223561 Bullies, 3947 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

It's all about the clinch. The clinch, I said.

Posted On:
    6/23/2008 7:22pm

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO, mma, jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm confused,

Didn't there, once upon a time, exist a rule that ****-talking about fighters in this particular sub-forum was frowned upon? If not outright prohibited?

Anyway, while I was rooting for Tanner to pull this one out, Grove fought his ass off and had probably the best use of elbows I've seen in a fight recently. I especially liked how accurate he was with them from the clinch.

To the OP, you ever fight in the ring?
    Last edited by JP; 6/23/2008 7:25pm at .
    Go placidly amid the noise and haste,
    and remember what peace there may be in silence.
    As far as possible, without surrender,
    be on good terms with all persons.
    Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
    and listen to others,
    even to the dull and ignorant;
    they too have their story.

-excerpt of the poem called "Desiderata," by Max Ehrman, 1927.

Posted On:
    6/23/2008 7:27pm

Style: Ronin wannabe

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphaltuus
    He does have 1 tko, which his still a ko right? And yes, I did expect it. I didn't expect BJ Penn (who he's training with) to KO Sean Sherk of all people, but he did. So sue me, I thought Penn's new method might have rubbed off a little.

You know, that's a good point. For someone who's training with that kind of access to boxing coaches, his D could definitely be tighter.

Oh and P.S- Thanks for the attention to Upalumpa (as always) and G-OFF, it's nice to see you validate your misery together.
    THANK YOU FOR PUTTING MY NAME IN CAPS IT MAKES ME FEEL IMPORTANT. You have no point and nothing to say, at least not that you can express coherently.

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    6/23/2008 7:38pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm just glad he spelled my name right.
    Most of the other idiots spell it "Umpa", thereby ruining a great pun.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/23/2008 9:06pm

Style: The Kempo, Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The OP is an idiot

Kendall Grove put on a great fight and this fight kind of takes him to the next level

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/23/2008 9:24pm

Style: Movement

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If there can't be any **** talking about any fighter, what is the point? What kind of balance would we have for those who praise fighters?

Aside from that, I really wouldn't consider it **** talking. I don't think Grove's a bad fighter, I don't think I can take him or teach him anything. I don't think he did bad in the fight.

Damnit Kempo Chris suck my balls, I think Grove put on a great fight, that's why I watched it in the replay of the entire event (that and I really enjoyed Amir even though it was short).

I obviously do have something to say. That's what I thought, it's completely uneducated and has no insider information and purely speculative but that's what most of us are when we watch this **** on television, spectators. So if we all wanna be so rash about things **** all of you, suck my balls and lick my dick and take a picture and post it on the 1nt3r-fucking-w3bz so my l33t ass c4n c411 a11 of u fagg0ts and pr3t3nd l1ke 1'm not. And **** **** idiot smirf I don't give a **** have a nice day.

P.S to JP, no I haven't ever fought in the ring. I have had fights in front yards, but never in the ring. And I will post the footage of my first fight in a year or so.

Also, for those who think I take things so personally, **** OFF!! Haha no, I do enjoy having folks come up here and tell me I'm wrong, because at least it proves that you have more experience (or at least I think so) than me, and I want to learn **** damnit.

**** **** cocksucker nutrider bitch ass muthafucking **** **** **** ****... Baby greens....

Posted On:
    6/23/2008 9:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, for those who think I take things so personally, **** OFF!!
    O Rly?

...suck my balls and lick my dick and take a picture and post it on the 1nt3r-fucking-w3bz so my l33t ass c4n c411 a11 of u fagg0ts and pr3t3nd l1ke 1'm not.

**** **** cocksucker nutrider bitch ass muthafucking **** **** **** ****... Baby greens....
    This is oddly fitting. Sorta how like Kendall Grove needs to challenge himself more, but oh wait he already is, I just meant he needs to live up to his potential and by that I mean move up a weight class when he's losing at his current one, no wait he doesn't need to move up, I just think he should be good cause he's tall.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/23/2008 9:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't give a damn what Kendall Grove does. Some day he'll be as good as he will ever be, and I don't think he's on track right now, period.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/23/2008 9:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    p.S did that kick nail you in the face G-off?

Posted On:
    6/23/2008 9:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't give a damn what Kendall Grove does.
    You obviously do give a damn what he does, you made a whole fucking thread about what he does.

Some day he'll be as good as he will ever be, and I don't think he's on track right now, period.
    This is all you needed to say, instead you wasted 5 pages talking about weight class and height and other crap. This is also nothing new to anyone who follows MMA.

p.S did that kick nail you in the face G-off?
    Not really, actually. From the angle it looks like it...his foot came right through between my arms and hit my nose. He held it back, so it wasn't too hard.

Do you really think I'd have put it up if I wasn't willing to have people make fun of me for it? Try harder.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/23/2008 9:42pm

Style: The Kempo, Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If there can't be any **** talking about any fighter, what is the point? What kind of balance would we have for those who praise fighters?

Aside from that, I really wouldn't consider it **** talking. I don't think Grove's a bad fighter, I don't think I can take him or teach him anything. I don't think he did bad in the fight.

Damnit Kempo Chris suck my balls, I think Grove put on a great fight, that's why I watched it in the replay of the entire event (that and I really enjoyed Amir even though it was short).

I obviously do have something to say. That's what I thought, it's completely uneducated and has no insider information and purely speculative but that's what most of us are when we watch this **** on television, spectators. So if we all wanna be so rash about things **** all of you, suck my balls and lick my dick and take a picture and post it on the 1nt3r-fucking-w3bz so my l33t ass c4n c411 a11 of u fagg0ts and pr3t3nd l1ke 1'm not. And **** **** idiot smirf I don't give a **** have a nice day.

P.S to JP, no I haven't ever fought in the ring. I have had fights in front yards, but never in the ring. And I will post the footage of my first fight in a year or so.

Also, for those who think I take things so personally, **** OFF!! Haha no, I do enjoy having folks come up here and tell me I'm wrong, because at least it proves that you have more experience (or at least I think so) than me, and I want to learn **** damnit.

So basically your **** talking someone who won their fight and you felt they performed well.

And what you say is uneducated and you have no experience.

Just rehashing what you have said.

Just chill out and stop posting stupid ****
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast