Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2008 8:03pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Agreed...in an unfortunate kind of way.

But then again, its just like every other sport...

Bassline to the Mainline

Posted On:
    6/17/2008 12:50am

Style: JamBoxer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    April 12, 2006 , Zab vs. Floyd. Remember that fiasco? THis **** is not WWF. This is how the fight biz. works. The Diez brothers antics are nothing new to sports, especially fight sports. Wow doodzs, they like flicked off the croud and threw up some fake ass gang signs and a west side. Who the **** cares, its entertaining and its unlike wrastlin its real. Way too many pantywaists on a high horse in this place. Who knew this place was ransacked with limp wristed childeren of bible belt bullshit.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2008 2:01am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli
    I have to agree with Q-Dot (Q-Dawg? Q-Cumber?) on this one. Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here? Seriously, this wasn't nearly as bad as the Chute Box-Hammer House fandango in PRIDE, the "I want to **** Chuck" incident, or the Ken and Tito show. (Please note: When I saw "bad" I actually mean "As awesome as getting a blow job from a supermodel/actress while hundred dollar bills and chocolate cake rain down from the sky.)

Although what the HELL is with fighters not making weight, EXC created the 160 pound class just so Nick could win a belt and then he comes in at 9 pounds overweight? That's not street, my friend. That's not street.
    I agree.

And +1 for the Gladiator reference.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/17/2008 9:12am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FLMikeATT
    I agree.

And +1 for the Gladiator reference.
    I agree with the entertainment value of it but i wouldn't lump diaz in with those not making weight , because diaz has a welterweight title shot coming up, they AGREE'd upon the catch weight of 168, which is what diaz will be weighing in at DREAM. diaz gave him half his purse to ensure the fight still happened and it did.
    at first i was wondering why he wouldn't make weight as well because i agree its not professional there is a perfect explanation.

"But it was all according to plan, said EliteXC officials, who confirmed that both parties had agreed prior to weigh-ins that they would fight at a catch-weight of 168 pounds. It was not made clear if both competitors were off-track to making weight at the time of the agreement."
    http://www.sherdog.com/news/pictures.asp?n_id=13229

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2008 4:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulMechanic
    April 12, 2006 , Zab vs. Floyd. Remember that fiasco? THis **** is not WWF. This is how the fight biz. works. The Diez brothers antics are nothing new to sports, especially fight sports. Wow doodzs, they like flicked off the croud and threw up some fake ass gang signs and a west side. Who the **** cares, its entertaining and its unlike wrastlin its real. Way too many pantywaists on a high horse in this place. Who knew this place was ransacked with limp wristed childeren of bible belt bullshit.
    Doodzs you have your opinion, I have mine. After reading your post I am not even going to attempt to make a point here as it will undoubtably go nowhere.

Later Doodzs
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234