Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/02/2008 8:26pm

Style: Shotokan, Krav Maga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Title boxing cups are the best but really restrict ROM so I fing NuttyBuddy the best.

Note: I have very little ROM to begin with

Posted On:
    8/03/2008 5:08am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kenkojuku Karate, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by EmetShamash
    Is there a thread anywhere that talks about what people like in mouth guards? All the mouth guards I have had are really obnoxious and give me a headache. I might just be boiling them wrong though.

BTW- tying the groin guard around u makes it more stable and less likely to have any need for adjustment (I am a little shy when it comes to playing with my junk in public).
    The best mouthpiece I've ever used was a WIPPS, but they're expensive (~$50). Brain pad ones are about 80% as good for just $12 though. The most important thing for comfort imo, is getting the type that's top & bottom with a wide hard plastic breathing channel inbetween.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/03/2008 11:22am

Style: Judo, BJJ & Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by datdamnmachine
    I've only done BJJ and sub grappling tournaments. If they said I couldn't wear a cup, I wouldn't compete. **** that ****!
    I love America it's a great place and its full of great people. However, what is it about Americans and fucking wearing body armour for sports. Toughen up. Throughout Europe and Asia there are thousands of Judo competitions each week and non of them allow cups.

International Judo Federation Rules Article 27 - Hansokumake (disqualification)

34) To wear a hard or metallic object (covered or not).

How come judo isn't full of eunuchs? Its because the risk is low. I guess you roll with shin guards, helmet, neck roll and shoulder pads.

PS I found a picture of datdamnmachine warming up for a BJJ session:

Last edited by BomberH; 8/03/2008 11:36am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/04/2008 4:35am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.combatsports.com/detail.aspx?ID=23895

These are the perfect ones. I wear under armor compression shorts under these. The reason being is that the pouch for the cup on the shorts disables my cup from covering the full package. It makes the pointy part of the cup dig into your balls, which greatly hinders the purpose of a hardened pecker. The jockstrap allows great customization in fittings. And the straps really keep your butt nice n tight, it practically holds it up for you.

As for the metal cup, here is the proper way to tie the strings:

What you want to do is slide the butt floss to the side and tie it there, tightly. Before tieing up the 2 strings at the waist, you can take one side and loop it with the buttfloss and continue to connect it to the other string. This method also keeps the butt nice n tight, Note how this anatomical model's lower right extremity pertains to what the medical community refer to as, turkey thighs. There is no well defined border of thigh and butt cheek. By applying said method, atleast one butt cheek will create an absolute projection of savory goodness (see example)

http://aycu20.webshots.com/image/118...2425956_rs.jpg

Note how the boundery lines are clearly distinguished, which shouts NO NO MR BJJ GRABPLER, you cannot enter without proper documentation! It greatly saves you the trouble of calling border patrol.

Who would have thought that it was such a clever idea to implement the panty line as a high tech security device that improves your physical attributes!

edit: I am happy to say that i got my face smooshed by someone's cup today. (THANK GOD)
    Last edited by Purpleskunk; 8/05/2008 6:13am at .

Sexiest Punching Bag Alive

Posted On:
    8/05/2008 8:18am

Style: BJJ/Judo/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BomberH
    I love America it's a great place and its full of great people. However, what is it about Americans and fucking wearing body armour for sports. Toughen up. Throughout Europe and Asia there are thousands of Judo competitions each week and non of them allow cups.

International Judo Federation Rules Article 27 - Hansokumake (disqualification)

34) To wear a hard or metallic object (covered or not).

How come judo isn't full of eunuchs? Its because the risk is low. I guess you roll with shin guards, helmet, neck roll and shoulder pads.

PS I found a picture of datdamnmachine warming up for a BJJ session:

Anyone who does not wear a cup in judo has not randoried with my instructor. Seriously. I've been to the hospital from not wearing a cup in judo.

I wear a cup in judo. Period. After my incident I will always wear a cup in judo. I've only had 2 people ever notice it and no one has ever said anything in competition (besides odd looks in the locker room)

This is not something I'm going to **** around with, it is my god damn dick and balls! The most precious thing a man ever gets. You don't like your dick? Well that's your own damn problem, but don't go crying to me when I Knee you in the balls 2 or 3 times to pass your guard or kick you in the balls when I go to 'throw'.
    "a martial art that has no rules is nothing but violence" - Kenji Tomiki

Baracknophobic

Posted On:
    8/05/2008 8:30am

supporting member
     Style: JackOAllTradesMasterONone

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FictionPimp
    Anyone who does not wear a cup in judo has not randoried with my instructor. Seriously. I've been to the hospital from not wearing a cup in judo.
    Uchi Mata for the win!
    Real Join Date: Nov. 2003

Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert
    "Driving without blood is surprisingly difficult."
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678