223561 Bullies, 3947 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 41 to 50 of 60
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. JP is offline
    JP's Avatar

    It's all about the clinch. The clinch, I said.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    2,290

    Posted On:
    6/23/2008 7:22pm

    supporting member
     Style: SAMBO, mma, jiujitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm confused,

    Didn't there, once upon a time, exist a rule that ****-talking about fighters in this particular sub-forum was frowned upon? If not outright prohibited?

    Anyway, while I was rooting for Tanner to pull this one out, Grove fought his ass off and had probably the best use of elbows I've seen in a fight recently. I especially liked how accurate he was with them from the clinch.

    To the OP, you ever fight in the ring?
    Last edited by JP; 6/23/2008 7:25pm at .
    Go placidly amid the noise and haste,
    and remember what peace there may be in silence.
    As far as possible, without surrender,
    be on good terms with all persons.
    Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
    and listen to others,
    even to the dull and ignorant;
    they too have their story.

    -excerpt of the poem called "Desiderata," by Max Ehrman, 1927.
  2. G-Off is offline
    G-Off's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    State College, PA
    Posts
    2,329

    Posted On:
    6/23/2008 7:27pm


     Style: Ronin wannabe

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphaltuus
    He does have 1 tko, which his still a ko right? And yes, I did expect it. I didn't expect BJ Penn (who he's training with) to KO Sean Sherk of all people, but he did. So sue me, I thought Penn's new method might have rubbed off a little.


    You know, that's a good point. For someone who's training with that kind of access to boxing coaches, his D could definitely be tighter.

    Oh and P.S- Thanks for the attention to Upalumpa (as always) and G-OFF, it's nice to see you validate your misery together.
    THANK YOU FOR PUTTING MY NAME IN CAPS IT MAKES ME FEEL IMPORTANT. You have no point and nothing to say, at least not that you can express coherently.
  3. UpaLumpa is offline
    UpaLumpa's Avatar

    Exasperated.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Descending into absurdity
    Posts
    6,977

    Posted On:
    6/23/2008 7:38pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm just glad he spelled my name right.
    Most of the other idiots spell it "Umpa", thereby ruining a great pun.
  4. Kempo Chris is offline
    Kempo Chris's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    519

    Posted On:
    6/23/2008 9:06pm


     Style: The Kempo, Kickboxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The OP is an idiot

    Kendall Grove put on a great fight and this fight kind of takes him to the next level
  5. Iphaltuus is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Maui
    Posts
    123

    Posted On:
    6/23/2008 9:24pm


     Style: Movement

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If there can't be any **** talking about any fighter, what is the point? What kind of balance would we have for those who praise fighters?

    Aside from that, I really wouldn't consider it **** talking. I don't think Grove's a bad fighter, I don't think I can take him or teach him anything. I don't think he did bad in the fight.

    Damnit Kempo Chris suck my balls, I think Grove put on a great fight, that's why I watched it in the replay of the entire event (that and I really enjoyed Amir even though it was short).

    I obviously do have something to say. That's what I thought, it's completely uneducated and has no insider information and purely speculative but that's what most of us are when we watch this **** on television, spectators. So if we all wanna be so rash about things **** all of you, suck my balls and lick my dick and take a picture and post it on the 1nt3r-fucking-w3bz so my l33t ass c4n c411 a11 of u fagg0ts and pr3t3nd l1ke 1'm not. And **** **** idiot smirf I don't give a **** have a nice day.

    P.S to JP, no I haven't ever fought in the ring. I have had fights in front yards, but never in the ring. And I will post the footage of my first fight in a year or so.

    Also, for those who think I take things so personally, **** OFF!! Haha no, I do enjoy having folks come up here and tell me I'm wrong, because at least it proves that you have more experience (or at least I think so) than me, and I want to learn **** damnit.

