Page 2 of 7 First 123456 ... Last

Thread: UFC 87 so far

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't respect GSP at all after his infamous "performance" trash talk to Matt Hughes. Hughes is so much better as a fighter (at his peak I mean) and even as a human being it's not even close. The fact that he's an American just makes it all so much better. Jon Fitch is going to slaughter GSP!

Jiu Jitsu - Sometimes passing just isn't an option. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nord
    I can't respect GSP at all after his infamous "performance" trash talk to Matt Hughes. Hughes is so much better as a fighter (at his peak I mean) and even as a human being it's not even close. The fact that he's an American just makes it all so much better. Jon Fitch is going to slaughter GSP!
    Have you...read his book?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, someone is actually suggesting that Matt Hughes is a better human being than Georges St. Pierre? What's next, cats chasing dogs? Rain falling up?

Ice cream for breakfast?!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How the hell does "I didn't find your performance impressive and I look forward to meeting you in the cage" (paraphrasing) even qualify as trash-talk? I'm sure you can find worse stuff on GSP if you try harder. Hell, you could probably find worse stuff on Tim Henman.
    Dedicated to legs and the disrespecting thereof.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pauli
    he's the second best guy in the division. excellent wrestler.

problem is, gsp is better at takedowns, takedown defense, striking, clinchwork, submissions, submission defense, cardio, riddum, and dancing. but hey, serra beat him once...
    Push ups for me :)

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Matt Hughes is a total dick, seriously
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't understand Dana. He's trying to get away from freakshow fights, but Kongo is still allowed in the cage.
    Sumus extra manum tuam.

Submitting 1d6 Investigators per round supporting member
    Undisputed KING OF ASSHOLES.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblackmagic
    I don't understand Dana. He's trying to get away from freakshow fights, but Kongo is still allowed in the cage.
    Whats wrong with Kongo?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His lack of trash talk is what makes martial artists proud. I love that about him.

Page 2 of 7 First 123456 ... Last