Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Bassline to the Mainline

Posted On:
    6/25/2008 2:20am

Style: JamBoxer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have the perfect cult ritual 3moose1, it involves some water as well. Jonestown kool-aid. Have as much as you like broski.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/25/2008 2:25am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: JJ, Judo, Kick Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So I should be a BB in TKD because I was invited like a year ago to a BB class as an honorary BB. They were saying it was like a mock test or something because they would be testing soon... so it would be extra hardcore.

I ended up asking them towards the end of class "LOL k but i wants to work out now.. when is the joke over?" But sadly... I was the joke for going... WASTE OF AN HOUR(minus laughing at their idea of roundhouse kicks, and fat people in blackbelts falling down due to attempting said roundhouse kicks).

*end useless story of TKDery*

Anyways so at that place they did a weird military step thing and a cool little pledge or something.. and then saluted a picture of the old korean dude plus a S. Korean flag.. Was that the local cult flavor is that standard?

Posted On:
    6/25/2008 2:27am

Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Heard stories almost identical to that one floating around my style from certain people. It's a thing with some people "oh I WOULDA SHOULDA COULDA, etc, etc"

Thing you gotta tell them is "no because a <insert rank here> wouldn't be saying that"

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    6/25/2008 3:08am

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulMechanic
    I have the perfect cult ritual 3moose1, it involves some water as well. Jonestown kool-aid. Have as much as you like broski.
    Did someone say bro?

YouTube - Bro Rape: A Newsline Investigative Report

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    6/25/2008 3:09am

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by droberts
    So I should be a BB in TKD because I was invited like a year ago to a BB class as an honorary BB. They were saying it was like a mock test or something because they would be testing soon... so it would be extra hardcore.

I ended up asking them towards the end of class "LOL k but i wants to work out now.. when is the joke over?" But sadly... I was the joke for going... WASTE OF AN HOUR(minus laughing at their idea of roundhouse kicks, and fat people in blackbelts falling down due to attempting said roundhouse kicks).

*end useless story of TKDery*

Anyways so at that place they did a weird military step thing and a cool little pledge or something.. and then saluted a picture of the old korean dude plus a S. Korean flag.. Was that the local cult flavor is that standard?
    Indeed, i should be a 2nd degree BB in TKD, because 8 years ago, i took a few weeks of classes, and got to yellow belt.

Then quit, because the monthly fee was too expensive. (low introductory rate, then skyrocketed upon graduation to yellow) Damn bills, keeping me from t3h d34dly...

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Bassline to the Mainline

Posted On:
    6/25/2008 3:13am

Style: JamBoxer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    dude just drink the scotch and drop the pants. it will be awsome! Did you blast your nalgas with the axe body spray?!? Shave your pube for the gamers cube all up in you's tubes yo!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/25/2008 3:23am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: JJ, Judo, Kick Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah they were trying to convert me hard at the end of that class. They were pitching a monthly 300 buck thing.. saying "All of what you saw today.. that can be you in a year or two with the right training and discipline.. a blackbelt." To which I replied

"No thats what happens when you spin in a circle for a long time until youre dizzy and try to run down your hallway.. hilarity ensues and you will definitely break some stuff with flailing limbs but I can do that for free."

If only I really said that. :( Damn my polite manners! *annihilates self*

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/25/2008 3:31am

Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulMechanic
    dude just drink the scotch and drop the pants. it will be awsome! Did you blast your nalgas with the axe body spray?!? Shave your pube for the gamers cube all up in you's tubes yo!
    What the ****?!?!

That's all I've got to say on the matter.

Posted On:
    6/25/2008 10:21am

Style: Judo Sandbagger

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I should be 3moose1 by now, after all the post of his that I've seen in the past 5 months. And If I matched push up per post, and I would be going to Beijing for Judo AND TKD!

WARNING: BJJ may cause airway obstruction.

Posted On:
    6/25/2008 10:25am

Join us... or die
     Style: Bajillion Joo Jizzu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1
    Indeed, i should be a 2nd degree BB in TKD, because 8 years ago, i took a few weeks of classes, and got to yellow belt.
    8 years?? Only 2nd degree? No way.

You would have gotten your 9th degree, left the kookywon, made your own style, and self promoted yourself to grandmaster by now.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast