Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    3/07/2010 12:19am

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I could come in April 3 for a throwdown. I'll be training heavily for my mma debut.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/07/2010 10:45am

Style: Shaolin Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YO Koresh,
    You have to call me, we need to talk, plus I would love to be a resource in any way to help you prepare for your debut. SO whats the scoop?? when and where are you gonna fight??? I have your Fists for Life Fight Team shirt ready for you bro.
    We had a great time at Texas Rage in the Cage VI. Hit me on a pm and I will give you my#.
    NOTE for all other Bullies, maybe last weekend in March, but for sure April!!!
    Your Ever Well Wisher,
    Daniel

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 3:02pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm out with a back injury at the moment. May turn up, even if I don't roll.

April 3rd happens to be my bachelor party. :angel2:

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/13/2010 6:52pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling, Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    April would be great!
    It would be killer to come train with the local talent, as I am new to Bullshido and missed the last few.
    Somebody organize this, and could it be a throwdown with a bachelor after party?
    THAT would be sweet!

I could probably get jnp to show up and beat on us some. If he's healthy, which we are not so often anymore now that were half old and all worn out!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2010 7:10pm

Style: Shaolin Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    April 3 is ON! at Meng's 1:30-5pm!!!
    Newbies: Don't forget to bring your own gear, especially your mouth piece if you plan to bang. Plus your $10 mat FEE donation for Fists for Life or make a $20 donation and get a kick ass Fists for Life Fightwear tshirt!!!
    Koresh,
    I just got on the Texas Rage in the Cage VII card on May 7th or 8th down in south TX, in McAllen. I could definately use some extra ground work.

Looking forward to mixing it up with everyone!!!

Your Ever Well Wisher,
    Daniel

Posted On:
    3/23/2010 11:48pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Daniel looks like my fight plans are delayed I goofed my knee and hip up so I've been out for two weeks. Plus I've decided I'm going to go compete at the World's this summer instead, but I'll come help you out. I'd love to rock a fist for life patch for my gi if ya got one. The rest of you Houston or Austin jerks come on down!!!!

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/24/2010 12:01am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by David Koresh Jr. View Post
    Hey Daniel looks like my fight plans are delayed I goofed my knee and hip up so I've been out for two weeks. Plus I've decided I'm going to go compete at the World's this summer instead, but I'll come help you out. I'd love to rock a fist for life patch for my gi if ya got one. The rest of you Houston or Austin jerks come on down!!!!
    Great Dave...I'm glad you brought this back up to the top. I meant to check in on it and make sure it is still on.

Mengs is just about as far from Conroe as it gets in Houston, so if you're coming down 45 holla, and we can pool if needed to save you some gas, or me if you got the Ridez! I think jnp is available, but I'm still workin on him.

I am excited to get some instruction and beatdown from some local bullshido guys as developed as you and Daniel! Local ups!

Posted On:
    3/24/2010 1:13am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nwp View Post
    Great Dave...I'm glad you brought this back up to the top. I meant to check in on it and make sure it is still on.

Mengs is just about as far from Conroe as it gets in Houston, so if you're coming down 45 holla, and we can pool if needed to save you some gas, or me if you got the Ridez! I think jnp is available, but I'm still workin on him.

I am excited to get some instruction and beatdown from some local bullshido guys as developed as you and Daniel! Local ups!
    I've got family in Houston, I'll be back on Friday staying with my family so I'd be a trip for me to make it up to Conroe. See if Jnp or the other Austinites could come down. I'll see if my purple belt buddy wants to come to Houston with me for Easter, pretty sure he'd give JNP a run for his money haha. :icon_blac

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/24/2010 1:36am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by David Koresh Jr. View Post
    I've got family in Houston, I'll be back on Friday staying with my family so I'd be a trip for me to make it up to Conroe. See if Jnp or the other Austinites could come down. I'll see if my purple belt buddy wants to come to Houston with me for Easter, pretty sure he'd give JNP a run for his money haha. :icon_blac
    If you grind the right rib or twist the correct joint correctly you can make it much easier for yourself!! LOL. We are only worth about 50% right now anyway. But he will be a brown any day now so that helps his rib issue! Sumbich!
    Not me, I'm just a yellow belt in Wii Fitness!

I need to tell him to see if Zapruder or any other "centrals" that he knows can make it. If so, I better get a Weber and some cattle!! We be some eatin' fools!

No need to make it up here if you will already be down thar. Not much to see, unless you have a dirtbike or boat? (me- I do, and I wish).

Where do you train when you are here?

Posted On:
    3/24/2010 8:01pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nwp View Post
    If you grind the right rib or twist the correct joint correctly you can make it much easier for yourself!! LOL. We are only worth about 50% right now anyway. But he will be a brown any day now so that helps his rib issue! Sumbich!
    Not me, I'm just a yellow belt in Wii Fitness!

I need to tell him to see if Zapruder or any other "centrals" that he knows can make it. If so, I better get a Weber and some cattle!! We be some eatin' fools!

No need to make it up here if you will already be down thar. Not much to see, unless you have a dirtbike or boat? (me- I do, and I wish).

Where do you train when you are here?
    Down over at Elite MMA with Eric Williams and Hai Nyguen those guys. I started with them a while back so whenever I'm down there I train with them. Good I'd love to test myself against Zappy and JNP, tell them to bring their gi's.
Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 293536373839 40414243 ... LastLast