Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/15/2008 11:15pm

Style: Jabs & Cross Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Dengue Haemorrhagic Fever

Dengue Haemorrhagic Fever (DHF)

Yup as the title says it I have to stay away from punching peepul for at least two weeks until I fully recover my strength. That is what the doctor's ordered anyway.

This disease suxs. I feel so weak, I lost my appetite, every joints in my body aches making even the slightest movement hurtee.

Now I am on a personal vendetta to kill as many aedes aegypti as I can get my hands on. KILL! KILL! KILL!

That is all for now.

GMW

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    6/15/2008 11:29pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GRAB MY WRIST

Yup as the title says it I have to stay away from punching peepul for at least two weeks until I fully recover my strength. That is what the doctor's ordered anyway.

This disease suxs. I feel so weak, I lost my appetite, every joints in my body aches making even the slightest movement hurtee.

Now I am on a personal vendetta to kill as many aedes aegypti as I can get my hands on. KILL! KILL! KILL!

That is all for now.

GMW
    Would Usheiba approve?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/19/2008 5:33pm

Style: boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GRAB MY WRIST

That is all for now.

GMW
    Is this your 2nd time to catch Dengue? Ive been fortunate enough to have never gotten it despite living in Bolivia through several outbreaks. Mosquitos dont bother me too much. I take B-vitamins regularly ... a lot of folks say this helps a lot with detering them, but there is not scientific evidence to support that as I understand it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2008 1:06am

Style: Jabs & Cross Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by muddy
    Is this your 2nd time to catch Dengue? Ive been fortunate enough to have never gotten it despite living in Bolivia through several outbreaks. Mosquitos dont bother me too much. I take B-vitamins regularly ... a lot of folks say this helps a lot with detering them, but there is not scientific evidence to support that as I understand it.
    No, Doctor in the hospital gave me a wrong diagnosis. That is what you get when you admit into a state funded hospital. I was only admitted for a day and they discharged me as soon as possible when my platelet count improves. The doctor wrote DHF on my patient carte even when the serology shows negative result. The doctor told me, that sometimes, very often there are false negative results.

I was given a couple addition days of Medical Leave. I went back to work two days later and by late afternoon I was in agony again with severe abdominal pain. I rushed to the nearest hospital (a private funded).

There, I stayed for three days and the doctors there did many many lab tests. And in the end the results show that it was Eipstein-Barr viral infection.

GMW