Posted On:
    7/30/2008 4:43am

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell
    so you want a dick too then?
    save it for the LLL section or something will you?

geesh...
    I forgot, YMAS is only for serious business.

TEH CHUN SUX0rZ!!!!111

Better?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Posted On:
    7/30/2008 4:50am

Style: Sub-Grap/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyExpress

just so you people know, the only reason im doing wing chun is that its just so fun to watch them squirm when you apply real techniques on them in sparring. i may do a peice exposing the dojo at some stage but for now im having to much fun :biggrin: .
    Ok that explains the Wing Chun in your style field, Why Hapkido?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2008 3:48pm

Style: hard work work

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tom.f
    Martial Arts is all about someone showing up at your dojo and teaching you everything that they know. Who has not heard "But what if I do this" when you're working on a particular throw? (I enjoy that question much more than the person asking usually does) You may see yourself as a dick but others see you as a short flacid useless dick with an angry painful leaky boil on it. Welcome to Bullshido dick.
    I + rep'd you but I don't think it will actually add anything. I'm in a very serious meeting and I laughed out loud, totally alerting everybody to my internet fuckery.

I'll do pushups when the meeting is over. Till then I'll just clench and relax my buttocks.
    Last edited by rocketsurgeon; 7/30/2008 3:51pm at .

Posted On:
    7/30/2008 3:54pm

Style: Mostly drinking. E-chaun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    just so you people know, the only reason im doing wing chun is that its just so fun to watch them squirm when you apply real techniques on them in sparring. i may do a peice exposing the dojo at some stage but for now im having to much fun :biggrin: .

you know I was going to write this off till I saw this.

if this is a wc school that advocates sparring then there is a reedeeming factor in one of the most crucial areas that many cma schools are lacking.

the ability and desire to test thier techniques for what works- If this is going on as I imagine and its not some "no pressure, patty cake, point sparring" then its only a matter of time before someone knocks this crap that you describe out of the water in favor of testing for what does work and what doesn't.
    Last edited by Bluto Blutarsky; 7/30/2008 3:58pm at .

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    7/30/2008 7:00pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabetuno
    I forgot, YMAS is only for serious business.

TEH CHUN SUX0rZ!!!!111

Better?
    you have a lot to learn, but also a lot of potential.
    I accept you as my disciple.

now repeat after me: Aikido!!!11!!!eleven!! LOLZersz!!! skirtz!!eleven.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/31/2008 12:50am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Hapkido/BJJ/Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you know I was going to write this off till I saw this.

if this is a wc school that advocates sparring then there is a reedeeming factor in one of the most crucial areas that many cma schools are lacking.

the ability and desire to test thier techniques for what works- If this is going on as I imagine and its not some "no pressure, patty cake, point sparring" then its only a matter of time before someone knocks this crap that you describe out of the water in favor of testing for what does work and what doesn't.
    Yes the school does advocate sparring and no it is not just point for pofta slap crap, for safety there is no punching to the face, but you can grab, lock, sweep and take down. There is not floor grappling and I certainly won’t tell you that the sparring intensity is anything to take serious note of as the only person in the class that decisively attempts these techniques is me. (one of the dark sashes whispered to me at one stage that the only reason they have these rules is so that they can prove trying to grab a chunner doesn’t work. i.e they’d just punch you till you let go. This has apparently won them a few new students in the past as it appears some disciples of master youtube have come in and attempted to apply locks and stuff before but ended up getting caned big-time and thus being convinced of the greatness of chun, promptly signed up.) It also doesn’t happen for any serious amount of time about 5-10min at the end of each class.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/31/2008 1:51am

Style: Hillbilly Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is not floor grappling and I certainly won’t tell you that the sparring intensity is anything to take serious note of as the only person in the class that decisively attempts these techniques is me.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234