    **** **** cocksucker nutrider bitch ass muthafucking **** **** **** ****... Baby greens....
  6. G-Off is offline
    G-Off's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    State College, PA
    Posts
    2,329

    Posted On:
    6/23/2008 9:28pm


     Style: Ronin wannabe

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphaltuus
    Also, for those who think I take things so personally, **** OFF!!
    O Rly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Iphaltuus
    ...suck my balls and lick my dick and take a picture and post it on the 1nt3r-fucking-w3bz so my l33t ass c4n c411 a11 of u fagg0ts and pr3t3nd l1ke 1'm not.

    **** **** cocksucker nutrider bitch ass muthafucking **** **** **** ****... Baby greens....
    This is oddly fitting. Sorta how like Kendall Grove needs to challenge himself more, but oh wait he already is, I just meant he needs to live up to his potential and by that I mean move up a weight class when he's losing at his current one, no wait he doesn't need to move up, I just think he should be good cause he's tall.
  7. Iphaltuus is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Maui
    Posts
    123

    Posted On:
    6/23/2008 9:30pm


     Style: Movement

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't give a damn what Kendall Grove does. Some day he'll be as good as he will ever be, and I don't think he's on track right now, period.
  8. Iphaltuus is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Maui
    Posts
    123

    Posted On:
    6/23/2008 9:32pm


     Style: Movement

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    p.S did that kick nail you in the face G-off?
  9. G-Off is offline
    G-Off's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    State College, PA
    Posts
    2,329

    Posted On:
    6/23/2008 9:39pm


     Style: Ronin wannabe

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphaltuus
    I don't give a damn what Kendall Grove does.
    You obviously do give a damn what he does, you made a whole fucking thread about what he does.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iphaltuus
    Some day he'll be as good as he will ever be, and I don't think he's on track right now, period.
    This is all you needed to say, instead you wasted 5 pages talking about weight class and height and other crap. This is also nothing new to anyone who follows MMA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iphaltuus
    p.S did that kick nail you in the face G-off?
    Not really, actually. From the angle it looks like it...his foot came right through between my arms and hit my nose. He held it back, so it wasn't too hard.

    Do you really think I'd have put it up if I wasn't willing to have people make fun of me for it? Try harder.
  10. Kempo Chris is offline
    Kempo Chris's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    519

    Posted On:
    6/23/2008 9:42pm


     Style: The Kempo, Kickboxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphaltuus
    If there can't be any **** talking about any fighter, what is the point? What kind of balance would we have for those who praise fighters?

    Aside from that, I really wouldn't consider it **** talking. I don't think Grove's a bad fighter, I don't think I can take him or teach him anything. I don't think he did bad in the fight.

    Damnit Kempo Chris suck my balls, I think Grove put on a great fight, that's why I watched it in the replay of the entire event (that and I really enjoyed Amir even though it was short).

    I obviously do have something to say. That's what I thought, it's completely uneducated and has no insider information and purely speculative but that's what most of us are when we watch this **** on television, spectators. So if we all wanna be so rash about things **** all of you, suck my balls and lick my dick and take a picture and post it on the 1nt3r-fucking-w3bz so my l33t ass c4n c411 a11 of u fagg0ts and pr3t3nd l1ke 1'm not. And **** **** idiot smirf I don't give a **** have a nice day.

    P.S to JP, no I haven't ever fought in the ring. I have had fights in front yards, but never in the ring. And I will post the footage of my first fight in a year or so.

    Also, for those who think I take things so personally, **** OFF!! Haha no, I do enjoy having folks come up here and tell me I'm wrong, because at least it proves that you have more experience (or at least I think so) than me, and I want to learn **** damnit.

    **** **** cocksucker nutrider bitch ass muthafucking **** **** **** ****... Baby greens....
    So basically your **** talking someone who won their fight and you felt they performed well.

    And what you say is uneducated and you have no experience.

    Just rehashing what you have said.

    Just chill out and stop posting stupid ****
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.