Sponsored Links Spacer Image

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    6/11/2008 11:34pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

TUF season 7, Episode 11: just the icing on the ice-cream...

Wow, first off, Jesse (or jt-money) your one dumb mother fucker. I guess maybe you can explain your idiotic actions after you got wasted (even though come on, you fucking piss on yourself, even when your sober)

But honestly, are you "special". To anyone who held high hopes for Jesse's intelligence, i beg of you to watch this episode.

That being said, i take back everything i said about Jesse's GnP ability. He looked great against tim (however, i was literally screaming at the TV...i wanted tim to win).

Tim clearly needs to listen to his corner more. I know this isn't the easiest thing to do, but, as soon as he got those butterflies and worked the sweeps, he was golden. Not sure what was with him getting willed off of mount, though...

I don't really understand. Tim's butterfly guard worked well against Riddle, and it was working well against JT-money, when he used it.

In my honest opinion, it seemed like tim was...i don't want to say holding back...but he didn't look like he was in it as much as he was in his other fights. Thats just my opinion, though.

I really think tim should have beat Jesse, though.

I really, really, really hope whoever wins out of CB and Amir (GO AMIR!) beats the floor with jesse...

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/11/2008 11:45pm

Style: Crappling (BJJ Hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    CB is gonna win. Arrogant son of a gun, but the boy has skillz.

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    6/11/2008 11:51pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KayRoc
    CB is gonna win. Arrogant son of a gun, but the boy has skillz.
    at least he has some intelligence.

and doesn't piss on himself.

I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    I agree with moosey

Bassline to the Mainline

Posted On:
    6/12/2008 12:01am

Style: JamBoxer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1
    Wow, first off, Jesse (or jt-money) your one dumb mother fucker. I guess maybe you can explain your idiotic actions after you got wasted (even though come on, you fucking piss on yourself, even when your sober)

But honestly, are you "special". To anyone who held high hopes for Jesse's intelligence, i beg of you to watch this episode.

That being said, i take back everything i said about Jesse's GnP ability. He looked great against tim (however, i was literally screaming at the TV...i wanted tim to win).

Tim clearly needs to listen to his corner more. I know this isn't the easiest thing to do, but, as soon as he got those butterflies and worked the sweeps, he was golden. Not sure what was with him getting willed off of mount, though...

I don't really understand. Tim's butterfly guard worked well against Riddle, and it was working well against JT-money, when he used it.

In my honest opinion, it seemed like tim was...i don't want to say holding back...but he didn't look like he was in it as much as he was in his other fights. Thats just my opinion, though.

I really think tim should have beat Jesse, though.

I really, really, really hope whoever wins out of CB and Amir (GO AMIR!) beats the floor with jesse...
    Yeah homeboy got very waisted and acted all crazy, but come on man you have never got hammered and made an ass of yourself? More like you have never done it on tv, right? I will be honest, I dont know Jesse, but recently got an opportunity to roll with him on a couple occasions and I must say, he comes across as a very nice, humble person. Not the typical self absorbed hype addicted meat head, believe it or not. I dont know As to why the heavy drinking, guy was probably really nervous about his upcomming fight and was trying to blow of steam. Probably not the smartest decision but to each his own. Lastly, this guy is a fucking animal on the mat, super skilled and very agressive. He won all of his fights fair and squar IMO.

In conclusion, the guy is not "one dumb ************".

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    6/12/2008 12:08am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...never said he wasn't a nice guy. I would never generalize about someone's character by how they were portrayed on TV. Except for CB.

And he was acting like a dumb ************ before he started drinking. Watch the episode, and listen to some of the **** that spews out of his mouth.

I agree with moosey

Bassline to the Mainline

Posted On:
    6/12/2008 12:55am

Style: JamBoxer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I went to the TUF websight and saw homeboy super fucking drunk in a clip, man was he hammered. Cant find a link to the eppisode.

edit, im a lazy ****. Im going to watch the video now.
    Last edited by SoulMechanic; 6/12/2008 1:02am at .

Bullshido Wikipedia Delegate

Posted On:
    6/12/2008 1:24am

supporting memberhall of fameBullshido Newbie
     Style: Krav / (Kick)Boxing / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Two judges scored the bout 30-26. For that, that means that Tim put up no intelligent defense in a round based on the views of one of the judges.

Except for possibly the first round, I don't see how that's possible, unless they consider GnP from the guard to be so devastating that it dings a point.

The way I see it, Jesse's eventually going to get matched up with a jiu-jitsu guy that knows how to play guard, and he's going to get his ass swept and choked. He has NO ability to pass the guard, only to rain hell down from between another man's legs.

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    6/12/2008 11:52am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The scoring blew my mind too! How could you score round 2 as a full 10 points for Jesse? He has no submission defense and Tim was all over him. The judges clearly don't understand Jits. Just look at Tim's face after 2 rounds of losing badly(according to the cardd) he had no cuts and only minor red marks?

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    6/12/2008 12:07pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To quote Dana white from last season's TUF: "I don't really wanna start talking crap about the judging ... but frankly, the judging sucks".

Who the **** judges these things anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/12/2008 12:14pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ, Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    who was in the limo? was it CB's coke dealer? ooooooh the intrigue!!!!
Page 1 of 9 1 2345 ... LastLast