Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 567 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/15/2008 10:47pm

Style: Ronin wannabe

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razamataz
    You've never seen Hearing fight? To be fair, Hearing was pretty good in Pride. He used to sprawl on wrestlers and knee them in the head, including Kerr. Of course that's completely illegal in UFC.
    BJM is trying to change it though. If it goes through, should happen before Herring-Lesnar. Source: http://www.sherdog.com/news/news.asp?n_id=13148.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/16/2008 10:46am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wow good article im sick and tired of people like serra thinking being in a ball on ur knees isn't a bad position.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2008 1:16pm

Style: The Kempo, Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Off
    BJM is trying to change it though. If it goes through, should happen before Herring-Lesnar. Source: http://www.sherdog.com/news/news.asp?n_id=13148.
    knees to the head would make me so happy

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    6/16/2008 1:16pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kempo Chris
    knees to the head would make me so happy

Come to the mega, and i'll be glad to oblige you :p

jk <3

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2008 1:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblackmagic
    I don't understand Dana. He's trying to get away from freakshow fights, but Kongo is still allowed in the cage.
    because he wants the UFC to have their own heavywight superstar and they're trying to make it either Lesnar or Kongo. neither of which are ready in my opinion.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/16/2008 1:40pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: bjj/ kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That card sounds good to me GSP and Fitch should be good, and I refuse to take Lesnar as anything other than freak show untill he respects submissions. In my opinion he pretends it can't happen to him, maybe Mir made him change his mind and he'll try to be a more well rounded fighter.

Posted On:
    6/16/2008 2:18pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dropnroll
    That card sounds good to me GSP and Fitch should be good, and I refuse to take Lesnar as anything other than freak show untill he respects submissions. In my opinion he pretends it can't happen to him, maybe Mir made him change his mind and he'll try to be a more well rounded fighter.
    To be fair, in the post-fight interview in the cage, Lesnar said his camp knew Mir was going to go for the leg submission and they drilled the escape, but that there was a difference in drilling it and escaping in the fight. He also owned up to his mistake and said he got overzealous. I don't think he was pretending he couldn't be submitted. I do think, though, that Dana made use of Lesnar's WWE background in cutting promos in order to promote that fight.

Still, I also hope we get to see a more well-rounded Lesnar in the Herring fight. The Mir fight was over too quickly to get a good feel for his game.

Posted On:
    6/16/2008 2:46pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Get a good feel for his game? So far, we don't even know 'his game' exists. So far, he's just a meathead who is good to have around for ratings.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/16/2008 8:29pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ,prowrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dropnroll

i think he respects submissions i honestly think he just fucked up thats all and made a rookie mistake,he was a wrestler so of course he is going to do ground and pound at first but from what i have heard he is learning fast and im not sure if they got him or not but they were talking about having Royce train him in subs go but im not sure if that went well or not

as for his game he does have very quick takedowns and from what Mir said those punches of his are no joke so all he needs is to work on his stand up game and his subs and he has got it
    Last edited by toxin; 6/16/2008 8:31pm at .

Ad Hominem rocks.

Posted On:
    6/16/2008 9:54pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I plan on cautiously cheering for Lesnar. I don't like Herring, and after loosing to Mir, I look forward to seeing if he has improved. I like watching people develop and get better at their skills, so I hope that's what we see. Hopefully he will learn that goofy hammerfists are not as powerful as proper punches. The hammers might have been strong, but then just imagine how strong a REAL punch would be?
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 567 LastLast