyone else.

Who posted the money issue? You.
    Who posted that the gym owners had issues? You.
    Who posted they felt somewhat ripped off? You.

Man up and own your words.

Hey, I didnít say that was not true, I did talk about all that because I felt it had to do with the way the gym is run. I was referring to all the grammar discussions, the ďIíll fight you anywhereĒ and all that. I talked about the gym the whole time, thatís all I meant by that.
    And I didnít even post anything when people agreed or disagreed with what I said, everyone has their opinion and itís fine, but I felt I needed to address takedown101 post, thatís all

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/08/2009 12:13pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, you're a douche.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345