Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/03/2010 7:51pm

Style: Shaolin Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Today was a blast!!!
    Nwp is the MAN!! Thanks for the veggie burger!! PM me: dduran@fistsforlife.org I will keep in touch!
    Koresh, appreciate everything you shared with us today, no doubt in CA your gonna bring home a jitz world championship!! Im always impressed with your Kung Fu on the ground, you are always improving and getting stronger from the last time, keep it up!!!
    Everyone else, well ya'll missed out...no worries, We will have another one in early June.

Your Ever Well Wisher,
    Daniel

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    4/03/2010 10:13pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry I missed it. Looks like you all had fun. Like I told Nwp earlier, higher learning through harder contact.

Geriatric jiu-jitsu huh? I'll remember that DK Jr., unless I forget due to old age.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/04/2010 1:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling, Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He never forgets!!

Helluva time guys!!!!!!!!!
    I truly want to thank Daniel for having us in his fantastic facility.
    I want to thank Kyle (Koresh) for his multi-dimensional explanations of his attacks and their defenses as he was submitting us.
    I had a better time than I realized at the moment. You guys are really great, genuine people and we were able to be competetive yet laughable.

You are also truly humble and impressive martial artists.

I am glad you got to test your new gloves out on my face Daniel! Your centerline control and bridging were very solid and I think I absorbed some of your dirty boxing techniques (in more than one way) after reflecting on them on the way home.

We were all bouncing between fifty and seventy percent and it was an easy going, no ego, face punching festival! (Maybe Daniel was at 40% while Kyle and I were at 60% swinging and defending!)

I got my ass kicked on thursday rolling and working out hard, I should have saved my strength for you guys! I will last longer next time. (Thats what he said!).

I am lucky I had to start grilling as I really didnt have much left even after I ate.

In my defense I will mention that after you left you missed a little action.
    After you tap danced on my face and Kyles, and Kyle had subbed us both mult. times in only minutes, I did get my piece of the pie!

Kyle and I started standup after another technique moment and from an overhook (whizzer) I caught him in a trip and he went into the mat face first at speed with my weight on him and an aching thud!
    SOB is 21 so he only felt it for a minute but he felt it!

That pretty much wrapped the day up but I must also claim my single leg-to full standup lift of Daniel that would have been a gamewinner slam! Somehow I had enough strength to set him down gently like a bottle of nitro glycerin-and immediatly revel in my takedown ability with my two fat lips reminding me of his shoalin fists!! Although I had a 10 pound advantage it was of no use to me as my lesser skill level showed.

It was a great time had by all, including the other Meng guys Kevin and Rob. I brought enough food for 12 or so and we only had 6 so HA, you other Houston bullies missed out on some hot, funkey turkey burgers!

I cant wait till the next one. Maybe I can find us a spot up north for one so ya'll can drive next time.
    Hopefully Jnp will find a location in Austin and he and Zapruder can regulate on us there!!!
    I will drive.
    Bigups H-town bullies! Schedule the next one!!
    Napalm!

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    4/04/2010 11:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've got a nice swelling on my temple from that face plant. You need to show JNP the video message I left for him.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/05/2010 12:14am

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling, Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by David Koresh Jr. View Post
    I've got a nice swelling on my temple from that face plant. You need to show JNP the video message I left for him.
    Sorry:new_astha. It was hilarious though, because we were pretty mellow but that just sort of worked. I had your right arm trapped but now that I think about it, what happend to the left?
    That was my crowning moment that day, to crown you.

No matter, I can still taste your shorts from all that forced arm bar seminar.

I will show him, but I have been thinking the wiser today as he is not as jovial as I. He will larf, and then he will begin to create his own 'seminar' for you.
    You want punishment though.
    I loved it when you said "I dont need headgear, I wanna get hit."
    Thats what I'm talkin about. Chip off the old Texas block boy!!

Charlie Don't Surf

Posted On:
    4/05/2010 10:48pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nwp View Post
    Hopefully Jnp will find a location in Austin and he and Zapruder can regulate on us there!!!
    My friend Kathy, who has hosted a few of the ATX Spar-BQs, is always willing to host more. Just 'cause I'm way up here in the hinterland (shitstain south of Ft Worth, which is the anus of Texas) doesn't mean the ATX crew can't avail themselves of her facilities.
    Mushi mo atsui hodo
    Mushiatsui

Originally Posted by chuey
    ...Well **** if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi **** I have heard in ages.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but
    Three rights make a left.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/06/2010 12:53pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Couldn't make it :( Somehow that morning I ended up buying a house.

Still not sure how that happened...

Posted On:
    4/06/2010 2:13pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by indy007 View Post
    Couldn't make it :( Somehow that morning I ended up buying a house.

Still not sure how that happened...
    Have you not read this months theme? HTFU!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/06/2010 2:46pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by David Koresh Jr. View Post
    Have you not read this months theme? HTFU!
    No time! I've been able to check this thread... and that's it. Yesterday I had to gather up all the loan docs, while doing the day job from my laptop, plus laundry, plus taking care of the dog, plus cook & clean, while simultaneously hacking apart a JME mobile GPS application... and I hadn't done Java in 10 years, and it had to talk to my php/mysql server. Its getting ugly here. Now I've got bachelor party, 26hr paintball event, wedding, housing closing + move, & honeymoon... within the next 45 days.

Posted On:
    4/06/2010 3:00pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by indy007 View Post
    No time! I've been able to check this thread... and that's it. Yesterday I had to gather up all the loan docs, while doing the day job from my laptop, plus laundry, plus taking care of the dog, plus cook & clean, while simultaneously hacking apart a JME mobile GPS application... and I hadn't done Java in 10 years, and it had to talk to my php/mysql server. Its getting ugly here. Now I've got bachelor party, 26hr paintball event, wedding, housing closing + move, & honeymoon... within the next 45 days.
    Harden the **** up? :occasion1
Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 323839404142 43444546 ... LastLast