Page 34 of 47 First ... 2430313233343536373844 ... Last
  1. #331

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    421
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I might have up to 20 minutes of Koresh demonstrating with Damodardas, Should I edit it up somehow - like maybe into individual videos of a few different techniques, or should I just cut it into two pieces and upload it like that?

  2. #332
    Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off
    DKJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    3,214
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bit View Post
    I might have up to 20 minutes of Koresh demonstrating with Damodardas, Should I edit it up somehow - like maybe into individual videos of a few different techniques, or should I just cut it into two pieces and upload it like that?
    Most of my demo's were boring and overall uninteresting, just post the fun stuff sparring, rolling, a cool technique.

  3. #333
    Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off
    DKJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    3,214
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bit View Post
    I might have up to 20 minutes of Koresh demonstrating with Damodardas, Should I edit it up somehow - like maybe into individual videos of a few different techniques, or should I just cut it into two pieces and upload it like that?
    Any updates on the throwdown video?

  4. #334

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is there another TD coming up anytime soon? I'm near the Galleria area and would love to get in on some extra training. I'm rather inexperienced though, so if that's an issue I'd understand.

  5. #335
    indy007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Posts
    389
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Utz233 View Post
    Is there another TD coming up anytime soon? I'm near the Galleria area and would love to get in on some extra training. I'm rather inexperienced though, so if that's an issue I'd understand.
    It's not an issue. I'm fucking terrible and have been to two.

  6. #336

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    421
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry here you go. Some funny stuff.

    YouTube - mov040

    YouTube - mov040 1



    also, how do you upload pictures?

  7. #337

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    106
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alright Bullies,
    Who is down for another throwdown this month? I have to double check if all is cool but 9/19 or 9/26 look like good dates for throwing down again at Meng's. Sound off please. I will confirm dates are ok tonight.

    Your Ever Well Wisher,
    Daniel
    Meng's Martial Arts of Houston

  8. #338
    Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off
    DKJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    3,214
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by damodardas108 View Post
    Alright Bullies,
    Who is down for another throwdown this month? I have to double check if all is cool but 9/19 or 9/26 look like good dates for throwing down again at Meng's. Sound off please. I will confirm dates are ok tonight.

    Your Ever Well Wisher,
    Daniel
    Meng's Martial Arts of Houston
    I would like the 19th better, but wouldn't be totally out of the question for the 26th.

    Lol I sound goofy as **** on video.
    Last edited by DKJr; 9/01/2009 2:23am at .

  9. #339

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    106
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hers's the scoop,
    I totally spaced and forgot that we are doing a Kid Escape Anti-Abduction seminar all day on the 19th. So it has to be the 26th or 10/3. 1:00 - til we call it quits.

  10. #340

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    106
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Kid Escape seminar is totally open the public, kids 5-14, to regtister in advance or for more info go to: www.houston-martialarts.com

Page 34 of 47 First ... 2430313233343536373844 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO