Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1
    marcusdbrutus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast Canada
    Posts
    1,552
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    The Actual, No BS Real Anti Grapple

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7w2I...eature=related


    Seriously, this guy has the real anti grapple. Without humor or 3s or anything. Just watch it, like it, train it.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Albany, Oregon
    Posts
    671
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm a CM nut hugger for sure.
    I can't wait for the next 6-8 months when I can train more and more of his works, the NEW Rodney King!

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    austin, tx
    Posts
    2,436
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by marcusdbrutus
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7w2I...eature=related


    Seriously, this guy has the real anti grapple. Without humor or 3s or anything. Just watch it, like it, train it.
    Knowing how to push off from the MT clinch when someone tries to double-underhook you IS grappling.

  4. #4
    marcusdbrutus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast Canada
    Posts
    1,552
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by selfcritical
    Knowing how to push off from the MT clinch when someone tries to double-underhook you IS grappling.


    Psssht. You and your details.

  5. #5
    WhiteShark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Atlanta GA
    Posts
    9,167
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, needs more sprawl.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    249
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not enough Gunkata

  7. #7
    DerAuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,449
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where's the knives? Everybody knows you can't antigrapple without knives!

  8. #8
    sochin101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lincolnshire, England
    Posts
    6,887
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Isn't that clip from El Macho's youtube account?

    I particularly enjoy his slamball vids.

    mmmm slamball....

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    26
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvan
    Not enough Gunkata
    True story. I met a kid who actually told me he trained gunkata at a bookstore. He was probably about 17 and was dead serious.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    249
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abi Dabi
    True story. I met a kid who actually told me he trained gunkata at a bookstore. He was probably about 17 and was dead serious.
    Damn, i'm gonna kill Brian. It's called a secret society for a reason!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO