Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/11/2015 11:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Tai Chi School Open To Challenges, Apparently

Note, I have nothing to do with this school, but I saw this page and video being discussed elsewhere and thought it was vital to show you all how pathetic and weak you are compared to the Real Tai Chi.

If you're still too lazy to click, here is some text from the page in question:

For those who are sceptical of the pushing hand and striking hand videos, I absolutely understand where you are coming from and of your scepticism. Since you have not had the pleasure of doing power push hand with any one of us, your opinion is obvious and totally expected. But, wouldn't you rather have much more solid opinion of what we do, after having a direct experience with 'dynamic' power push hand? Wouldn't that add a certain credibility to your sceptical criticism? If someone were to ask you of your scepticism and based on what evidences, how will you answer it? Because what? Because of what you happen to perceive...? What logical explanation do you have for your scepticism? What...because what we do doesn't seem to jive with the law of physics? How do you know? Do you think you are more scientifically knowledgeable than my students who have Ph. D. in nuclear physics and string theory physics? You find it ridiculous because of the nonsensical bouncing of the person getting pushed? What makes you think that you won't bounce as ridiculously as well?

Also, you are little bitches or something:

You and your other big fish in a small pond-minded people who know nothing about Classical Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan have made your groundless, petty accusatory opinions countless times about our power pushing training, and yet, none of you has managed to come up with any solid evidence to prove what we are doing is a bogus or a parlor trick. In fact, most of you don't even have enough courage to come and check for yourselves. Do you know why you won't come? Because you would then have to show me your power, which most of you probably don't have much anyway, as I will show you my internal power. Discovering how weak you are is a bitch, if not embarrassing.

Posted On:
    1/12/2015 12:01am

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know what all that means but I'm kind of scared.

You think they have, "the death touch"?

Posted On:
    1/12/2015 12:18am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, I'm sure they need only wave a hand in your direction to liquidate your vital organs. Empty force!

Posted On:
    1/12/2015 12:55am

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post
    Oh, I'm sure they need only wave a hand in your direction to liquidate your vital organs. Empty force!
    It's incredible none of the students have spontaneously exploded during practice. Their Sifu must have superhuman control!

Fear is the only darkness.

Posted On:
    1/12/2015 12:14pm

supporting member
     Style: 無木兔

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The bullshit never ends. AN insult to intelligence, these videos are.

Fa jing, my left nut.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/12/2015 12:56pm

Style: BSL; Sanda; Kendo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [l]What logical explanation do you have for your scepticism? What...because what we do doesn't seem to jive with the law of physics? How do you know? Do you think you are more scientifically knowledgeable than my students who have Ph. D. in nuclear physics and string theory physics? You find it ridiculous because of the nonsensical bouncing of the person getting pushed? What makes you think that you won't bounce as ridiculously as well?
    [/I]
    About the "ad auctoritatem" shown, what the hell does this have to do with string theory?

Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    The bullshit never ends. AN insult to intelligence, these videos are.

Fa jing, my left nut.

I do Yang TJQ too! When do I learn to cast invisible hadoukens with my crotch?

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    1/12/2015 1:07pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you think you are more scientifically knowledgeable than my students who have Ph. D. in nuclear physics and string theory physics?
    Wow, nobody is better at fighting than physicists! They must be so good at the modern science of tai chi.

Posted On:
    1/12/2015 2:17pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Jits

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Soim View Post
    About the "ad auctoritatem" shown, what the hell does this have to do with string theory?
    Marionettes.

Posted On:
    1/12/2015 2:44pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Jits

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A rather prominent English martial artist who has an extensive martial art background said that he was never a hoppy (a British slang for someone who bounces, I guess) when he was pushed by a renown Classical Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan practitioner some years ago; but, when I pushed him recently in London, to his surprise, I had him ridiculously hopping (bouncing) back several meters; incidentally, he was neither told to bounce back nor asked to make me look good, prior to the push. As strong as he was, he was tossed rather silly, I might add; moreover, if there wasn't a person to catch him, he would have gone back even further, hopping. Incidentally, there were a few other guests who got tossed as well, on that same evening. I highly doubt that you are of any match for this person, in martial art and strength.
    Is the badass brit he mentions Rob Poyton, the Systema instructor?

Posted On:
    1/12/2015 2:48pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    Is the badass brit he mentions Rob Poyton, the Systema instructor?
    Yes. Take that as it lays.
Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast