Our Sponsors:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/05/2009 4:28pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WHAT IN GODS NAME DO YOU MEAN YELL IM AT MY WORK. MY KEYBOARD STAYS ON CAPS SO I PROBABLY DIDNT NOTICE THAT IT WAS ON CAPS IF THATS WHAT YOU MEAN. SERIOUSLY YOU GOT PROBLEMS AND DAM YOUR STILL GOING CRAZY AT FIRST IT WAS STUPID BUT I KINDA THINK ITS FUNNY AT THIS POINT THAT YOU KEEP JUMPING INTO AN ARGUMENT AND USING CUS WORDS OVER THE INTERNET.

FOR REAL YOU OBVIOSLY YOU DONT WANT TO DO ANYTHING SO IM GONNA END THIS ARGUMENT

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/05/2009 4:43pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, that's the way we fucking talk around here. Good grammar but we're adults. Cussing is fine. Go ahead and let it out. You want to fight me I'm fine. I've got a cage it's no big deal to me. I don't talk ****. Yes, all caps means you're yelling. Are we using a different computer compared to the one you were using before or did you not learn how to type?

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/05/2009 4:57pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by takedown101
    YOU KEEP JUMPING INTO AN ARGUMENT AND USING CUS WORDS OVER THE INTERNET.
    You are using Text Message speech on an internet forum, that's actually funnier
    You know, I wanted to email this to your gym but decided not to. This is silly.

When you talk about your gym you are a representative. When you get upset because of the word "suck" it makes your gym look worse.

Coupled with what was said earlier, people are going to heed the disgruntled former student over your word.

Either do a coherent review or stop posting. It is embarrassing your gym. Even if it only turns away one student, that is revenue that helps keep the doors open.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/05/2009 5:03pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know this is coming off all wrong.

1. I'm a professional fighter. You want to get together and do some **** I have no problem with that.

2. When I say your grammar sucks it does. Not that you suck just you need to work on that. Don't look into that any further.

3. I think you're not doing your gym justice by not doing a review. Put a video of you working out. Let us see what the gym is all about.

4. You're projecting. Wiki it under psychology. What I'm typing and what I'm saying can be construed as two totally different things. If it's not what you want to hear then you've got to step back and re examine what you're interpreting.

5. My grammar sucks so does my spelling. Fortunately I have spell check and my grammar is a level above yours. Your responses are filled with ego. I would guess that you're under 25 years old. If not then you're acting immature. It just is.

6. I sincerely want to know if you don't know how to type because it'd explain a lot of things. Makes me a lot more sympathetic to your writing ability.
    Last edited by Omega; 1/05/2009 5:06pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/05/2009 5:18pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just got done talking to Billy, the owner of the gym, I'm hoping he'll come on here and do a proper review of the gym.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/05/2009 5:21pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Glad to hear that.

I didn't want to further inflame the situation with an email.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    1/05/2009 5:26pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would like to commend Omega on his patience and the way he handled this.

Posted On:
    1/06/2009 1:55pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey takedown 101,

I wasn’t planning on posting here anymore but since I guess we know each other (and I think I know who you are from something you posted), I figured I’d comment a couple of things from your first post.

First of all, I was never told I could keep on training for the month of November and if you have seen an e-mail from BW to me saying that, I’d like to see it, because I never got it. If indeed BW would’ve allowed me to train there for that month, and I was never told so, I would’ve done it and I would’ve talked to you guys about what happened so you all knew that I didn’t leave, that I WAS KICKED OUT and why. I never asked to be released from my contract and if you’ve been told so, you’ve been lied to. I simply asked about the terms of the contract.

Now, as for you feeling betrayed, well, I’m sorry. If you are who I think you are, we got along great and loved training with you but I did nothing wrong to you, even if after I was kicked out, I decided to continue training somewhere else. What the heck am I supposed to do anyway?! I wasn’t allowed to train at BW anymore…. And that has nothing to do with you so I don’t think I betrayed you at all.

Also, as for me asking to do more striking, I don’t think it’s reasonable to ask the gym to do Muay Thai every day for just one person…. Does anybody think they would’ve changed the whole schedule just for me? I don’t think so….. Most of the people there are mainly Jui-Jitsu guys and I was fine with that and wasn’t trying to change it, that’s just the way it is and I totally respected that. That’s why I started to think about maybe training somewhere else… I am not so selfish that I would expect everybody else to change their training because of me….

Last thing, if I didn’t make it clear on my last post, let me say it again: BW’s training is top notch, and with time, I’m sure it can produce great fighters and grapplers, I have no doubt about that. My problem wasn’t with the training, trainers or students but with the owner, who took a personal grudge between him and the former trainer of the trainer of another school that I don’t know personally, and took it on me. That, to me, is bullshit and speaks volumes of the kind of person you are giving your money to if you train at Bad Wolf.

Ok, so that’s all I had to say. I wasn’t planning on posting here anymore after my first post and I don’t plan on saying much more unless some other lie is posted.

Peace out,

El Zorro

Posted On:
    1/07/2009 8:07pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bad Wolf MMA Response

When a situation like this occurs it is always difficult to get the non-biased opinions of all the people that are involved, but we do wish "El Zorro" the best of luck in all of his future training. "El Zorro" has taken creative license in telling his side of the situation and we do not want to get into an e-rebuttal war. Once "El Zorro" verbally requested his contract to be terminated and also in a lengthy email. We only fulfilled his request. He notified us after the billing cycle had started so he was billed for the month. Technically, he was under contract for roughly 4 more months. He should be glad his request was met.

We dedicate a lot of time to the instruction of our students. If and individual wants to train elsewhere we have no problem with that, but if you are on your way out we would rather focus the attention on our remaining clients. We do not worry about people training a few months at our location and then training others because they will offer a poor product. Taking a tour of the Aston Martin compound does not give you the skills to build a DBR9. Our instructors are some of the few that are still actively competing in international competition at the ADULT level.

We harbor no ill will towards "El Zorro." We hope he is content with his current training location. We normally stay off message boards and chat rooms because nothing good becomes of it. We are focused on growing our business and improving our skill set and not fighting keyboard wars.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/07/2009 11:51pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for the response sir, are you sure you don't rate your gym?
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast