Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/29/2008 4:23am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Hapkido/BJJ/Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1point2
    So you're wasting your time...to make fun of other people...

What exactly are you getting out of this? Did the wing chun community offend you personally?
    AhhÖ Now see there's the part most fail to understand. Done right it's never a waste of time and you'll rarely leave with nothing. Most styles are not run by fraudsters, and even if you donít like the style the club can still be great simply as a club. The trick to being a good dick is to just do it without making them feel bad about it. Try it and see. Not every school is against people coming in and testing out the philosophy they practice. After all, if Iím not mistaken, one of the reasons jujitsu is thriving in modern times is because they themselves opened the door to skeptics who came in droves and decided they actually liked it and stayed on. The karate club down at my local gym lets me come to their sparring night (free of charge) which is on the first Thursday of each month because I add a variety of training partner they previously hadn't had before. Have they in anyway changed their style? No. but itís a lot of fun and everyone benefits. Donít knock it till you've tried it, challenging can be both fun and rewarding for everybody, Iíve found most schools at the very least donít mind as long as your are respectful when you go there, be open when they respond to your challenge with there own opinion and offer them a willing practice partner (oh, and dont hide your intentions, its when you try to do it on the sly that you cause sour grapes).

And lets not forget, if youíre a true dick like me then when you come across that occasional style that insist on telling you how perfect it is and how all other styles suck etc etc for a good half hour or more you can take true pleasure in applying ďinferiorĒ techniques in sparring and watching them squirm. Evil yes, popular no, but too much fun and too rewarding for me to give a damn about what people Iíve never met think about it.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/29/2008 4:30am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Hapkido/BJJ/Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily
    Wow, I wish I had that much spare time to dick around doing bullshit.
    This from someone with over 2,000 posts.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    7/29/2008 4:30am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Galaxy express, you are the new Toby Christensen, would you want to consider changing your name into Angry spastic?

Posted On:
    7/29/2008 5:00am

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell
    Galaxy express, you are the new Toby Christensen, would you want to consider changing your name into Angry spastic?
    I second this.

Posted On:
    7/29/2008 7:11am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Martial Arts is all about someone showing up at your dojo and teaching you everything that they know. Who has not heard "But what if I do this" when you're working on a particular throw? (I enjoy that question much more than the person asking usually does) You may see yourself as a dick but others see you as a short flacid useless dick with an angry painful leaky boil on it. Welcome to Bullshido dick.

Posted On:
    7/29/2008 8:11am

Style: Mixed-Up Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why don't you join a women's pilates class, the scenery will be better....

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/29/2008 8:17am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyExpress
    This from someone with over 2,000 posts.
    This from a noob.

AGAIN.:nobodycar

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    7/29/2008 11:41am

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyExpress
    And I donít just limit myself to martial arts, if you are a religious nut (defined as someone who must force themselves on others, not as a slant against people who have their own ideas and think for themselves in private) or an environmental doomsday preacher, or of some other ridiculous dooms day or Iím the best there is style ilk, I will take great pleasure in coming in to show you up too.
    So others can only think what they think in private, but I guess you can spew your own self-indulgent self-important babble in public and thats A-Ok? It doesn't sound like your a dick, so much as you are arrogant and pretentious.

And by the way, you get no brownie points for doing what others have done before you just as well without being as much of a self-congratulating fap artist. Go back to n00bsville.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    7/29/2008 11:51am

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabetuno
    Go back to n00bsville.
    OP, do what Gabetuno sez. They WILL assrape you here.
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    7/29/2008 12:02pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The only ass I would like to rape is that of your behootered avitarist. <THUMBS UP!>
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast