Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/05/2009 8:08am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yea, call them or just come over and tell them! I fixed the grammer since it seems to be more important than I thought. Really this is sad yes go ahead and come back with something else I already know its coming.

O and I forgot you really scared me by calling me a punk through the internet my keyboard is trembling you such a online bully that was sarcasm. Athough i do apoligize fore telling you to kiss my a** it was in the heat of the moment

unless your still trying to talk tuff over then internet them im not sorry
    Last edited by takedown101; 1/05/2009 8:18am at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/05/2009 8:26am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, "come on over and tell them." I'm in California. Listen kid, don't attack those who are on your side. If you think I'm talking down to you I am. I've been doing the whole fight thing a lot longer than you have. I call it as I see it.

If you really want to play the tough guy roll there's two ways to deal with it and it'll both mean ponying up about $500 for air fare.

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    1/05/2009 8:28am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    takedown101 chill out for a second and listen to what people are saying.

You are defending the School in question. Therefore, deliberately or not you are currently it's 'representative' on this thread. Your big wall of text is so hard to read that many people either gave up after a couple of lines (myself) or didn't read it at all (JKDChick).

We're not the grammar Nazis that you seem to think but a post that is so hard to read as to look like it was written by a child is only going to look bad for you and discredit anything you may say in the School's defence.

With me?
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Posted On:
    1/05/2009 8:36am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually I will be in cali in march we can get together then if you want my email should be on my profile if you want to make plans

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/05/2009 8:45am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What part of California?

Posted On:
    1/05/2009 8:53am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    outside of L.A. in carson for pan ams just to make clear this is a invite to see what this gym can produce then you can write a good opinion on what bad wolf can produce

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/05/2009 8:58am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All that will prove is that you might be a good grappler. These aren't the things in question. I have to be quite honest with you, I don't feel like waiting around all day just to see if you can roll. Have you ever been to the Pan Ams talk about a hurry up and wait situation. Easier for you just to video tape yourself and do it. As a matter of fact why aren't you listening to the other advice I gave you and actually rate your gym. You seriously can't be this slow.

Posted On:
    1/05/2009 9:45am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I didnt mean for you to come and watch me at pan ams i meant that i would come to your gym and train a day after pan ams ill be their through the week after checking out cali anyway thats what i meant

Posted On:
    1/05/2009 10:27am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOOK IM TIRED OF THIS BACK AND FORTH SO IF YOU WANT TO PUT YOUR GYMS LOCATION AND NAME DOWN IF NOT THEN DROP IT

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/05/2009 3:38pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't fucking yell at me. If I had known that I would've just told you to keep me posted. And I'm still going to fucking nag you about doing a report on your fucking gym. If your going to represent then represent.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast