Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    6/13/2008 9:51pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

On the scrounge - your help appreciated.

Guys...

I'm looking to beg, steal or borrow 3 or 4 M4 30 round magazines.

Our rifle system uses a magazine manufactured by H&K and is an "A2" variant of the original based upon the M4 however, in the infinite wisdom of our illustrious Ministry of Defence our magazine design is slightly longer than the current M4 pattern - therein lay my problem.

I have a magazine system from Stratech Industries which I've featured here before, and of course the British fucking mags don't fit thus, I am looking for anyone who has 3 or 4 serviceable M4 magazines and would be willing to pop them in the post to me either as a loan or as a purchase. Our gun laws here are so fucking anal you just can't buy them so I thought I'd be a cheeky twat and ask here.

The mags don't need to be new, just serviceable' they will be taken to Iraq later this year and, if loaned will be returned afterwards.. unless I'm killed in action then that's tough **** on everyone.

Cheers in advance

Dave

Infidel

Posted On:
    6/13/2008 11:34pm

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PM me over you're address. I'll dig out 3 or 4 and send them to you. I keep a handful for when my guys loose theirs and their willing to buy me a bottle of whiskey instead of a couple hundred dollar charge.

If they work you can keep them, if they don't send them back.
    I need to send them dissassembled though (spring, floor plate, mag house) cause here 30 round magazines are illegal when their together but I believe you're allowed to have them in pieces. Guess I'll find out :)
    You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it

Posted On:
    6/13/2008 11:50pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is there any difference between an AR15 30 round mag, and a M-4 30 round mag?

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    6/13/2008 11:56pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd suggest not but then I didn't see a difference in our mags and those which are standard in the US forces.

Fucking typical British bullshit.

Infidel

Posted On:
    6/14/2008 12:16am

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good question Samuel.

The mags I'm sending will fit in the AR15s that your SAS use. I assumed they would fit in the M4
    Last edited by vigilus; 6/14/2008 12:18am at .
    You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it

Brock Sampson

Posted On:
    6/14/2008 1:33am

supporting member
     Style: 5.56

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PM I have more than 20.

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    6/14/2008 12:59pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I haven't got any, but I know of a shop in Las Vegas that has got a big box of AR15 mags near the counter. As someone else asked earlier, could those AR15 mags work?
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    6/14/2008 4:57pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Ronin
    I haven't got any, but I know of a shop in Las Vegas that has got a big box of AR15 mags near the counter. As someone else asked earlier, could those AR15 mags work?
    Likely not. AR mags tend to warp as they age and become unreliable - particularly the shitty thin spot-welded kind the US Army uses. What he needs are brand-new mags, free of grime and perhaps we ith those enhanced floor-plate thingys which make the mags feed more reliably. No grease, especially in the desert. Graphite makes the best lube for mags if you don't mind cleaning a little extra carbon out of your bolt group. AR-15 mags might be preferable.

Good luck in Iraq. I'd offer to procure you some but I suspect you'll be swimming in them in a few weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    You sound like a foaming-at-the-mouth-loon out of Dr. Strangelove.
    Sometimes, we put Ricin in the Cocaine. :ninja7:

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    6/14/2008 5:21pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey guys..

Just an update

Ownership of "automatic weapon" components including magazines is prohibited in the UK (I knew that beforehand) but I neglected to appreciate that having said items sent to me in the post would likely evoke the UK customs service to alert the Police and I'd find myself arrested and possibly charged (not good for my career)

I'm not sure how to proceed as I need those mags before I leave.

Comments?

Dave

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    6/14/2008 5:41pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You'll have to have all the components shipped seperately. The housings will be the tough part. Perhaps disguised as some sort of novelty, award or mechanical contraption.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    You sound like a foaming-at-the-mouth-loon out of Dr. Strangelove.
    Sometimes, we put Ricin in the Cocaine. :ninja7:
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast