Posted On:
    6/16/2010 12:08am

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nwp View Post
    Hellz yeah.
    Daniel, Im sorry I havent checked this or hollered at you. Your fight sounded AWESOME> congrats man. Most people dont understand how hard it is to get in a ring and fight. Much respect. We need to get together soon. We need to get ready for the Labor Day Mega 2010. I hope you can make it with Koresh and I.

I will try and email him Kyle.
    You should take a day off Elite and that large, badass dojo, and come to our humble little room and get some constant Brazilian black belt attention from my instructor. The gym is too small to escape his scrutinizing gaze!!

You are welcome anytime. Right on I-45N NB service road 1/4 mi. north of Rayford in the Woodlands. I know its not close, but Saturday's 2-4 is worth it!! Holla.
    Saturday is a big seminar at Elite with a guy from Atos. I could come up Thursday?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2010 10:51am

Style: Shaolin Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks NWP! Making it out there this Saturday will be a little tough for me, but let me see what I can do. If not this weekend then definately very soon, I would love to get turned into a pretzel by your instructor, sounds like a blast!
    Kyle, glad to know your in h-town, you know you are always welcome at Mengs anytime to throwdown.
    Not sure when Mengs can host another Throwdown, the next few weekends are stacked with tournaments and holidays...and Im traveling in July alot.

Take care all!

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/16/2010 6:02pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm currently in Huntsville, and I haven't trained in two years now because of school. If any Bullshido members are doing throw-downs in the Houston area during this summer, let me know. I need to shake off some of this rust.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/18/2010 4:48pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling, Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by David Koresh Jr. View Post
    Saturday is a big seminar at Elite with a guy from Atos. I could come up Thursday?
    I didnt get back to BShido for a few days. Whattup??

Wedsdays and Thursdays I'm usually there Kyle.
    Saturdays are usually good because lots show up and we pretty much roll for an hour and a half after half an hour of warmup and a technique or two.

Friday is MMA night and we usually workout on the dummies and drill then spar for 45 min to an hour. Its pretty cool. Usually only 3 or 4 adults and a bunch of kids. Its quite fun.

Been at it a few solid months since we all got together so I'm in better shape now thank gawd.

Would love to have you anytime.

Cesar!!! Come on down! I am in Willis so some Saturday you could roll down and meet me at Kroger on 1097 and I could get you to the Woodlands for some Bjj lunch 2-4! Holla.

I

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/18/2010 5:02pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by damodardas108 View Post
    Thanks NWP! Making it out there this Saturday will be a little tough for me, but let me see what I can do. If not this weekend then definitely very soon, I would love to get turned into a pretzel by your instructor, sounds like a blast!
    Kyle, glad to know your in h-town, you know you are always welcome at Mengs anytime to throwdown.
    Not sure when Mengs can host another Throwdown, the next few weekends are stacked with tournaments and holidays...and Im traveling in July alot.

Take care all!
    Any Saturday would be killer! Did my first tournament last Saturday and I'm still limping a little lol.

Went 4-2. Lost my first 4-2 after controlling him the entire match gave up the mount on a damn hip bump sweep and then reversed him again and finished in control but I got no points cuz it wasn't a sweep- just a no gi slippery reversal- Horse-feathers.

It was Ok. He was strong as hell and he went on to win (beginners nogi even though he went advanced wb gi and placed second!) It was a strong match.

Then I went against a 50 year old hulk body builder guy who I beat 12-0 but gave up an ankle lock and I didnt tap. Its still blue.

I was going to be happy with that and the calf and ankle were killing, so I almost called it after the girls were done but I went ahead and stayed.

Won the next three against 23-25 year olds and all but one went the distance. That one I got a RNC but it took 4 out of 5 minutes!

So I was dead for the finals. I stalled fighting off collar chokes standing for three minutes, even though he was begging me to shoot I couldnt.

After awhile I tied up with him and he pushed...sweet lateral drop to side control for 5 points! I controlled him for another minute plus...but I was trying to posture up and he was trying triangles and arm bars from the gaurd every second and I freeking gave up the arm with less than thirty to go!!! AAARRRGGGHHH! So close. I should have been stacking, but I was trying to get away, oh well.

He has about 9 months worth of training and is 23. My wrestling did well for awhile, but I was too exhausted to realize I should have just stood up and taken him down again or stalled standing again! Thats what experience is for!
    Cheesy little tourney that was super fun. Good day.

Next month, Houston Grand Prix...Kyle, you entering???

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    6/18/2010 5:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bad news I popped my knee holding mount yesterday. I'm going to have to see how it feels but I'm probably taking next week off. Good work on the tournament! I was going to compete in Dallas next weekend but oh well. I'll probably compete in the Grand Prix.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/18/2010 5:28pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by David Koresh Jr. View Post
    Bad news I popped my knee holding mount yesterday. I'm going to have to see how it feels but I'm probably taking next week off. Good work on the tournament! I was going to compete in Dallas next weekend but oh well. I'll probably compete in the Grand Prix.
    Sorry to hear that. You have been taking lumps these past two months!!!

I shall welcome you to the knee brace Isle. Not a bad idea even if its just tweeked. Once tweaked, easier to retweak!

Hows the chin?

Tourney - Thanks, I am now a (one) stripe holder!! WHoohooo. I'm only eleven or twelve away from jnp now!!

I need to not get so beat up the next one, six matches was a lot. But I held up ok even with the calf crushed!
    Cant wait, neither can the girls as they had to go against bigger boys and they wanted more matches. Hopefully this one will have some little girls registered!

Hope to see you soon

Posted On:
    6/22/2010 1:17pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm curious, are there any plans for a throwdown anywhere within the San Antonio/Houston any time near the future?
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/25/2010 10:33pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    I'm curious, are there any plans for a throwdown anywhere within the San Antonio/Houston any time near the future?
    Yes your monkeyness! The 2010 mega is looking good in Austin for Labor Day wkend Sept. 5-6 I think.

Austin is in between Houston and San Antonio sort of as a matter of fact!

Posted On:
    6/25/2010 10:36pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nwp View Post
    Yes your monkeyness! The 2010 mega is looking good in Austin for Labor Day wkend Sept. 5-6 I think.

Austin is in between Houston and San Antonio sort of as a matter of fact!
    Awesome.
    I'll mark it on my calendar between the fece-throwing gong-sau with the rival macaque gang, and my ongoing research into the joys of blocking strikes with my face.

Srsly, this will be my first throwdown. Do I get to bring my barbie sleeping bag? What about my sponge bob pj's?
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit